4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Oct 15, 2016
Hello! Is there any way to export all or selected parts of clothes of an ingame character?
I propose, there should be a function in the wardrobe mode to export the current outfit (full, over or under) to Exported_wardrobe.xml.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Hello! Is there any way to export all or selected parts of clothes of an ingame character?
I propose, there should be a function in the wardrobe mode to export the current outfit (full, over or under) to Exported_wardrobe.xml.
That exists already, it's just in the outfit planner iirc

argotic

Apr 11, 2020
hi, i think I have a bug. Stephanie was my head researcher until the moment she drinks a special potion in an event. Then I choose to don't give her the reversal serum and I puted her to company model role. On the night day summary, it is wrote that she is my head researcher. I can't choose a new one ! Someone has a trick to don't restart my game ? I have nanobots and now the questionnaire quest.

edit : i used console command "mc.business.hire_head_researcher(the_person)" while speaking to a r&d character, it seems it worked.

Last edited:

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Hi, I think i broke the Ophelia quest line, is there anyway to spawn Candance in via the console?
It's tricky. Candace's plot is tied to Ophelia's questline. The easy answer is the following:

Code:
candace_mod_initialization()
HOWEVER, Candi's plot won't be able to progress without Ophelia. I think you can rerail the Ophelia plotline using the following command:

Code:
mc.business.add_mandatory_crisis(ophelia_revenge_date)
(Only call the label once, or Candi will dupe)

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
It's my first time playing this game. Until now, after three starts, I cannot load any save! The message is always the same: "you must start a modded game". My game, I suppose, is modded, so I don't know perhaps the most simple task: loading a previous scene! Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks and best regards!

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
It's my first time playing this game. Until now, after three starts, I cannot load any save! The message is always the same: "you must start a modded game". My game, I suppose, is modded, so I don't know perhaps the most simple task: loading a previous scene! Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks and best regards!
Numerous things behind-the-scenes are very different between the modded game and the vanilla game. If you want to play the modded game you must start a new game in the modded game client. Loading a game from any other version of the game will fail.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
make sure to use the correct exe.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
No, it does not. In the outfit planner I can only import from the predefined xml files. I can add the designed outfit to the wardrobe of a charactar, but I cannot import from it.
Maybe I misunderstood what you meant. My bad. So you want to import clothes of an existing outfit into the outfit planner? If I understand you right, it's a decent request since it takes a bit of working around to do that. Probably would be better placed in the discord though. Got some good modders who take requests straight from there

Oct 15, 2016
Maybe I misunderstood what you meant. My bad. So you want to import clothes of an existing outfit into the outfit planner? If I understand you right, it's a decent request since it takes a bit of working around to do that. Probably would be better placed in the discord though. Got some good modders who take requests straight from there
Yes, exactly. Sadly discord says that the invitation is invalid, and asks for my phone number, which I am not willing to give. So this stays here. Thank you for your time though.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Yes, exactly. Sadly discord says that the invitation is invalid, and asks for my phone number, which I am not willing to give. So this stays here. Thank you for your time though.
I asked for you. Might be possible with commands so if I have an update I'll dm or something idk

w00ba

May 5, 2017
is there a way to fix or avoid the "love stat reset" bug? i think it is overflow related, because they take a love potion every day and for some reason after a few weeks their love is semi-locked at 20-22

Last edited:

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Noted. There's not really a good place to put it that's not behind an Obedience threshold and won't clutter the interface. In the meantime, you can use the following console command to export.

Code:
log_outfit(the_person.wardrobe.get_outfit_with_name("Outfit_Name"))
or

Code:
log_outfit(the_person.outfit)
for their current outfit if the name is tricky (try with and without underscores).

is there a way to fix or avoid the "love stat reset" bug? i think it is overflow related, because they take a love potion every day and for some reason after a few weeks their love is semi-locked at 20-22
I haven't seen that before. Do you have a save? Also note that the love potion effect is only temporary.

Reactions: Heresi

buff

May 29, 2017
I like the mod, some cool stuff here. But-- why is everything in an .rpa? one of the coolest things about the game was being able to easily tweak stuff, like removing body types or names that you found annoying.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I like the mod, some cool stuff here. But-- why is everything in an .rpa? one of the coolest things about the game was being able to easily tweak stuff, like removing body types or names that you found annoying.
You can always use unren to unpack it.

buff

May 29, 2017
You can always use unren to unpack it.
Understood, but that's a pain in the ass. It'd be easier for the person doing the compiling to just not rpa them in the first place.

Last edited:

w00ba

May 5, 2017
i thought love potion was permanent +20 love so no bug there. just me misunderstanding the mechanic

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes