4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
hello everyone, sorry i'm new....

sooo on the fp there the installation instructions are pretty clear however when i look to the link there are 3 links. is the third one just the way to skip all those steps or am i missing something?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I have not tried generate uniform branch. I've noticed this for months that once your employee hit a certain slutiness uniform would change drastically without me changing uniform policy which I found weird as I thought policies controlled the general wardrobe of the employees, not the sluttiness but seeing that policies need to have a sluttiness cap I can see where the issue might lie now. I also noticed if you don't purchase any uniform policies the employees will still walk around topless which kind of makes sense as there no "policy" saying they can't but still feel that would be a punishable offense ;)
Well, good news! I have a branch called generate_uniform where your issue is partially fixed!

I don't think employees should be punished for dress code violations if there is no dress code. Arrested maybe, but that is a different can of worms.

hello everyone, sorry i'm new....

sooo on the fp there the installation instructions are pretty clear however when i look to the link there are 3 links. is the third one just the way to skip all those steps or am i missing something?
Yeah, I think the third link is everything packaged together. The first two are useful if you already downloaded the base game. They are a lot smaller.

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
Yeah, I think the third link is everything packaged together. The first two are useful if you already downloaded the base game. They are a lot smaller.

with my luck on installations this is a godsend. better a larger file then fidget around and brick the game. (if there is a way i will undoubtedly find it by mistake)

Reactions: essay16v

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Well, good news! I have a branch called generate_uniform where your issue is partially fixed!

I don't think employees should be punished for dress code violations if there is no dress code. Arrested maybe, but that is a different can of worms.

Awesome I'll test it when I get home today!

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
with my luck on installations this is a godsend. better a larger file then fidget around and brick the game. (if there is a way i will undoubtedly find it by mistake)
Just fyi, the all in one's files are archived so you won't be able to alter any game files without using UnRen first. Not sure you'll need that but better to say it now I guess

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
Just fyi, the all in one's files are archived so you won't be able to alter any game files without using UnRen first. Not sure you'll need that but better to say it now I guess
altering game files is already beyond me... :D i'mma enjoy it if it works and cry in my corner if it doesn't. :D but the game opened so that\s a good sign hahaha(when you said unren and etc... i got paniced and tried it out).

Reactions: bloodbus

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
altering game files is already beyond me... :D i'mma enjoy it if it works and cry in my corner if it doesn't. :D but the game opened so that\s a good sign hahaha(when you said unren and etc... i got paniced and tried it out).
Don't worry about unren then. You don't need it if you're not altering files. You're good

Reactions: InsanitySpark

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/post-8792390

Same.... base game worked till mod install. Could anyone describe/upload a file change, pls?
Your best bet is grabbing the All-in-one download on the Mod front page. I don't think the base game was ever upgraded to use the latest Renpy, which the mod has done. So just adding the mod to the base game won't usually work anymore unless you also upgrade your renpy version manually as well.

Reactions: FusiFranse

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/post-8792390

Same.... base game worked till mod install. Could anyone describe/upload a file change, pls?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What Phoexist said and always also get the bug fix parch and install that before you add the mod. it presupposes it you did that and relies on it. Bug fix can work without Mod, but not other way around if I remember right.

Reactions: FusiFranse

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is there any way to change the priority of different crisis events? I'm trying to figure out how to get the "slave needs attention" event to trigger more often.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is there any way to change the priority of different crisis events? I'm trying to figure out how to get the "slave needs attention" event to trigger more often.
That one looks pretty straight forward. If you open /mods/crisis/slave_attention.rpy and find the block labelled:
def slave_attention_crisis_requirement():

The second line or so has a "x.sex_record.get("Last Sex Day", 0) + 10 < day" at the end of the line.
This means the requirement for triggering it is 10 days after you last had sexual activity. Just change the 10 to something lower depending on how often you want it to happen.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
That one looks pretty straight forward. If you open /mods/crisis/slave_attention.rpy and find the block labelled:
def slave_attention_crisis_requirement():

The second line or so has a "x.sex_record.get("Last Sex Day", 0) + 10 < day" at the end of the line.
This means the requirement for triggering it is 10 days after you last had sexual activity. Just change the 10 to something lower depending on how often you want it to happen.
I know about that part. I'm trying to figure out how to improve the event's priority, so it is more likely to be invoked relative to other events when its conditions are met.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I know about that part. I'm trying to figure out how to improve the event's priority, so it is more likely to be invoked relative to other events when its conditions are met.
I think this works:

Code:
next(x for x in crisis_list if x[0].name == "Slave Needs Attention")[1] = 999
I don't know if you have to do it just once per save, or every time you restart the game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes