4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

sadnoodleboy

Dec 8, 2017
I think I'm having an issue with employee sluttiness increasing too much. With daily serum doses it would go from 100+ to essentially 0 (actually 0 or single digit numbers) several times a day and without any serums active it still resets every morning. Happiness and obedience are both high, opinions are positive. At this point the game is pretty much unplayable. Using the modded full game version 49.2.3.
Yes, I am cheating, restarted this game over way too many versions to grind everything again.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I think I'm having an issue with employee sluttiness increasing too much. With daily serum doses it would go from 100+ to essentially 0 (actually 0 or single digit numbers) several times a day and without any serums active it still resets every morning. Happiness and obedience are both high, opinions are positive. At this point the game is pretty much unplayable. Using the modded full game version 49.2.3.
Yes, I am cheating, restarted this game over way too many versions to grind everything again.
What exactly are you cheating?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
The mod made sure that slutiness cant exceed 100 anymore, since values over 100 have no practical use. I didnt see any slutiness values above 100 in my games so far (since the limitation to 100), so you must have modified something that allows the limitation to break, either by editing values through the integrated cheats, console commands or directly changing game files.

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Okay, I looked through the code again to see if anything got changed and I did forget another detail. Earliest time for the Ashley recruitment to be happening is at day 14. So to sum it up, you need to have a suggestion trait researched, have Stephanie as your head researcher, have an open employee spot, and your business needs to be open for at least 14 days. If all those conditions are met, the event will happen the first monday after the trait is researched, so earliest possible is day 14.
Thanks. Got it to trigger now. I think it was the day count that I was missing.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
There is a possible case where the slutiness of your employees could drop from 100 to 0 almost every turn or overnight. That case being overdosing your employees with multiple serums (or giving them the same serum multiple times. Overdosing meens you give them more than 2 (their natural serum tolerance). Each overdose causes a drop of 5 points of slutiness once a dose of serum wears of. (e.g. you gave your employee 2 doses on turn 1, 2 doses on turn 2, 2 doses on turn 3, they would have 6 doses of serum active on turn 4 (if the serum lasts at least 3 turns). Once the first 2 doses run out, you loose the effect of the serums + 10 slutiness. If the serums you gave them where serums that added slutiness, that would result in a (temporal) loss of 10 slutiness compared to before the first 2 doses of serum took effect. Depending on how many doses of serums you gave your employees, this could lead to a massive up and down in their slutiness values, since the temporal loss in slutiness caused by overdosing is applied after the effects of the serums, and since those cap out at 100, every additinal dose of serum would be negated by the overdosing effect. This could be especially fatal if you gave them multiple doses of serums with the selfreplicating serum trait.

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
So for some reason in this version, 49.2, I can't take Kaya out for drinks, even though I could in previous versions. says it hasn't been implemented yet. This also means I am not getting the scenes for her having to leave college and obtaining the intern ability through Nora. Never had an issue before till now. Am I missing something???? Anyone else having this issue??

sadnoodleboy

Dec 8, 2017
There is a possible case where the slutiness of your employees could drop from 100 to 0 almost every turn or overnight. That case being overdosing your employees with multiple serums (or giving them the same serum multiple times. Overdosing meens you give them more than 2 (their natural serum tolerance). Each overdose causes a drop of 5 points of slutiness once a dose of serum wears of. (e.g. you gave your employee 2 doses on turn 1, 2 doses on turn 2, 2 doses on turn 3, they would have 6 doses of serum active on turn 4 (if the serum lasts at least 3 turns). Once the first 2 doses run out, you loose the effect of the serums + 10 slutiness. If the serums you gave them where serums that added slutiness, that would result in a (temporal) loss of 10 slutiness compared to before the first 2 doses of serum took effect. Depending on how many doses of serums you gave your employees, this could lead to a massive up and down in their slutiness values, since the temporal loss in slutiness caused by overdosing is applied after the effects of the serums, and since those cap out at 100, every additinal dose of serum would be negated by the overdosing effect. This could be especially fatal if you gave them multiple doses of serums with the selfreplicating serum trait.
Happens even with no active serum effects. Happens with one active serum effect. I thought the overdosing might be the cause of massive losses (25-40 with 3 active serum effects) earlier in the game, so made a serum with extra sluttiness modifiers and shorter durations to try to counteract losses. I think the full reset started when I unlocked and used the first nanobot trait, but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, the penalty shouldn't still be applied, should it?

The mod made sure that slutiness cant exceed 100 anymore, since values over 100 have no practical use. I didnt see any slutiness values above 100 in my games so far (since the limitation to 100), so you must have modified something that allows the limitation to break, either by editing values through the integrated cheats, console commands or directly changing game files.
By 100+ I just meant maxed out (100) yellow hearts with whatever red hearts were on top. Value still shows as 100 in the cheat menu.

Edit: Cheating using the cheat menu, adding energy, obedience, happiness, sluttiness.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
So for some reason in this version, 49.2, I can't take Kaya out for drinks, even though I could in previous versions. says it hasn't been implemented yet. This also means I am not getting the scenes for her having to leave college and obtaining the intern ability through Nora. Never had an issue before till now. Am I missing something???? Anyone else having this issue??
The requirement to get Kaya out for drinks is that she is has at least 20 love and you visit her at afternoon in the coffeeshop while she is working.

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
so I am also running into this lil' fella often now and I am clueless.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in script call
call advance_time() from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 287, in script call
$ advance_time_action_list[count].call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 471, in script
python:
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 473, in <module>
advance_time_run_move(people_to_process)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 239, in advance_time_run_move
person.run_move(place)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 902, in run_move_enhanced
location.move_person(self, destination)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Room_Extensions/room_class_extensions.rpy", line 60, in move_person_wrapper
person.apply_planned_outfit()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1912, in apply_planned_outfit
self.wear_uniform()
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 1798, in wear_uniform
the_uniform = mc.business.get_uniform_wardrobe_for_person(self).decide_on_uniform(self)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'decide_on_uniform'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 287, in script call
$ advance_time_action_list[count].call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 471, in script
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 473, in <module>
advance_time_run_move(people_to_process)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 239, in advance_time_run_move
person.run_move(place)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 902, in run_move_enhanced
location.move_person(self, destination)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Room_Extensions/room_class_extensions.rpy", line 60, in move_person_wrapper
person.apply_planned_outfit()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1912, in apply_planned_outfit
self.wear_uniform()
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 1798, in wear_uniform
the_uniform = mc.business.get_uniform_wardrobe_for_person(self).decide_on_uniform(self)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'decide_on_uniform'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.2.1
Thu Mar 17 17:30:44 2022

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
The requirement to get Kaya out for drinks is that she is has at least 20 love and you visit her at afternoon in the coffeeshop while she is working.
I have done that twice over...I am completely confused. It says a full date will be implemented at a later date. On the plus side, I can give her a serum lol

Last edited:

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Happens even with no active serum effects. Happens with one active serum effect. I thought the overdosing might be the cause of massive losses (25-40 with 3 active serum effects) earlier in the game, so made a serum with extra sluttiness modifiers and shorter durations to try to counteract losses. I think the full reset started when I unlocked and used the first nanobot trait, but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, the penalty shouldn't still be applied, should it?

By 100+ I just meant maxed out (100) yellow hearts with whatever red hearts were on top. Value still shows as 100 in the cheat menu.

Edit: Cheating using the cheat menu, adding energy, obedience, happiness, sluttiness.
Adding sluttiness via cheatmenu might be the cause for the break, since it doesnt go through the check if the max slutiness is reached. That combined with slutiness addition via serums might cause the trouble. I might have not run into this issue since I never edited slutiness values via cheatmenu and rarely use flat slut increase via serums, only the +1 slutiness chance depending on suggestability. But I remember having some weird energy/arousal values after accidentially over dosing Lily/Jeniffer, Energy droping permanently to 80 while arousal going up to 120... might be an issue with the overdose effect

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
dont forget to update bugfix as well
Unfortunately I am still getting the same Uncaught Exception occurance and still being told that the drinking date has not been implemented in the game and will be implemented at a later date. I think I may just start over and hope for the best.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Unfortunately I am still getting the same Uncaught Exception occurance and still being told that the drinking date has not been implemented in the game and will be implemented at a later date. I think I may just start over and hope for the best.
Might be your best shot. YOu should start a new game after each major update (eg. 0.48 -> 0.49). Generally updates within the same version (eg 0.49.2.1 -> 0.49.2.3) dont require a new game, unless the bugfix got changed as well, so to be on the save side, its best to always start over. Its a bit tiring to start over again and again, but the easy start option makes it less annoying.

Reactions: Sick&Alone

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
Might be your best shot. YOu should start a new game after each major update (eg. 0.48 -> 0.49). Generally updates within the same version (eg 0.49.2.1 -> 0.49.2.3) dont require a new game, unless the bugfix got changed as well, so to be on the save side, its best to always start over. Its a bit tiring to start over again and again, but the easy start option makes it less annoying.
Thanks again for all the help. It was truly appreciated.

Reactions: Sick&Alone

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to increase text size in *CONTRACT* details?
Not affected by preferences, & is smaller than 26 [have checked many files]
Some of us really do wear glasses IRL!

Nov 11, 2020
Here are the perks from the code:

Code:
# Stat Perks
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Fucking a camilla in front of her husband has made you feel more charismatic.", cha_bonus = 1, bonus_is_temp = False), "camilla Charisma Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Teaching others has raised your skill ceiling to new levels. +1 work skills cap", skill_cap = 1), "Those Who Can, Do")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Training for the big race has helped improve your energy level. +20 max energy, +40 energy cap.", energy_bonus = 20, bonus_is_temp = False, energy_cap = 40), "Athlete Energy Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Increase foreplay skill after helping Starbuck with her advertisement photos. +1 Foreplay Skill", foreplay_bonus = 1, bonus_is_temp =False), "Starbuck Foreplay Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Increase vaginal skill after helping Starbuck with her demonstration video. +1 Vaginal Skill", vaginal_bonus = 1, bonus_is_temp =False), "Starbuck Vaginal Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Increase oral skill after helping Starbuck demonstrate edible panties. + 1 Oral Skill", oral_bonus = 1, bonus_is_temp =False), "Starbuck Oral Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Increase anal skill after helping Starbuck demonstrate double penetration with a dildo. +1 Anal Skill", anal_bonus = 1, bonus_is_temp = False), "Starbuck Anal Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Increase sexual skill cap from repeated sexual activity with Starbuck. +1 Sex Skill Cap", sex_cap = 1, bonus_is_temp =False), "Starbuck Sex Bonus")

# Temporary Stat Perks
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Temporary increase to focus after yoga.", foc_bonus = 2, bonus_is_temp = True, duration = 3), "Yoga Focus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Cock ring that increases pleasure during vaginal sex. Lasts one week. +2 Vaginal skill", vaginal_bonus = 2, bonus_is_temp =True, duration = 7), "Vibrating Cock Ring")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Sensitizing and highly effective anal lubricant. Lasts one week. +2 Anal Skill", anal_bonus = 2, bonus_is_temp =True, duration = 7), "Perfect Anal Lube")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Lip balm that feels good when you go down on women. Lasts one week. +2 Oral Skill", oral_bonus = 2, bonus_is_temp =True, duration = 7), "Stimulating Lip Balm")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Small, finger mounted vibrator. Increases foreplay skill. Lasts one week. +2 Foreplay Skill", foreplay_bonus = 2, bonus_is_temp =True, duration = 7), "Small Finger Vibrator")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Temporary increase max energy after sleeping with a lover. +20 Energy Cap", energy_bonus = 20, bonus_is_temp = True, duration = 2,  energy_cap = 20), "Overnight Lover")

# Ability Perks
$ perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "You take a few deep breaths and recover a bit of your energy. Use this perk to regain half your max energy, once per day.", toggle = False, usable = True, usable_func = second_wind_func, usable_cd = 1), "Second Wind")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Clarity slowly converts into lust.", toggle = True, togglable = True, usable = False, update_func = lust_drip_perk_update_func), "Lust Drip")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "You gain increase clarity based on your intelligence.", toggle = False, usable = False), "Intelligent Clarity")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "You gain increase clarity based on your charisma.", toggle = False, usable = False), "Charismatic Clarity")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "You gain increase clarity based on your focus.", toggle = False, usable = False), "Focused Clarity")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Everytime you normally gain lust, you gain 5 extra.", toggle = True,togglable = True, usable = False), "Lustful Priorities")
$ perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "When you teach someone else a skill, you also gain a skill point in that area.", toggle = False, usable = False), "Those Who Can't, Teach")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Gain increased clarity when cumming on tits.", toggle = True, usable = False), "Tits Man")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Gain increased clarity when cumming on ass.", toggle = True, usable = False), "Ass Man")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Gain lust quickly when it is low.", toggle = True, togglable = True, usable = False, update_func = lustful_vigor_perk_update_func), "Lustful Vigor")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Gain energy back more rapidly with high lust.", toggle = True, togglable = True, usable = False, update_func = lustful_youth_perk_update_func), "Lustful Youth")
$ perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "You dig deep and summon reserves of energy to meet the needs of others. Recovers 100 energy, usable once per week.", toggle = False, usable = True, usable_func = time_of_need_func, usable_cd = 7), "Time of Need")

# Item Perks
perk_system.add_item_perk(item_perk_male_strapon, "Male Strapon")
perk_system.add_item_perk(item_perk_dildo, "Dildo")
this is great and all but is there a list of perks with unlock criteria and actual description of what they do? I have not been able to find one yet. this is much easier to read that the code that I keep getting sent to though thank you

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes