4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
There's no cheats option outside of the MCs room? Am I not able to edit appearances without using console commands?
The quick menu at the bottom of the screen should have 3 additional options with the mods installed: "Cheats", "Research", and "Opinions".

The Cheats menu, amongst other things, allows you to alter the women's appearance.

Reactions: Jaxter

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I downloaded the full game with mod from the main page, but I can't seem to load a saved game, it says, this save is from an un-modded game and is not supported, but the save IS from the modded game, so yeah, I don't know what's happening

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Okay I know this is a small detail and probably wont get fixed but anyone noticed that most of the numerical cheat menu values wont change when clicking +/- I know its petty but its driving my OCD nuts cuz i cant tell how much I am changing the values

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Okay i know this is a small detail and probably wont get fixed but anyone noticed that most of the numerical cheat menu values wont change when clicking +/- i know its petty buts driving my OCD nuts cuz i cant tell how much i am changing the values
That is not my experience when using the cheat menu

Reactions: Jaxter and shane420
Jul 3, 2017
Okay I know this is a small detail and probably wont get fixed but anyone noticed that most of the numerical cheat menu values wont change when clicking +/- I know its petty but its driving my OCD nuts cuz i cant tell how much I am changing the values
There's an updated Renpy version that fixes the display bug you seem to have. You can find it in the OP, you know, the post with all the information which nobody reads....

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
There's an updated Renpy version that fixes the display bug you seem to have. You can find it in the OP, you know, the post with all the information which nobody reads....
thanks I read the OP just never had this bug until like last dev update XD

Serben

May 27, 2017
Phoexist

is your harem/nursery mod included in the mod in this thread? i downloaded the latest version and there is the ability to build a harem mansion, which i've also done. but there doesn't seem to be a way to build a nursery to accelerate my daughter's growth. is this a standard part of the mod in this thread, or a separate mod? if it's separate, where can i download it? thanks!

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Phoexist

is your harem/nursery mod included in the mod in this thread? i downloaded the latest version and there is the ability to build a harem mansion, which i've also done. but there doesn't seem to be a way to build a nursery to accelerate my daughter's growth. is this a standard part of the mod in this thread, or a separate mod? if it's separate, where can i download it? thanks!
No. it's a separate mod, though it is dependent on the mod found here being installed. The one I posted some time ago wouldn't be compatible with the latest mod version as that was done before the main mod put their harem version into the game. They didn't include a nursery though, so I probably should upload a newer version for that part. I've been playtesting some other things I've been working on with it, so I will take a look at isolating the nursery/growth part for the latest version of the mod.

Reactions: seden

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
No. it's a separate mod, though it is dependent on the mod found here being installed. The one I posted some time ago wouldn't be compatible with the latest mod version as that was done before the main mod put their harem version into the game. They didn't include a nursery though, so I probably should upload a newer version for that part. I've been playtesting some other things I've been working on with it, so I will take a look at isolating the nursery/growth part for the latest version of the mod.
Do you want to post it on the mod discord? We have a channel there for sharing independent mods

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Do you want to post it on the mod discord? We have a channel there for sharing independent mods
Yeah, I joined the discord a bit ago, but haven't really been following it much there. Will look into posting it there as well as a link here when I get it ready.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Well.... the move to OpenSource is nice, so I fired up Ren'Py and installed the needed Live2d SDK for checking out gitgud.io "Techdemo". The change to Live2d is noticable, so I modded the starting characters at first, later I dedided for a quick "hire" modded to 40 applicants - going for a wider approach to see the new renders.

Playable: No, it's an early implementation of Live2d. Also some variables cause exeptions and transitions not as crisp (processing the image of the person to show)

Enjoyable: Well, for a Techdemo, yes. It's the full game, thus limited to the early stage of Live2d code. Try and error around the grey screens and don't expect do fancy stuff - it's just bug hunting (alpha stage)

Moddable:
Clothing: Phew... to make changes in image altas files of Live2d - yes it's possible, but hence you will need to do it for all poses (again)
Code: Sure, it's Ren'Py. The effort needed to make it run crisp like 0.51 with mods is imho burdening. We will see, how the gitgud picks up pace - or better: How the modding community sees "open source". The are some posts on the Discord regarding this.

Reactions: Wmayrt

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I downloaded the full game with mod from the main page, but I can't seem to load a saved game, it says, this save is from an un-modded game and is not supported, but the save IS from the modded game, so yeah, I don't know what's happening
The info you probably need (all taken from first page):

Since the base game changes a lot every release, save games are not compatible between releases (even between downloads of the beta, compatibility might break), this might change in the future, but for now you must start a new game if you change your game to a new release.
v0.x.y.z - Mod version, x must match main game -> y increased when save games are not compatible -> z increased when save games are compatible

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
You need to do a completely clean install. Delete the Mods folder entirely and redownload.

We moved some files around to make the mod more organized. However, Ren'Py makes compiled versions of the game files (*.rpyc). These files linger when stuff gets moved, and appear to Ren'Py as duplicates. The lingering files need to be removed from the Mods folder. The simplest way is to delete and redownload, but if you are savvy with command line, you can run the following from the Command Prompt in the root of your game install:

Code:
del /s game\Mods\*.rpyc
Thanks but thats the first thing I do thank you though
When I batch delete the rpyc's as suggested I get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then run it again to make new rpyc's and get same original issue

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes