4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hey people. Is there a way to edit serum duration?
I remember doing it by editing saves, but can't find the variable now.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Zenupstart, thanks. The problem is the stats I figure...both of them have it too high. It causes rollback errors and prevents saving....for example after the cafe event. Can't save...

Razieldw

Aug 15, 2017
Is there anything we can do with the tons of unspent Points? It would be nice if they could be turned into clarity if we can't use them for anything else.

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is there a chance to run into your own offspring?
And cloning somehow makes my game crash. Not sure if i did something wrong to mess up stuff. Used the one download all thingy.

Reactions: globban

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Is there anything we can do with the tons of unspent Points? It would be nice if they could be turned into clarity if we can't use them for anything else.
No. I requested that in the discord but afterwards I saw Vren had plans for that. And if Vren's going to do it then there's no point in the modders doing it first - wasted effort

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Is there a chance to run into your own offspring?
And cloning somehow makes my game crash. Not sure if i did something wrong to mess up stuff. Used the one download all thingy.
No. Not that I'm aware of. I requested an engineer offspring feature that's similar to just cloning, but Zenupstart said he might look at that one day. Other ideas are time travel but that sounds even more unlikely

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

eddiemumu

Apr 17, 2020
Hey guys,I want to know if your "Tits Man" ability_perk(get from the lifecoach) can work,change that 1.25 to 2.0.
the code says
if ClimaxController.climax_type_dict["tits"] < 2.0:
ClimaxController.climax_type_dict["tits"] = 2.0
i do not know why in my save it can not work. thanks for help.

Superoldguy11

Sep 25, 2018
I think I found a bug, the research progression number didn't go up even though it does for ex: it keeps saying 150/200 even though actually its 199/200. The arousal and energy number is not updated too, it just says 100/100 even though my energy is 10/100 I need to load the game to see the real value

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I think I found a bug, the research progression number didn't go up even though it does for ex: it keeps saying 150/200 even though actually its 199/200. The arousal and energy number is not updated too, it just says 100/100 even though my energy is 10/100 I need to load the game to see the real value
You need to download the renpy update file. Those UI elements don't update in real time with out it.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Yea, You would need to modify one or more files.
The simplest way wouldn't give you any special dialog. She would be like any random girl who becomes your GF.
That would be edit file game \game_roles\role_girlfriend.rpy
Put a pound sign (#) in front of line 101,102,103,106,107,108 to comment them out.
Copy line 111 and place it under the lines you commented out in both if statements.

Alternatively, you could copy the method used for the sister and mom and have to edit the role files and so on for the aunt and cousin. Then move the two if statement for the aunt and cousin up under the ones for mom and sister.
Before the else: statement.

I can't guarantee it won't cause any errors because I haven't tested it and looked if there any script conflicts it would cause with others. But given that those two supposedly were not able to date I don't see why any script would be written to have issue with it.
Python:
        if the_person.has_role(aunt_role):
            #the_person "I... I don't know what to say [the_person.mc_title]. I love you like you were my own, but we could never have a real relationship together."
            #the_person "Could you imagine what your mother would say about that, dating her sister? She would go crazy!"
            #the_person "Come on, let's talk about something else."
            $ so_title = SO_relationship_to_title(the_person.relationship)
        elif the_person.has_role(cousin_role):
            #the_person "You and me being, like, boyfriend and girlfriend? Ha, you must be crazy! Have you been huffing fumes at work?"
            #the_person "I mean sure, I've come around on you and think you're not a total loser now, but we're cousins. Our parents would kill us."
            #the_person "So yeah, that's going to be a no from me."
        elif the_person.relationship != "Single":
I can't find that file in the game files. Is it in an archive somewhere, or not in the latest version?

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I keep having a problem with meeting the production girl's dad to improve output.

even if my attention is lower than the "too high" setting, I'll still get visited by my nemesis and will miss the meeting. I tried again keeping my attention well below too high (cheat) he never showed at the mall and blamed me for missing the meeting.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I keep having a problem with meeting the production girl's dad to improve output.

even if my attention is lower than the "too high" setting, I'll still get visited by my nemesis and will miss the meeting. I tried again keeping my attention well below too high (cheat) he never showed at the mall and blamed me for missing the meeting.
You can change time back to morning again after the mean lady has visited by right-clicking on evening in the cheat menu (upper left corner).

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I can't find that file in the game files. Is it in an archive somewhere, or not in the latest version?
Open the "game" directory in the folder of the game.
Then open the "game_roles" directory.
The file is in it.

Most of your primary files in a Renpy game are stored in the "game" directory or a sub directory of it.
In this case /game/game_roles/role_girlfriend.rpy
That's the location in versions 49.2 through 51.1

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Are you running the all in one download because certain files can't be found if you use that instead of downloading everything separately
Nope it isn't archived unless you are running some weird version. It is in the location on the base game.

Mr.Orange

Dec 13, 2021
I downloaded the all in one version but for some reason I can't open the game, no error, no anything. It just doesn't open, is there anything wrong with it?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Are you running the all in one download because certain files can't be found if you use that instead of downloading everything separately
I'm using the all-in-one version, because I never played Lab Rats 2 before, so the all-in-one version seemed to be the way to go, especially after the bother of installing multiple parts to play "The Tyrant" with the S A Z mod (also fun to play, by the way).

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
That's what I've heard about the all in one download. It's possible I'm wrong though because I literally never use it
I don't use the "Full Game" version from the mod thread. I had to many issues with it.
I use the one from the main site. That way the files are in the location they should be.
Unzipping a file and copying a folder into another directory isn't exactly hard.

If you are using the full game version from the mod thread yea then it probably is archived.
You'll need to open the archive. Directions how to use it are at that same link there.
Which seems easier now. Unzipping and copying a file or what you have to do now.

Reactions: eldoen and bloodbus

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I'm using the all-in-one version, because I never played Lab Rats 2 before, so the all-in-one version seemed to be the way to go, especially after the bother of installing multiple parts to play "The Tyrant" with the S A Z mod (also fun to play, by the way).
That's probably why you can't find the file then. Like Dionica said, it's probably archived and you'd need to check out the link in his reply to me. If you want to edit the files in any way, it's best to download everything separately. I hope this was helpful

Reactions: eldoen
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes