4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Oct 26, 2019
Does anyone have a favorite way, when starting a new save file, to get up and running quickly? I don't mind replaying the story beats, but the early days of being strapped for cash are kind of a drag.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone have a favorite way, when starting a new save file, to get up and running quickly? I don't mind replaying the story beats, but the early days of being strapped for cash are kind of a drag.
1st day, start research on suggestion drugs and hire another researcher that early morning(you get a free work shift if hired in early morning). Between her and Steph, it should then be researched by afternoon. Start them working on caffeine while you take Steph to lunch. The Evening design the suggestion serum. Masturbate early Tues morn, to get some clarity back so you that your two researchers can start researching the designed serum. You hire a supply person in the morning. Ask Steph on movie date and take her to lunch. Serum will likely be researched by Evening so switch supply person to production and start producing while you can take that one serum on date with Steph. Ensures you have access to sex with steph and plenty of clarity from then on. By Wednesday morning you are producing serum which you can sell right away as won't make enough attention yet to draw notice.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Focusing MC stats on production and research, I try to hire someone for supplies as soon as the 1st serum design is researched and ready to produce.

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Just started playing on the latest mod build, and I noticed that the bonus money traits (like basic medical applications, etc.) no longer increase the value of the serums. Is this a bug, or working as intended?

Okay, this is an edit. I just checked and they DO increase the value, just for some reason the value it increases them by is not displayed in the information panel. Is THAT a bug, or intended?

Reactions: Aaron22255

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Just started playing on the latest mod build, and I noticed that the bonus money traits (like basic medical applications, etc.) no longer increase the value of the serums. Is this a bug, or working as intended?

Okay, this is an edit. I just checked and they DO increase the value, just for some reason the value it increases them by is not displayed in the information panel. Is THAT a bug, or intended?
Money has been calculated a bit differently for a few builds now. How much value is based on how many points in a particular market which is also then modified by the demand in that market. So you actually need someone in marketing now to keep raising the demand for each avenue of revenue. You can't just sell all +medical serums anymore as that depletes the demand for those. So it still increases value by adding a bunch of medical points to the serum. However, if you sell a bunch of that type of serum the demand for medical serums drops in value quickly.

Reactions: kidoman

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
For me the game doesn't work on Joiplay anymore.

When i click to confirm i am over 18 or try and change anything in the preferences the whole game crashes.

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Is there any point trying to make a deal with the city inspector? I made the deal, did both trance options, but nothing special happens, she keeps coming. I can bribe her for 500 instead of 1000 after doing one of the trance's unique options for her, but other than that everything else seems the same

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is there any point trying to make a deal with the city inspector? I made the deal, did both trance options, but nothing special happens, she keeps coming. I can bribe her for 500 instead of 1000 after doing one of the trance's unique options for her, but other than that everything else seems the same
If you get her obedience and sluttiness up enough you can seduce her and get her to leave that way.

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
hire alexia
How to accomplish this task
Hint to go downtown and get to know her, I had coffee with her, And love goes up to 50
The option to hire does not appear

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I've noticed that there is sorting, but it tends to be based on Sluttiness, although some are alphabetical. Is there a way for me to determine how the different people are sorted in a list?

Jan 7, 2018
hire alexia
How to accomplish this task
Hint to go downtown and get to know her, I had coffee with her, And love goes up to 50
The option to hire does not appear
I think Alexia now works at the cafe (where Kaya works and you meet with Steph and Ashley on Sunday morning), not downtown. It took me a while to find her...

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
If you get her obedience and sluttiness up enough you can seduce her and get her to leave that way.
That does not keep her from coming back. The question was if there is any point in trying to negotiate a deal. As far as I can tell the answer is no.

sd729178

Oct 7, 2021
I think Alexia now works at the cafe (where Kaya works and you meet with Steph and Ashley on Sunday morning), not downtown. It took me a while to find her...
My problem is not that I can't find her, but that after I find her, I can't recruit her as my employee. My love is over 50, so I don't have this option to talk to her. I'm sorry my English is not very good!

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
My problem is not that I can't find her, but that after I find her, I can't recruit her as my employee. My love is over 50, so I don't have this option to talk to her. I'm sorry my English is not very good!
I might see if I can recreate your issue later today. I didn't in an earlier build of 51. Just for more details, what operating system are you on? And (if you're on windows) have you deleted all Lab Rats 2 save and game data before restarting? (Including the appdata files)

sd729178

Oct 7, 2021
I might see if I can recreate your issue later today. I didn't in an earlier build of 51. Just for more details, what operating system are you on? And (if you're on windows) have you deleted all Lab Rats 2 save and game data before restarting? (Including the appdata files)
where is the appdata file

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
where is the appdata file
It's hidden by default on Windows. . The ren'py file is in the roaming folder. You need to delete the LR2 files in the ren'py folder there. It sounds confusing but once you get to appdata it's just opening folders. Delete the LR2 folder

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, is there anyone who remembers the name of the girl you encounter when you have to get a smartphone for Lily (sister)? Like some kind of influencer, offers to team up with you and Lily to get more followers or something...

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes