4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I'm guessing the insta-pic lily/mom is also just random and will trigger eventually?

Also I'm still confused by the yoga thing, I literally can't raise the convo topic again so is itok and just time locked now or failed?
I think the mom/lily insta teamup just needs a certain amount of time to have passed. Cant look it up right now, but it will trigger eventually.
No worries,the yoga class event doesnt have any fail conditions. Its just random whether the events trigger or not. In my current playthrough, I am past day 90 and Sarah only managed to convince 1 employee yet, still one missing for me, I just had very bad luck or to many other events that prevented the right one from being rolled.

Reactions: vonbek

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Hey Thaunatas - rando question - i know theres been much work on the charactar images to deal with performance problems, but its been awhile since iv touched an updated version of the game and mod, and it seems additional things have been changed since I last updated (around early 40's). When changing the hairstyles, looks, etc, (especially thru the cheat menu) the character image on the side doesnt change right away. The headshot image in conversation I noticed changes as of the next time it appears. Not sure what exactly triggers the main character image to update (time change?). Again, I realize the old system caused plenty of hitches, but is there a way to restore the old function in my own local files or is that a larger code change than just commenting something out?

I tried with the "cache images" setting on and off (restarting a entire new game each time to test) and that didnt do it, so I suspect its a deeper change that not that easy to swap out.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Hey Thaunatas - rando question - i know theres been much work on the charactar images to deal with performance problems, but its been awhile since iv touched an updated version of the game and mod, and it seems additional things have been changed since I last updated (around early 40's). When changing the hairstyles, looks, etc, (especially thru the cheat menu) the character image on the side doesnt change right away. The headshot image in conversation I noticed changes as of the next time it appears. Not sure what exactly triggers the main character image to update (time change?). Again, I realize the old system caused plenty of hitches, but is there a way to restore the old function in my own local files or is that a larger code change than just commenting something out?

I tried with the "cache images" setting on and off (restarting a entire new game each time to test) and that didnt do it, so I suspect its a deeper change that not that easy to swap out.
Erm... I am sorry but that is a question that I am simply not able to answer. I joined the Mod Community maybe 1 or 2 months ago, so the changes you are talking about have already been in place. But you could come to our Mod Community Discord and ask around there. Either one of the modders or Vren, the dev of the vanilla game, who happens to hang around our Discord since some days ago, will be able to answer that question for you.

Reactions: coretex

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think the mom/lily insta teamup just needs a certain amount of time to have passed. Cant look it up right now, but it will trigger eventually.
No worries,the yoga class event doesnt have any fail conditions. Its just random whether the events trigger or not. In my current playthrough, I am past day 90 and Sarah only managed to convince 1 employee yet, still one missing for me, I just had very bad luck or to many other events that prevented the right one from being rolled.
He might well mean that the instapic route in mod ends with both showing some breast. Other content has been added by Vren in latest update, but that will not reach the mod until it will be updated for version 0.52. Just content that is not available yet.

Balinn

May 26, 2017
Just a little bug and a little wish...

For the bug, when you are creating an outfit, even if you pre-visualise a cum feature but your primary color was not white, when you quit the outfit creation and had sex, the cum appear with the color you have selected in the outfit creation menu.

And for the little wish, could there be an option to invite the mom to the instapic event of lily with erica?

vonbek

Apr 23, 2020
He might well mean that the instapic route in mod ends with both showing some breast. Other content has been added by Vren in latest update, but that will not reach the mod until it will be updated for version 0.52. Just content that is not available yet.
Nah, it was completely stalled or so it seemed as were a few things for family. Advancing time eventually popped them and also aunt arriving etc.

Still waiting for Yoga classes :D

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
And for the little wish, could there be an option to invite the mom to the instapic event of lily with erica?
I think starbuck would wait for vren to develop that part of Jennifer's story more before she adds that. Might be a good question to ask in our discord though, especially if that part of Jennifer's story gets added

kklyh

Jun 24, 2017
I need help please...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 371, in script call
call talk_person (picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 479, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_student.rpy", line 194, in script call
call student_study_university (the_person) from _call_student_study_university
File "game/game_roles/role_student.rpy", line 383, in script call
call advance_time () from _call_advance_time_21
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 269, in script call
call expression advance_time_action_list[count].effect pass (*advance_time_action_list[count].args) from _call_advance_time_action_advance_time_enhanced
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 338, in script call
call expression active_crisis_list[crisis_count].effect pass (*active_crisis_list[crisis_count].args) from _call_mandatory_crisis_advance_time
File "game/Mods/Kaya/role_kaya.rpy", line 889, in script
$ the_person.draw_person()
File "game/Mods/Kaya/role_kaya.rpy", line 889, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'draw_person'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 479, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_student.rpy", line 194, in script call
call student_study_university (the_person) from _call_student_study_university
File "game/game_roles/role_student.rpy", line 383, in script call
call advance_time () from _call_advance_time_21
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 269, in script call
call expression advance_time_action_list[count].effect pass (*advance_time_action_list[count].args) from _call_advance_time_action_advance_time_enhanced
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 338, in script call
call expression active_crisis_list[crisis_count].effect pass (*active_crisis_list[crisis_count].args) from _call_mandatory_crisis_advance_time
File "game/Mods/Kaya/role_kaya.rpy", line 889, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Mods/Kaya/role_kaya.rpy", line 889, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'draw_person'

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Can someone tell me how you start the threesome storyline with Sarah the HR director?
After some time (maybe needs a certain love level too) she will show up at work on a Saturday evening if you are working at that time and you go out for drinks together with some friends of hers. That is the start I believe.

Reactions: VictorHayes

John Zulu

Oct 22, 2016
I've done that bit but now it says "arrange the threesome with the person you chose" but I don't see any options

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Where? There's no option when I click on someone for "talk about threesome"
Hmm. Did the discussion with Sarah happen when you set up the threesome fucknight on saturday?
Edit: By the way. If i remember correctly, but i'm not sure, this whole thing should happen during one of the HR meetings and you suppose be getting an option to select a girl from a list.. and then you have to talk to that one selected later on.

Aug 10, 2020
Start having sex with one of them while the other is in the room. If both have positive opinions about threesome and love and obedience is high enough the other should ask to join.

Reactions: kklyh

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Hmm. Did the discussion with Sarah happen when you set up the threesome fucknight on saturday?
Edit: By the way. If i remember correctly, but i'm not sure, this whole thing should happen during one of the HR meetings and you suppose be getting an option to select a girl from a list.. and then you have to talk to that one selected later on.
The HR meeting threesomes only happen if the initially Sat threesome is complete. Those are bonus events for later.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes