4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
thanks phoexist! will i need to start a new game when this fix gets released?
Okay, this should have solved those issues. Part of why I rarely release my modifications, because my main game is filled with all sorts of personal tweaks and modifications large and small, so trying to copy/paste out the relevant code into clean files for others to use sometimes doesn't go as planned. Here's the new updated version, which I play tested a bit on the clean code. So all things willing, should be working now. If not just DM me or post it here.

Serben: If you already had the Nursery built then you shouldn't need a new save with these patches. I was able to successfully test it without a new save at least. However, you will have to load a game from before the baby was born. As that is the point of their creation in the code. If you didn't have the Nursery built yet, you can use the console and the code I posted a bit earlier to define and create the nursery on the fly.

• Love
Reactions: Wmayrt

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I have written a translation for the game. Just do not get the TL included in the screens file.
Write in works, but the game does not show it in the menu!
Can someone please write me this translation in the screens file?

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to get Cousin to work? I got Aunt working, but there is no option. And this mod doesn't seem to have the Strip Club. I also can't get neither the Aunt nor Cousin to be Girl Friend. They keep saying "it's not like you knocked me up." But BOTH are pregnant. Please help.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to get Cousin to work? I got Aunt working, but there is no option. And this mod doesn't seem to have the Strip Club. I also can't get neither the Aunt nor Cousin to be Girl Friend. They keep saying "it's not like you knocked me up." But BOTH are pregnant. Please help.
Just off memory, but I think you have to wait until they are 'visibly' pregnant.

Melkor99

Dec 7, 2021
So, is there a console command or other way to trigger buying the night club. Cousin is working at the night club, have built all available structures with the architect, (save for night club), and I've blackmailed the cousin on several occassions, but nothing. Is there something I have to trigger in game, or is there a way to just artificially trigger the night club event?

purplepirate

Jan 10, 2021
Is there any documentation for writing new events? I've begun combing through the .rpa file to see how existing scenes function, but I don't want to waste time figuring something out that someone has already documented.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Is there any documentation for writing new events? I've begun combing through the .rpa file to see how existing scenes function, but I don't want to waste time figuring something out that someone has already documented.
there are templates - mod/core/templates is the directory

in addition to that you can always ask questions on the discord. We have a channel for that

Last edited:

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
Can you change the clones from infertile to fertile with console commands or would that mess something up? I think I tried it once and it didn't change anything.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Can you change the clones from infertile to fertile with console commands or would that mess something up? I think I tried it once and it didn't change anything.
The function that gets called to actually set a person to pregnant explicitly checks that the person does not have the clone roll.

game\Mods\Core\Mechanics\Role_Extensions\role_pregnant_enhanced.rpy
Code:
    def become_pregnant(person, mc_father = True, progress_days = 0): # Called when a girl is knocked up. Establishes all of the necessary bits of info.
        # prevent issues when function is called for already pregnant person / clones are sterile
        if not person or person.is_pregnant() or person.has_role(clone_role):
            return
Changing the clone's fertility will have no effect unless you are willing to modify that line to remove the clone role check.

Reactions: bridgebuilder

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
The info you probably need (all taken from first page):

Since the base game changes a lot every release, save games are not compatible between releases (even between downloads of the beta, compatibility might break), this might change in the future, but for now you must start a new game if you change your game to a new release.
v0.x.y.z - Mod version, x must match main game -> y increased when save games are not compatible -> z increased when save games are compatible
I didn't load a save from an old version, I started brand new, saved a couple of times while going through the prologue, tried to load a save, and it didn't allow me to load...

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I used the self replicating serum, and then it repeat itself ... how can i end it to change another serum ( because full serum torerance)

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I used the self replicating serum, and then it repeat itself ... how can i end it to change another serum ( because full serum torerance)

I don't know of any way to remove it (other than possibly cheating/using console commands) but it will end itself after a while since every repeat triggered by the self replication will be one turn shorter than the previous one.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes