4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I have a question concerning mom and her InstaPic account:
Within 2 weeks i had an event about 3 times where she complains to me that her account is blocked. You find out it's because she posted topless pics, she then decides to write a letter and complain to InstaPic.
The only option a have to choose from is "wish her luck"
What am i missing here, is that it for now in this version or can I do something to get other options at this point?

She likes showing ass/tits, i think i already made her an online attention whore (not sure where to see it) because it doesnt show anymore under trance options. She has love at 100, obedience over 200 and is part of my harem.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I don't use the "Full Game" version from the mod thread. I had to many issues with it.
I use the one from the main site. That way the files are in the location they should be.
Unzipping a file and copying a folder into another directory isn't exactly hard.

If you are using the full game version from the mod thread yea then it probably is archived.
You'll need to open the archive. Directions how to use it are at that same link there.
Which seems easier now. Unzipping and copying a file or what you have to do now.
That's probably why you can't find the file then. Like Dionica said, it's probably archived and you'd need to check out the link in his reply to me. If you want to edit the files in any way, it's best to download everything separately. I hope this was helpful
I did download the parts and put them together, but I like the all-in one better. However, I did find the console command "the_person.add_role(girlfriend_role)" in the code, which worked for me, so thank you both.

Reactions: bloodbus

MrKnorke

Mar 21, 2019
Hey guys, how can I make money? Played that game months ago and making money there was easy but now I go game over after the first weeks. All serums I creat losing there value so fast, how can I stop that and make easy money?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hey guys, how can I make money? Played that game months ago and making money there was easy but now I go game over after the first weeks. All serums I creat losing there value so fast, how can I stop that and make easy money?
You absolutely have to have a good marketing team to keep the values up. Everytime you sell a serum the demand for those qualities go down. A good marketing team expands the # of customers thus increasing demand and value. Just one really good marketer is okay for the first couple weeks. Plus you should be doing contracts at the start of every new week(except the first). They make a ton of money.

Reactions: hyfka

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I never struggled by focusing on contracts. They don't vary much so you can keep reselling. Although idk if easy mode tweaked serum depreciation

BurnerMan5656

Dec 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to progress the Yoga storyline? I got about 10ish girl in my business to like Yoga and Sports (the second one came from the meeting with Sarah). Now it says to talk to Erica about hosting classes but whenever I talk to her I don't get an option or anything related to Yoga.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to progress the Yoga storyline? I got about 10ish girl in my business to like Yoga and Sports (the second one came from the meeting with Sarah). Now it says to talk to Erica about hosting classes but whenever I talk to her I don't get an option or anything related to Yoga.
Huh, usually you talk to Erica and she gets excited. But before that, usually Sarah is send convincing employees for you.

I didnt see those scenes either.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Josefs

Feb 5, 2021
Is there any possibility for the mod to actually show all the plot/sub plots as highlighted events in the future?

The Bimbo in the hairdresser storyline do not show up, nor does the student that you can get to tutor. It is tiresome to look through every area for characters that have some thing extra in the actionfolder.

And is there any actual walkthrough to be found?

I want to maximise the non standard events for all the different characters but never knows the Right answers when events happens.

How long for example can you take the mom at work plotline? I got to the point when I ask the boss to avoid mom, but dont get further with the boss daughter.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Is there any possibility for the mod to actually show all the plot/sub plots as highlighted events in the future?

The Bimbo in the hairdresser storyline do not show up, nor does the student that you can get to tutor. It is tiresome to look through every area for characters that have some thing extra in the actionfolder.

I want to maximise the non standard events for all the different characters but never knows the Right answers when events happens.

How long for example can you take the mom at work plotline? I got to the point when I ask the boss to avoid mom, but dont get further with the boss daughter.
I can see it for the modded events like the bimbo event.

But Vanilla events such as the Student tutor, (which I believe is mostly complete now) and would say it is very much a standard event if you want to take it that way and every easy to encounter.
Bosses Daughter, or Mom's Boss's events (which I think are both the same series of events are not completed)

I know that work has started, but to be honest believe Mod quests are going to get the treatment first then perhaps vanilla, Problem with vanilla is that it isn't controlled by the mod team.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020

are you using cheats in any way? Those will often break trigger events by bypassing the requirements. Emily(the tutee) simply requires you creating and testing those serums for Nora. Candace shows up after the Sunday date with Ophelia after which she can be found 'shopping' in the evenings.

Josefs

Feb 5, 2021
are you using cheats in any way? Those will often break trigger events by bypassing the requirements. Emily(the tutee) simply requires you creating and testing those serums for Nora. Candace shows up after the Sunday date with Ophelia after which she can be found 'shopping' in the evenings.

Thank you, yes I will try to play a game with "no" cheats and see if that helps, but What I really would like for the mod is to show each area where there is a character who has a non linear event to chose for in the action menue. The bimbo for example do not show up as a speciell event after the first encounter, and after you encounter the student it do not show up aswell.

So in a game that have a lot to offer it is hard to complete each step since so much is happening at the same time.

But maybe the major problem is my playstyle and cheating to much.

Thank you for the replys

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020

Starbuck was working on something of a guide in the character screens - It gives you hints on how to progress love and lust storylines. I don't think she finished it though

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Did the mod remove the make the clothing more transparent piece? NVM found it

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes