4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
There is some weird fade-in on every time period change, I don't know if it's from the mod or the game, but is there a way to disable it? Really annoying when you have to sit and wait because the game wants to take a few seconds on the ever-so-important transition between 'room' and 'darker room' backgrounds...

Scion

May 18, 2017
With Vren planning on incorporating Live2D into the next update of LabRats v52 (now pushed back to next month), will the planned update of the mod still coincide with v52?

I ask as I wonder how much work that will put on the modders to incorporate the new system into their existing additions. I freely admit to ignorance but I wonder if the new system will break anything existing, thus creating more work.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
i pretty sure that breast expansions/reductions and lactating on live2d is going to be janky and probably broken af

Last edited:

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
There was a long pause before continuing to play the game
what do these ICONS mean? There is also an underwear icon

vonbek

Apr 23, 2020
There hasnt been any activity recently on mod, is everyone scrambling to learn live 2d? :(
NOTE: We are moving to an alternative release schedule not in sync with original game, next update will be based on v0.52.x

Possibly more likely they don't plan an update patch till the next content patch? ;)

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
NOTE: We are moving to an alternative release schedule not in sync with original game, next update will be based on v0.52.x

Possibly more likely they don't plan an update patch till the next content patch? ;)
I may have misunderstood, but isn't Vren saying he's gonna withhold v0.52 until the end of the month, as in, release it when 53 should be released?

DMZ_Sniper

Jan 4, 2018
So, for some reason when you get a bunch of interns including Kaya, and you then try talking to any of the interns EXCEPT Kaya, the game hangs. No crash, just a hard hang.

I used the Make SmallTalk option and the game hangs on the "she's happy to have talked to you" screen

imomxj

Feb 16, 2019
Is there any kind of oversight on the story options and conditions? Like, when can certain things be done with certain girls, how far developed are certain branches?

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
taboo revisit How to proceed
I've had sex with my mom twice My aunt's love also rose to 40
Mom's computer just shows her recordings of watching av
Does mom get the trait of liking incest before she can proceed?It is not through this task that moms get traits that like incest?
English is not my native language, I use a Microsoft translation, I hope you can understand

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Does mom get the trait of liking incest before she can proceed?It is not through this task that moms get traits that like incest?
English is not my native language, I use a Microsoft translation, I hope you can understand
You speak with your mom about it. If you have sex with her 8 times you can use different option 'This keeps happening'.

Reactions: behindmoon

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Giving her the 'Likes Incest' trait requires you to add a new Sexual Opinion via Trance. The quest line doesn't do it for you.

Reactions: behindmoon

SumterX

Oct 30, 2018
I noticed something with Cadace questline. If you romance and make the any other job other than police chief before you get the wakeup call, you can not proceed with the Cadace questline. My reasoning is because in the candace_role, the police chief role is in the script. If anyone can prove me wrong or this has not happened to them, reply to this message.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes