4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

tsuragi

Jan 6, 2018
Guys, is there anyone who remembers the name of the girl you encounter when you have to get a smartphone for Lily (sister)? Like some kind of influencer, offers to team up with you and Lily to get more followers or something...
the name is Iris, but if you don't make contact with her soon after first meeting her, she becomes inaccessible, similar to Naomi, where they just stay at in inaccessible location all day

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Oh dang, will this be addressed in a future patch? Or can I cheat them in the game? There has to be some sort of save file which states their current location or something...haven't encountered naomi yet. Also, who is naomi?

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
My problem is not that I can't find her, but that after I find her, I can't recruit her as my employee. My love is over 50, so I don't have this option to talk to her. I'm sorry my English is not very good!
Okay, I'm no Shakespeare either :) What I mean is, there are two "events": first you meet her downtown (?) then you pay her a visit at her workplace. You can hire her only after the second event. Her workplace used to be downtown and there used to be a specific option to start the second event. IIRC, she now works at the Coffee Shop, but I don't remember what you have to do to start the second event: maybe you order a coffee? Have you tried?

So, it can be one of the following:
1. You can't hire her even after the second event;
2. You haven't found a way to start the second event;
3. The game somehow blocks the second event from happening.

In any case, the tooltip about Alexia after the first event is misleading.

Oh dang, will this be addressed in a future patch? Or can I cheat them in the game? There has to be some sort of save file which states their current location or something...haven't encountered naomi yet. Also, who is naomi?
Naomi: follow Sarah's storyline. And damn, I always forget abut Iris! :)

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
So there's no way of getting back these two girls: Naomi and Iris. I finally remembered, I DID meet Naomi. Its ages now since I talked to either though...so they're permanently gone?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Guys, is there anyone who remembers the name of the girl you encounter when you have to get a smartphone for Lily (sister)? Like some kind of influencer, offers to team up with you and Lily to get more followers or something...
Her name should be Erica Simmons. Found at the gym.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Oh that girl's still there mate. It's actually Iris. Who apparently disappears forever if not talked to immediately. I wish somebody has a method of bringing back characters locked out of play like this. Iris and Naomi....huhhh, should've been a warning they can't be contacted normally.

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
What happens when you go above the serum tolerance? My employee has 5/5 serum tolerance what happens if I give her more?

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Wait a minute...Naomi is still hanging around town. It's really only Iris that disappears! What gives??? Is there a story choice in Lily's case or in general I need to make to get Iris to hang around town again? Mind you it's been MONTHS since I first met Naomi at the bar in Sarah's storyline...months! Never talked to her once till recently! There's a decision where Lily asks if she can shoot topless. Is agreeing to it the thing that unlocks a new storyline where Iris can take part?

Last edited:

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Wait a minute...Naomi is still hanging around town. It's really only Iris that disappears! What gives??? Is there a story choice in Lily's case or in general I need to make to get Iris to hang around town again? Mind you it's been MONTHS since I first met Naomi at the bar in Sarah's storyline...months! Never talked to her once till recently! There's a decision where Lily asks if she can shoot topless. Is agreeing to it the thing that unlocks a new storyline where Iris can take part?
Once Lily ask you to buy her a new phone, you can meet Iris if you choose to talk to the girls behind you in line. Lily will ask for the new phone during one of her taboo events.

I do not know of any other times that you might have a second event to meet with Iris, but I have also not bothered with Iris outside of her first meeting.

Reactions: hyfka

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Great...another probable old bug. I got the event where Steph talks about Nano-bots. Said she'll ask her friend to write a code. Waiting....how long does this take. Steph's already acquired girlfriend status...

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
My problem is not that I can't find her, but that after I find her, I can't recruit her as my employee. My love is over 50, so I don't have this option to talk to her. I'm sorry my English is not very good!
You also play the Chinese translation version? me too
There should be a conflict between the translation files. I have no problem playing the English version

Reactions: fishvow

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
I can't hire interns beside research and production from Nora. Supply, Marketing and Hr are locked. I asked this question a while ago and they said that I should get Erica pregnant and it will unlock but I did just that and nothing happened. Can someone help?

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, what happens after the choice of bringing Ashley to a concert? I brought her....and then nothing in the days after that...

Reactions: hyfka

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Man my posts keep coming one after the other...massive bug. I got Steph and Ashley to 100 love before ever getting through their events....now I'm being shoehorned into a "secret relationship" with Ashley (no other option appears). Can I avoid the whole thing by getting Ashley to be part of a harem??? Will it cancel out this bugged out events that I can't even save afterwards?

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Man my posts keep coming one after the other...massive bug. I got Steph and Ashley to 100 love before ever getting through their events....now I'm being shoehorned into a "secret relationship" with Ashley (no other option appears). Can I avoid the whole thing by getting Ashley to be part of a harem??? Will it cancel out this bugged out events that I can't even save afterwards?
That's the only path that got implemented. So that's not really a bug, so much as the other options are unimplemented features. Some of the storylines in the mod have branches that are stubbed out and not completed. I believe that Ashley may be up for a rewrite soon.

Harems are more recent, you can put Ashley into the Harem, but it doesn't really interact with the Ashley events. I personally find it works to bring in Ashley after the 2nd concert (which is a little ways beyond where you are).

For the moment, most of the plotlines have no Harem related awareness, and so that's more or less completely ignored by events. What isn't (usually) ignored is stats, so keep the stats where they need to be to make sense with the action.

With Ashley: Steph just needs some to adjust, is what I figure. After a period of awkwardness, you can get past that all in the gameplay

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
So, it can be one of the following:
1. You can't hire her even after the second event;
2. You haven't found a way to start the second event;
3. The game somehow blocks the second event from happening.

In any case, the tooltip about Alexia after the first event is misleading.
I'm almost certain that you have to unlock/buy something in the company policies for a marketing person to be able to hire Alexia.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes