4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Jul 1, 2017
On another note - im sure i got the Chemist Daughter side quest but i never called the chemist at the mall (at least i think so? skipping is a blessing & a curse).
Anyway to check quest status with console?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
hey guy,please give me save anyone
I don't see the point in sharing a save. You can cheat to get all the resources you need in a menu at the bottom of the screen. If I gave you a save you have nothing to explore or play.

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
I've noticed a bimbo reversal serum both in the files and listed in the bimbo serum as a prerequisite for.

How do I unlock that? It's not in the list of traits available for research.

Thought it's related to Candace's storyline, but I just completed that and still don't have it.

Edit: Had a look into the files, looks like I'll need to complete the starbucks story line too.

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
The conditions for the event to trigger are (you can check them with the consolle):
get_strip_club_foreclosed_stage() #should be zero (the event didn't triggered yet)
sarah.event_triggers_dict.get("epic_tits_progress") # should be different than 1 (Sarah epic tits event is in progress)
mc.business.funds #should be higher than 60000
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("seen_cousin_stripping") #should be True (you've seen Gabrielle stripping) OR
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("blackmail_level") #should be >= 2 (you've already blackmailed her)

Let me know if your parameters are as shown and the event still doesn't trigger.
I can access the strip club, but I'm not sure how to get it to foreclose or otherwise be able to take it over.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
call erica_money_problems_sarah_talk_label(Sarah) -> throwing out an error message -> tried with (sarah) instead of (Sarah) and it closed the console and started the quest dialog - after the dialog the console opened again -> closed with exit.
It seems to function now ... hopefully ;)

edit2: I dont know how or what happend, I kept playing and after 1-2 weeks HR director came to me and saying she is ready for the yoga class because she got all 5 girl for the class - she now wants me to talk to the gym girl ...

HUGE thanks for helping Tristim (y) :love: (y)
So does the console command "call erica_money_problems_sarah_talk_label(sarah)" work for anyone else? I'm trying it myself, and I'm not sure if it works yet, but I'm just making sure to type out the actual command that seems to be indicated, in case it helps anyone else.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
There is no tier 4+ (at least as of yet that we know of) but there are bonus traits thru some special events and then all of the Nora Questionnaire results from various npcs in various states. Most of them end up falling under tier2 level traits actually, but depending how you focus your game play or min/max, you just might not discover them until way after you have most if not all the other tier2 and maybe tier 3 traits.

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
most recent version

setting is at Predictable Pregnancy, however people will not come off Birth Control and console also does not seem to shift the setting either.

any ideas?
Had the same issue and decided to take a look at the code.

It has been changed so they'll only stop taking it next morning, so you'll have to wait a day.

It's still odd that if you ask them they'll say they have been taking it. Think a dialogue like "I'll stop taking it tomorrow" would've caused less confusion.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Mom can't be appointed as manager of the strip club for some reason, like there's no button not that she doesn't have the requirements, I can't promote her to mistress if she's not manager anyone know how to fix this?

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
Mom can't be appointed as manager of the strip club for some reason, like there's no button not that she doesn't have the requirements, I can't promote her to mistress if she's not manager anyone know how to fix this?
It is explicitly programmed to not allow Mom, Lily, Nora and Aunt to become the manager. Probably because this changes their routine and breaks major story quests.

You can mod that out in strip_club_stripper_role.rpy(line 88).

Reactions: Zel zaraki

vonbek

Apr 23, 2020
Had the same issue and decided to take a look at the code.

It has been changed so they'll only stop taking it next morning, so you'll have to wait a day.

It's still odd that if you ask them they'll say they have been taking it. Think a dialogue like "I'll stop taking it tomorrow" would've caused less confusion.
Eventually worked the next day, as in RL. Weirdly enough it was not shifting the toggle from BC to No BC even after multiple days in game that day, but after a machine shutdown and startup the next day it was all good.

eb426

Feb 5, 2021
Unlocked the strip club, maxed out everything with the sex shop owner. How do I unlock the quest to take ownership of the strip club?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes