4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Even if I start a new game Lily is less happiness every day
What causes this? New game, no serum used
She probably auto-generated a dislike or hate for a piece of clothing that comes with her default outfits. Something stupid like that. I didn't encounter that in my last playthrough so I assumed that was fixed somehow but I guess not

hiyaa-

Jun 18, 2021
Someone looks at you as id she's going to say something, but instead just waits for you to talk to her.

what should I do with this event? I cant find new option in the dialog.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Someone looks at you as id she's going to say something, but instead just waits for you to talk to her.

what should I do with this event? I cant find new option in the dialog.
I looked this up in the code a long time ago as I was curious. It is basically the same event as "they had a fight with their boyfriend/partner". So they likely have a happiness change and thats about it.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
What does "Cheating on Men" do besides lower the requirement to get the woman to leave her significant other? Does it affect any other interaction or event?

hiyaa-

Jun 18, 2021
I looked this up in the code a long time ago as I was curious. It is basically the same event as "they had a fight with their boyfriend/partner". So they likely have a happiness change and thats about it.
Ah I see. So there is nothing to do with quests. Another question, how many fetishes are there? I found Breeding and Attention wh**e.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Ah I see. So there is nothing to do with quests. Another question, how many fetishes are there? I found Breeding and Attention wh**e.
Only other one right now is hypno-cumming. Can set up a word to make them cum on command. Just need suggestibility above 50% for that one.

Reactions: hiyaa-

Dagoth

Aug 12, 2016
How do I get girls pregnant? Whenever I take them off birth control it always says they're still taking it.
When someone stops birth control, they only update to "off birth control" the next day. Effectively, they already took birth control for the day, and it needs a day to wear off.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
XulOnTuesday i see youve been busy on the mod in relation to the uniform policy i have a question on work uniforms when purchasing the strict corporate uniform policy I noticed that if you don't have a set uniform the girls will wear what ever the fuck they want and often walk around topless (with high enough sluttiness) even if you have that policy in place. should there be a business professional wardrobe pre-implemented as a starting point for the work place and that should be in place until you upgrade your uniform policies.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
XulOnTuesday i see youve been busy on the mod in relation to the uniform policy i have a question on work uniforms when purchasing the strict corporate uniform policy I noticed that if you don't have a set uniform the girls will wear what ever the fuck they want and often walk around topless (with high enough sluttiness) even if you have that policy in place. should there be a business professional wardrobe pre-implemented as a starting point for the work place and that should be in place until you upgrade your uniform policies.
Just to confirm, are you trying the `generate_uniform` branch?

My goal was to have employees use conservative outfits from their own wardrobes until a company uniform was assigned. There is probably some wonkiness if the employee has no wardrobe to begin with (procedural women start with empty wardrobes if a certain setting is enabled). Non-procedural employees should be working as intended?

Looking at the code, it looks like `target_sluttiness` in `decide_on_uniform_enhanced()` needs to be capped at the policy slut limit. Alternatively, a default outfit could be generated within `build_employee_uniform_wardrobe()`, which already knows about the limits and whatnot. I don't have time to work on it tonight, but maybe in a day or two.

Good catch. Thank you.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Just to confirm, are you trying the `generate_uniform` branch?

My goal was to have employees use conservative outfits from their own wardrobes until a company uniform was assigned. There is probably some wonkiness if the employee has no wardrobe to begin with (procedural women start with empty wardrobes if a certain setting is enabled). Non-procedural employees should be working as intended?

Looking at the code, it looks like `target_sluttiness` in `decide_on_uniform_enhanced()` needs to be capped at the policy slut limit. Alternatively, a default outfit could be generated within `build_employee_uniform_wardrobe()`, which already knows about the limits and whatnot. I don't have time to work on it tonight, but maybe in a day or two.

Good catch. Thank you.
I have not tried generate uniform branch. I've noticed this for months that once your employee hit a certain slutiness uniform would change drastically without me changing uniform policy which I found weird as I thought policies controlled the general wardrobe of the employees, not the sluttiness but seeing that policies need to have a sluttiness cap I can see where the issue might lie now. I also noticed if you don't purchase any uniform policies the employees will still walk around topless which kind of makes sense as there no "policy" saying they can't but still feel that would be a punishable offense ;)

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes