4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

tepkom

Nov 21, 2016
I told the girls to live in a harem, how they could be sent to their homes, or maybe some console command

Last edited:

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Greetings,

this is a fantastic mod for a fantastic game. Please keep up the good work.

I have 2 questions:

1) The fitness girl Erica asked me for work and the gal at my company suggest yoga classes ..how to I proceed? I can´t talk with anyone about it. Do I have to "trance" my workers to like / love yoga and than if I have enough talk to the Manager girl again? Can´t figure out what to do.

2) I bought the Unisex company bathrooms then got a notice that they are finished. Should they be visible on the map (as a location?)I didn´t get any events (in maybe 30 days since I bought them) If I go under company policies the Unisex company is still there to select for a 1.000 $ but the buy button is greyed out. I gues I have a bug there. Is there any console command to reset this? Or start the event chain?

Thanks for your help guys.

gummlli

Aug 2, 2022
i have a problem on mac, the game simply doesnt open. I downloaded the Full Game with Mods and everything already in there. plz help

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Doesn't seem to do anything.
Well, drat. It looks like the label was overridden with something that doesn't take into account crisis weight. It immediately triggering it on my computer must have been dumb luck.

At the moment, it appears there is no easy way to do what you are asking. If you know any python, you can check out `get_crisis_from_crisis_list()` and `find_next_crisis()` in "Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy" and see if you can modify the code to do what you want.

Greetings,

this is a fantastic mod for a fantastic game. Please keep up the good work.

I have 2 questions:

1) The fitness girl Erica asked me for work and the gal at my company suggest yoga classes ..how to I proceed? I can´t talk with anyone about it. Do I have to "trance" my workers to like / love yoga and than if I have enough talk to the Manager girl again? Can´t figure out what to do.

2) I bought the Unisex company bathrooms then got a notice that they are finished. Should they be visible on the map (as a location?)I didn´t get any events (in maybe 30 days since I bought them) If I go under company policies the Unisex company is still there to select for a 1.000 $ but the buy button is greyed out. I gues I have a bug there. Is there any console command to reset this? Or start the event chain?

Thanks for your help guys.
1) There should have been an event with your HR Director (probably Sarah). If you don't have one, hire one.
Edit: I didn't see that you had already spoken with her. You need to wait around your company for a bit to get an update. Then, Sarah will start dosing people with suggestion coffee. Don't try to accelerate this process with trances, you may accidentally lock yourself out of the quest line.

2) Unisex Restrooms aren't visible on the map, it just triggers some events. I don't believe there is a construction notice for unisex bathrooms, but there is for your home bathroom. To try retriggering the unisex restroom event, run `call unisex_restroom_action_label()`, or pass time at your company.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellnaved

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Well, drat. It looks like the label was overridden with something that doesn't take into account crisis weight. It immediately triggering it on my computer must have been dumb luck.

At the moment, it appears there is no easy way to do what you are asking. If you know any python, you can check out `get_crisis_from_crisis_list()` and `find_next_crisis()` in "Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy" and see if you can modify the code to do what you want.
I'm actually modding different code in general_LTE.rpy to create customize events I can get by just entering a space. I do have a backup of the original .rpy files, just in case I need to restore anything.

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
1) There should have been an event with your HR Director (probably Sarah). If you don't have one, hire one.
Edit: I didn't see that you had already spoken with her. You need to wait around your company for a bit to get an update. Then, Sarah will start dosing people with suggestion coffee. Don't try to accelerate this process with trances, you may accidentally lock yourself out of the quest line.

2) Unisex Restrooms aren't visible on the map, it just triggers some events. I don't believe there is a construction notice for unisex bathrooms, but there is for your home bathroom. To try retriggering the unisex restroom event, run `call unisex_restroom_action_label()`, or pass time at your company.
Thank you. I will try the console command for the unisex bathrooms.

Concerning the yoga classes: It´s just that a good 5-6 weeks have passed and Sarah hasn´t used any "suggestion coffee" on anyone. Is there maybe also a console command to trigger it?

Edit: Do you mean waiting, as in waiting at the company several times using the "wait option" in the main office? Probably didn´t try that.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
There was a mention about 3 pages earlier that the yoga quest was buggy and not yet fixed on the latest version of the mod. I got the conversation with Sarah, though I haven't seen her talking to employees to use the drug to make them like it yet, and I think it didn't take long to start seeing that. Not sure where it bugs out.

Edit: In past versions I didn't have to use the wait function, just do things around work. Research, Production, etc. The 5 main jobs.

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Mods/Crisis/lazy_morning_crisis.rpy", line 220: invalid syntax
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_lazy_morning
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Tue Sep 13 22:20:01 2022
```

:(

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Greetings,

and thank for the help. 1 more question:

1) How to I get the cousin questline started where she becomes a stripper? Did I screw up by not telling my sister that she tried to steel her money (and NOT blackmail her)?

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
Is there a list of all the "other trainings" you can inspire during a trance and how to get the option for them?
Like breeding fetish or attention whore?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Greetings,

and thank for the help. 1 more question:

1) How to I get the cousin questline started where she becomes a stripper? Did I screw up by not telling my sister that she tried to steel her money (and NOT blackmail her)?
Blackmail is probably the faster path. but not the only path. she automatically should work as a stripper after they move out.

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Is there a list of all the "other trainings" you can inspire during a trance and how to get the option for them?
Like breeding fetish or attention whore?
for breeding fetish she needs to love creampies and bareback sex and known. The other is depended on showing tits and ass along with skimpy outfits like and known

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Mods/Crisis/lazy_morning_crisis.rpy", line 220: invalid syntax
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_lazy_morning
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Tue Sep 13 22:20:01 2022
```

:(
Fixed

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Blackmail is probably the faster path. but not the only path. she automatically should work as a stripper after they move out.
Yes. I got the scene where she is in the sisters room and I didn´t blackmail her. Since then 40 - 50 days have passed and I didn´t get the aunts call to find out what the cousin is doing at night.

Is there a console command that triggers the aunts call / the stripping of the cousin? I just would like to continue her story and get the strip club.

Thx

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes