4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
With the latest update from Vren taking so long, is the mod update that comes out next going to be larger than if the schedule werent delayed? Probably easier to understand, can we expect a decent sized mod update to come with Vrens next update or will it be comparable to any normal release
Well Starbuck likes to keep details quiet so it's hard to say. It might be slightly bigger than a regular update. Ashley's getting reworked so kind of a new character. The release won't come until September or maybe even October. Sept was her rough estimate though

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
I'm past that. She isn't working in the coffee shop anymore as she's an intern (hired her also previously experienced the whole get drinks phase). There's an important event where you need to help her move which apparently unlocks vaginal sex. I (cause didn't bother checking beforehand) chose not to (option was there and it seemed more in line with plot). Now stuck at limbo with her, only event she has is with Erica the gym girl every Tuesday night. Can't even meet Sakari (her mother, yes spoiled myself).

dappur

Sep 10, 2019
Well Starbuck likes to keep details quiet so it's hard to say. It might be slightly bigger than a regular update. Ashley's getting reworked so kind of a new character. The release won't come until September or maybe even October. Sept was her rough estimate though
oh lovely. at least theres some sort of planned date in mind now i suppose. Thanks for the help

Reactions: bloodbus

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
I might be confusing some possible people who actually have an answer to my problem. Uhm, let me ask the question in a different way: any clear "walkthrough" (from beginning to end) of the event progression with Kaya Greene? Like how does the story go, especially AFTER helping her move to her place?

Reactions: hyfka

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Is there anyway to edit days in game I hating to play through weeks in-game just to unlock the nanobots....

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I might be confusing some possible people who actually have an answer to my problem. Uhm, let me ask the question in a different way: any clear "walkthrough" (from beginning to end) of the event progression with Kaya Greene? Like how does the story go, especially AFTER helping her move to her place?
I don't remember much after that when I did have sex with her. That being said, you probably reached the end. If you want to double check, download a text editor (Like Atom or Notepad++) and look through her role file (I'm pretty sure it's the role file anyway.) I don't feel like doing it lol

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
Progress Cara's story. Can't remember if it's love or sluttiness though. Also investments
I've had both love and sluttiness maxed with all the investments for about 3 in-game weeks and nothing happened yet. I have her storyline with Candace complete as well.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I've had both love and sluttiness maxed with all the investments for about 3 in-game weeks and nothing happened yet. I have her storyline with Candace complete as well.
You also need to progress your cousin's story I'm sure, like start blackmail and find out what she's doing, since you talk with her and find out the club is closed and talk to her again after it's reopened.

(also I'm also having issues with Ashley's storyline, I know that previously you could go on little dates with her and Steph but for whatever reason nothing ever happened after finding her video or the concert and I'm at the "every serum gives 70 suggestion and a lot of sluttiness" level)

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
How does the wadrobe system work? Is there a way I can get characters to stop wearing boring clothes? If I remove them from wadrobe they still show up

morot

Feb 25, 2018
Has the pregnancy been changed in the game?
When I played on v0.49 I could impregnate a girl right after the pregnancy was over but now it seems I have to wait until the girls breasts goes back to normal, which takes a while.
Is there someone who knows how to change that back?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
If Nonya Bizz's suggestion didn't work either, I would try to find the character story screens and see if there's been any hints for that. You can find those when you look at each girl's stats, whatever that button is called. I'd have to reinstall to find out and I'm lazy lol

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
If Nonya Bizz's suggestion didn't work either, I would try to find the character story screens and see if there's been any hints for that. You can find those when you look at each girl's stats, whatever that button is called. I'd have to reinstall to find out and I'm lazy lol
Unfortunately, I think I missed out on the cousin's storyline. I guess I'll just save it for my next playthrough.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes