4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
all i keep getting is this...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/StripClub/strip_club_stripper_role.rpy", line 4, in script
init 5 python:
init 5 python:
File "game/Mods/StripClub/strip_club_stripper_role.rpy", line 158, in <module>
stripclub_stripper_role = Role("Stripper", get_stripper_role_actions() + [promote_to_manager_action, strip_club_stripper_fire_action, strip_club_stripper_performance_review_action], hidden = True)
NameError: name 'get_stripper_role_actions' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init 5 python:
init 5 python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Mods/StripClub/strip_club_stripper_role.rpy", line 158, in <module>
stripclub_stripper_role = Role("Stripper", get_stripper_role_actions() + [promote_to_manager_action, strip_club_stripper_fire_action, strip_club_stripper_performance_review_action], hidden = True)
NameError: name 'get_stripper_role_actions' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.2
Sun Apr 17 00:46:33 2022

Reactions: jenw90

alexaas

Jun 11, 2017
when i try to open the game it just crashes before opening. Im on Mac, and i can run the unmodded version of the game. Any ideas? Theres no error log, cause it just doesnt open

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
when i try to open the game it just crashes before opening. Im on Mac, and i can run the unmodded version of the game. Any ideas? Theres no error log, cause it just doesnt open
Is this with the full package or no? Latest version from OP?

alexaas

Jun 11, 2017
Is this with the full package or no? Latest version from OP?
Yeah, when I run the full package (mod + game all packaged together) it just will show the icon but nothing happens. Then, when I built it myself, the game itself works (so I know that I can run the older version of the game.) But, when I add the mod files, it crashes instead.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, when I run the full package (mod + game all packaged together) it just will show the icon but nothing happens. Then, when I built it myself, the game itself works (so I know that I can run the older version of the game.) But, when I add the mod files, it crashes instead.
Hm hm... "Updated Renpy (v4.7.11 required for MOD v0.49.2.4 or higher)"?

alexaas

Jun 11, 2017
I think so? I tried moving the renpy folder after your post so my folder now looks like this:
labrats2 (app), and then the extracted folders with:
(1) the bugfix,
(2) the mod,
(3) the lib and renpy folders that were within the extracted renpy folder

I got an errorlog this time:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1, in script
init -10 python: #Init -10 is used for all project wide imports of external resources
init -10 python: #Init -10 is used for all project wide imports of external resources
File "game/script.rpy", line 13, in <module>
import unittest
ImportError: No module named unittest

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/qq/wr29ztx57sxc6yrdnzc584700000gn/T/AppTranslocation/3A651DD2-3D89-44E3-9C8C-0317F25610EB/d/Lab_Rats_2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/qq/wr29ztx57sxc6yrdnzc584700000gn/T/AppTranslocation/3A651DD2-3D89-44E3-9C8C-0317F25610EB/d/Lab_Rats_2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "/private/var/folders/qq/wr29ztx57sxc6yrdnzc584700000gn/T/AppTranslocation/3A651DD2-3D89-44E3-9C8C-0317F25610EB/d/Lab_Rats_2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
File "/private/var/folders/qq/wr29ztx57sxc6yrdnzc584700000gn/T/AppTranslocation/3A651DD2-3D89-44E3-9C8C-0317F25610EB/d/Lab_Rats_2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/script.rpy", line 13, in <module>
import unittest
ImportError: No module named unittest

Darwin-20.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.2.5
Thu Apr 21 21:28:04 2022

Hm hm... "Updated Renpy (v4.7.11 required for MOD v0.49.2.4 or higher)"?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I think so? I tried moving the renpy folder after your post so my folder now looks like this:
labrats2 (app), and then the extracted folders with:
(1) the bugfix,
(2) the mod,
(3) the lib and renpy folders that were within the extracted renpy folder

I got an errorlog this time:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It hurts me to see such a long file path but I'm going to assume that's not the issue. I recommend deleting what you have, all of it, and go back to the first post on the first page of this thread (aka the OP, Original/Opening Post). At the bottom of the OP, under the header "Full Game Downloads", click the Mega link to the right of "PC-Linux-Mac" and extract what you get. Try to play that without any tampering - theoretically it's ready-to-play out of the box - and please report your findings

alexaas

Jun 11, 2017
It hurts me to see such a long file path but I'm going to assume that's not the issue. I recommend deleting what you have, all of it, and go back to the first post on the first page of this thread (aka the OP, Original/Opening Post). At the bottom of the OP, under the header "Full Game Downloads", click the Mega link to the right of "PC-Linux-Mac" and extract what you get. Try to play that without any tampering - theoretically it's ready-to-play out of the box - and please report your findings
Yeah, this is the first thing i tried (and tried again after this post.) The pre-built crashes without an errorlog before anything even opens.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I have a question about max energy.
I like to cheat some stuff to have a more casual experience. One of them is having as much energy as i like without advancing the time. I remember maybe 1 or 2 years back I could just modify my save file to have 50k max energy and never have to worry about it but after some version this was not possible anymore (or I'm just too stupid to find it now). Now even with cheats from the game the max energy is max 400 and i would like to go over that to not have to open cheat console every time I'm empty and refill my energy manually.
I have no real clue of coding, how to modify gamefiles other than the save game (which i do with ). Would someone be nice enough to help me please and if so would be kind enough to make the guide for dummies? I would be very grateful.
Game version i am using is Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.49.2.5-market

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
I have a question about max energy.
I like to cheat some stuff to have a more casual experience. One of them is having as much energy as i like without advancing the time. I remember maybe 1 or 2 years back I could just modify my save file to have 50k max energy and never have to worry about it but after some version this was not possible anymore (or I'm just too stupid to find it now). Now even with cheats from the game the max energy is max 400 and i would like to go over that to not have to open cheat console every time I'm empty and refill my energy manually.
I have no real clue of coding, how to modify gamefiles other than the save game (which i do with ). Would someone be nice enough to help me please and if so would be kind enough to make the guide for dummies? I would be very grateful.
Game version i am using is Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.49.2.5-market
Console commands should work. Open the console with shift + O and type:

mc.max_energy = xx

replace the xx with your desired amount. Make saves/backups before you try it just in case.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Console commands should work. Open the console with shift + O and type:

mc.max_energy = xx

replace the xx with your desired amount. Make saves/backups before you try it just in case.
Thank you so much! It worked =)
Also thanks for fast reply

Bmj2

Dec 18, 2021
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Mods/Cheats/alternative_game_start.rpy", line 59, in script call
    call initialize_game_state(store.name,store.b_name,store.l_name,return_arrays[0],return_arrays[1],return_arrays[2], max_num_of_random = 3) from _call_initialize_game_state
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1009, in script
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1010, in <module>
    generate_premade_list() # Creates the list with all the pre-made characters for the game in it. Without this we both break the policies call in create_random_person, and regenerate the pre-made list on each restart.
  File "game/world_setup_characters.rpy", line 308, in generate_premade_list
    list_of_premade_characters.append(create_random_person(body_type = "curvy_body", height=1.035, skin="tan", tits="DD",hair_colour="chestnut",hair_style=messy_hair,type="premade")) #original height = 0.99
TypeError: create_random_person() got an unexpected keyword argument 'type'

Full traceback:
    call initialize_game_state(store.name,store.b_name,store.l_name,return_arrays[0],return_arrays[1],return_arrays[2], max_num_of_random = 3) from _call_initialize_game_state
    python:
    generate_premade_list() # Creates the list with all the pre-made characters for the game in it. Without this we both break the policies call in create_random_person, and regenerate the pre-made list on each restart.
    list_of_premade_characters.append(create_random_person(body_type = "curvy_body", height=1.035, skin="tan", tits="DD",hair_colour="chestnut",hair_style=messy_hair,type="premade")) #original height = 0.99

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sat Apr 23 00:50:09 2022

Jan 7, 2018
Nvm figured it out! Gotta merge the lib, renpy, and game folders with their respective counterparts instead of replacing them (I do feel like the instructions could be clearer on this tho.)
Yes, to all the Mac (arm?) users, since MacOs doesn't have a default option to merge folders (aka replace newer files and keep the rest of the files inside the folder) you must:

1. Download the base game
2. Download the mod / bugfix
3. Manually replace every single file and/or find an online guide on how to merge folders

OR

1. Download the modded version "PC/Linux/Mac"
2. Download Renpy
3. Put the modded version inside the Renpy folder
4. Run renpy.app
5. Run the game from Renpy or build the game yourself.

It's contorted and it's no news for most Mac users, but it's probably worth mentioning.

iksz

May 18, 2020
Can someone help me where can i find the change whole wardrobe option where I can add specific items to all sets like a collar?
For some reason I know there were an option like that but I can not find it. It's really bugging me especially since I could set it up for a couple characters, but now I can't change it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can someone help me where can i find the change whole wardrobe option where I can add specific items to all sets like a collar?
For some reason I know there were an option like that but I can not find it. It's really bugging me especially since I could set it up for a couple characters, but now I can't change it.
The 'modify entire wardrobe' option is disabled by default so you have to enable it first in the mod settings, accessable from the bedroom. Then you'll have the option when talking with a girl and from there 'Change base outfit'.

Reactions: iksz

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Code:

While running game code:
    python:

Full traceback:
    python:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sat Apr 23 00:50:09 2022
I get the same thing, but I assume it's because I tried to install the beta version over .51, and it still only works with .49...?

doomwad765

Jun 16, 2018
The conditions for the event to trigger are (you can check them with the consolle):
get_strip_club_foreclosed_stage() #should be zero (the event didn't triggered yet)
sarah.event_triggers_dict.get("epic_tits_progress") # should be different than 1 (Sarah epic tits event is in progress)
mc.business.funds #should be higher than 60000
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("seen_cousin_stripping") #should be True (you've seen Gabrielle stripping) OR
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("blackmail_level") #should be >= 2 (you've already blackmailed her)

Let me know if your parameters are as shown and the event still doesn't trigger.
Bit of an oldy but I've been trying to get this event to trigger too and all of these are true for me, still not triggering.

alexaas

Jun 11, 2017
Im having an issue getting the Kaya events to fire. Rn it says that there's no content after the first date with her. Im running on Mac through the renpy launcher

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes