4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Thanks, but I don't consider adding a line to be simpler than adding a "2" to an existing line
Sorry I'm thinking like a nerd too much.

Technically it is simpler - terminating a process early rather than altering another process. It also doesn't require you to know about the 21 minimum value cutoff point.

It also stops the array being populated, so if any other code tries to use the array of patreon characters they aren't available for use.

But practically speaking you're right.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Sorry I'm thinking like a nerd too much.

Technically it is simpler - terminating a process early rather than altering another process. It also doesn't require you to know about the 21 minimum value cutoff point.

It also stops the array being populated, so if any other code tries to use the array of patreon characters they aren't available for use.

But practically speaking you're right.
Thanks for explaining it. If I discover the patreon characters being used in that way I'll remember this

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Can sombody be so kind to give me the console command to unlock the ownership of the strip club?

The cousin questline bugged out and so I am missing out on the club.

Thx guys

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hopefully the mods will be fully integrated in the vanilla game to make it more stable. I think nobody plays this game without the mods...
It isn't, though it should be easier to fork for The Mod and other modding purposes. And you are incorrect. There are players (like me) who don't play with The Mod, though we might mod the game ourselves in little ways for our own purposes

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
It isn't, though it should be easier to fork for The Mod and other modding purposes. And you are incorrect. There are players (like me) who don't play with The Mod, though we might mod the game ourselves in little ways for our own purposes
Hm, okay, makes sense to split in in vanilla an modded version.

Reactions: dalzomo

Miep64

Jul 26, 2020
Hello.
Call me stupid, but i can't get it to work.
I followed instruction but game runs as vanilla.
Also every character is missing upper body cloths. In outfit manager bras, dresses and shirts are grey out.
Make sure you hit the correct download button. The first download row is the base game with the modded menu but wihout any other mods.
The last row of download links is what you want to look at.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Is it possible to change the name of a Room? I changed the name of Lily but the Room she lives in still says Lily.
In console:
Code:
lily_bedroom.name = "New Room Name"
lily_bedroom.formal_name = "New Room Name"
Alternatively modify game/script.rpy:771, but I think you'll need to start a new game if you take that route.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a release date in mind with the next mod update? It's been months and I'm excited to see what is new.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Is there a release date in mind with the next mod update? It's been months and I'm excited to see what is new.
sees pretty regular updates and is usually reaosnably stable, you can download and manually install that after the bugfix and the Ren'Py version update to a fresh download of LR2(unmodded) - see the links on page 1 of this thread under "Beta Version".

Reactions: selberdreher

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Nope. Starbuck is busy irl and doesn't have time to work on content. You can try out the experimental branch but it's not stable

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
My Full 51.1.2 download broke with latest beta mod update. Tried fresh install.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
My Full 51.1.2 download broke with latest beta mod update. Tried fresh install.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to do a completely clean install. Delete the Mods folder entirely and redownload.

We moved some files around to make the mod more organized. However, Ren'Py makes compiled versions of the game files (*.rpyc). These files linger when stuff gets moved, and appear to Ren'Py as duplicates. The lingering files need to be removed from the Mods folder. The simplest way is to delete and redownload, but if you are savvy with command line, you can run the following from the Command Prompt in the root of your game install:

Code:
del /s game\Mods\*.rpyc

• Hey there
Reactions: Burt
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes