4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Klaupe

Jan 4, 2019
Hi, Somehow the UI in the top left doesn´t work anymore, not depending on the version of the mod/game, i seem to always have 100 energy anyway. Seems to be a UI bug, as i run out of energy anyway. Is there any other place, where LR2 saves config data i could delete?

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Hi, Somehow the UI in the top left doesn´t work anymore, not depending on the version of the mod/game, i seem to always have 100 energy anyway. Seems to be a UI bug, as i run out of energy anyway. Is there any other place, where LR2 saves config data i could delete?
Gotta make sure: Which version of labrats 2 are you using? I hope it's 0.49.2 like instructed.

Klaupe

Jan 4, 2019
0.49.2 with 0.49.2.5 bugfix, tried 3 different mod versions, happens with latest master also.
edit: UI refreshes only when i change font size in game, but also stops to work after that again.
i never had this issue before

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
0.49.2 with 0.49.2.5 bugfix, tried 3 different mod versions, happens with latest master also.
edit: UI refreshes only when i change font size in game, but also stops to work after that again.
If you redownload the full package and start with a new save, does the issue persist?

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Have you installed the Renpy update?

Reactions: eldoen

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
In mod changelog (or somewhere else) I saw "harem role" or something.
So, is there some "harem" thing, or is it just a name for girfriends in game code?

Also, is chain event betwen Steph/Ashley progress past point, where MC thinks "threesome sounds good"?
They are both into 3some, incest and cheating now, btw.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Question for the mod crew since vren is set to incorporate live2D this update will the mod follow suit and also use live2D? Or will mod continue using daz?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Question for the mod crew since vren is set to incorporate live2D this update will the mod follow suit and also use live2D? Or will mod continue using daz?
I can't speak for the mod in anyway, but the game will likely continue to use both. Live2d appears to be just an image manipulation package. The images will still be daz models and renders at least according to the demo. The benefit will be a vast reduction in the number of renders needed for new models and clothing. Right now a new model needs an entirely new render for every body shape, tit size, pose, etc. Live2d just eliminates the need to make most of those renders since sizes and shapes can manipulated on a single render.

K_illy

Jul 14, 2018
Hello modders , I love your work for Lab Rats 2 :)(y) I would like a mod "pill after sex" to end a pregnancy after sex without a condom. Gametechnically is a reset of pregnancy by taking a serum the next day ....

Thank you and best regards killy

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
taboo revisit activation condition?
I have anal sex with my mom now and she won't talk to me the next day
Mom's room computer doesn't show her browsing incest sites
Are there any other activation conditions?
sister has also reached the same stage. Is there a storyline behind it?

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
I can't speak for the mod in anyway, but the game will likely continue to use both. Live2d appears to be just an image manipulation package. The images will still be daz models and renders at least according to the demo. The benefit will be a vast reduction in the number of renders needed for new models and clothing. Right now a new model needs an entirely new render for every body shape, tit size, pose, etc. Live2d just eliminates the need to make most of those renders since sizes and shapes can manipulated on a single render.
Live2D a 2D-mesh software. you slice graphics into pieces, reassemble them and then turn them into a mesh. This happenes by adding an overlay of vertices above each graphic and then connecting them to bones.
From there on out you can freely move and bend the graphic.

It's most commonly used with 2D graphics. I personally haven't seen it being used with renders before.

It's pretty widespread in the nsfw scene. most of the time the animations get exported as frames though.

Reactions: eldoen and shane420

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So uh, The strip club foreclosure event seems to not trigger for me.

Cousin is NOT hired by me in any way. Just to state that, cause I know that is a issue some have had.
1652650313134.png

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
taboo revisit How to proceed
I've had sex with my mom twice My aunt's love also rose to 40
Mom's computer just shows her recordings of watching av
Does mom get the trait of liking incest before she can proceed?It is not through this task that moms get traits that like incest?
English is not my native language, I use a Microsoft translation, I hope you can understand
to complete the quest line you follow sis''s instapic line until you get mom to pose topless to satisfy the anal taboo requirement.in vanilla the only way to get Incest is through trance. in Mod there are several ways. but those are different paths to satisfy the goal. Incest does a fairly broad brush though.

Reactions: bloodbus

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
to complete the quest line you follow sis''s instapic line until you get mom to pose topless to satisfy the anal taboo requirement.in vanilla the only way to get Incest is through trance. in Mod there are several ways. but those are different paths to satisfy the goal. Incest does a fairly broad brush though.
I've convinced my mom and my sister to get naked for a photoshoot
Are you going to continue taking pictures?
Does a mom need to like the incest trait to continue the mission

wktos

Feb 3, 2019
Sometimes I am facing a strange problem.
What I am doing
  1. Download and unpack Lab Rats 2 (now 0.51.1)
  2. Download and unpack bug fixes (master branch)
  3. Download and unpack mod
And receiving this error during first start:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did anyone of you ever faced this? How to solve it?
It looks like something was initialized in wrong order.

I tried mod code both for "master" and "develop" branch (clean install, not override) - it happen in both cases.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes