4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I just try full package and its working correctly. Thank You
I also try again with manual install and double check everything and still same. No efing idea what is cousing this
Good to hear it's working, at least! I always go for the full package for minimum risk.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
I'm having bugs on version 0.51.1.2 with the Strip Club.

There seems no way to hire waitresses and there are conflicts when you hire employees from your chemical firm.

If you have them working both jobs and fire them at your main firm, they remain strippers but are labelled as "unemployed". You then cannot fire them from the stripclub (or rather, you can do the dialogue but they will remain working there).
Removing them first as strippers, then from your main firm and then re-hiring them at the club correctly labels them as strippers in their job description

With cousin Gabrielle the option to hire her at your company breaks her stripper job though. She will turn up on weekends, but attempting to change her back to a normal stripper after firing her from your company is not possible, as there is no further dialogue.

In general I did all these hire and fire shenaningans since there seems to be no way to simply reassign people (e.g. from Stripper to BDSM performer), which would be great to have

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I'm having bugs on version 0.51.1.2 with the Strip Club.

There seems no way to hire waitresses and there are conflicts when you hire employees from your chemical firm.

If you have them working both jobs and fire them at your main firm, they remain strippers but are labelled as "unemployed". You then cannot fire them from the stripclub (or rather, you can do the dialogue but they will remain working there).
Removing them first as strippers, then from your main firm and then re-hiring them at the club correctly labels them as strippers in their job description

With cousin Gabrielle the option to hire her at your company breaks her stripper job though. She will turn up on weekends, but attempting to change her back to a normal stripper after firing her from your company is not possible, as there is no further dialogue.

In general I did all these hire and fire shenaningans since there seems to be no way to simply reassign people (e.g. from Stripper to BDSM performer), which would be great to have
The hire/fire shenanigans are a tough nut to crack. While a person may have many Roles (what they do), they can only have one Job (what actually gets displayed). Basically, we would have to figure out the old Job as they get fired. However, transferring should be much easier to implement, especially because the code already exists for the main business. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Made a branch/pull request onto develop to allow for moving of roles. Now I'll try to make the hire/fire more consistent.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
I haven't played in a while. My last game version was 0.50.1 and my installed mod was around the time when myra's story and harem mansion was added. If I replace it with this new mod, will I still be able to use my save?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I haven't played in a while. My last game version was 0.50.1 and my installed mod was around the time when myra's story and harem mansion was added. If I replace it with this new mod, will I still be able to use my save?
Doubtful. I think it was duties that were added in 51, which was a pretty significant change with a whole lot of new variables and functionality added. Anytime the first version number changes expect to have to start a new game.

Reactions: harukaze15 and DA22

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Hey guys,

The cousin story line (and therefore the strip club) doesn´t progress. I caught here - once - trying to steal from my sister and let her get away with it and now nothing happens after that. A good 50 - 60 days have probably passed since that.

Is there a console command to trigger the event where the aunt wants me to look what gabrielle is doing in the evenings?

Thanks would like not to miss out on the strip club and the rest of the cousins interactions.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hey guys,

The cousin story line (and therefore the strip club) doesn´t progress. I caught here - once - trying to steal from my sister and let her get away with it and now nothing happens after that. A good 50 - 60 days have probably passed since that.

Is there a console command to trigger the event where the aunt wants me to look what gabrielle is doing in the evenings?

Thanks would like not to miss out on the strip club and the rest of the cousins interactions.
jesus, what is Gabrielle's sluttiness?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know how to change the work locations for either Human Resources or Supply Procurement to move one to a different room, either a new room or the lobby? It would be more practical that simply blending those particular two together.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Does anyone know how to change the work locations for either Human Resources or Supply Procurement to move one to a different room, either a new room or the lobby? It would be more practical that simply blending those particular two together.
Hello, this is something I've been wanting for a little while so after seeing your comment I decided to write my own little extension to do that.

Drop this file anywhere within the LabRats2/game subfolder to create a new organisation policy "Build Supply Office". Purchasing this policy will create a new "room" for the business, and will move supply employees and functions there.

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Hello, this is something I've been wanting for a little while so after seeing your comment I decided to write my own little extension to do that.

Drop this file anywhere within the LabRats2/game subfolder to create a new organisation policy "Build Supply Office". Purchasing this policy will create a new "room" for the business, and will move supply employees and functions there.
It has potential, but is still a bit buggy. I've tried it on multiple different save files, and while it seems to work on a number of different save files I've tried, some seem to pull people from out of nowhere. It can also tend to duplicate people.

I think it has at least partially to do with how Lab Rats 2 changes from one game save to another, since it can work fine if you try it on a save from the main menu, but can have different results if you go load one save from another. It is a bug I've encountered before, when I tried starting a new game during an existing game, and some values from the previous game seemed to carry over.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
It has potential, but is still a bit buggy. I've tried it on multiple different save files, and while it seems to work on a number of different save files I've tried, some seem to pull people from out of nowhere. It can also tend to duplicate people.

I think it has at least partially to do with how Lab Rats 2 changes from one game save to another, since it can work fine if you try it on a save from the main menu, but can have different results if you go load one save from another. It is a bug I've encountered before, when I tried starting a new game during an existing game, and some values from the previous game seemed to carry over.
That sounds like a bug in the Lab Rats 2 core code to me; like maybe global variables aren't being properly cleared down between save files - my code doesn't do much aside from create the new room, update the supply job schedule, and loop over people that are in the Main Office to move them to the new Supply Office if they have the Supply job.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Attached is a slightly different version where I'm not using the global scope at all. It might resolve the issues you've been seeing with save hopping.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Wait trait console commands no longer work?! I keep getting list of traits not defined error in console...

Dec 1, 2018
So question, have the Group Discovery and Cum Thirst Adaptation IT projects been implemented yet? If they have, how do I enable Ellie to research them?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
the standard list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The weird thing is used to work until i updated bugfix and beta mod today :/
How does your game even run? It should crash with the same error whenever you so much as open the serum design screen.

You can fix the immediate problem by just reinitializing:
Code:
list_of_traits = []
but I suspect deeper issues.

So question, have the Group Discovery and Cum Thirst Adaptation IT projects been implemented yet? If they have, how do I enable Ellie to research them?
Group Discovery is still unimplemented, but Cum Thirst Adaptation just requires serum mastery 3.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes