4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Understood, but that's a pain in the ass. It'd be easier for the person doing the compiling to just not rpa them in the first place.
It is only the single file version that has this problem. Download the original game files and then install the 3 files found in Beta version on page 1 and you both get latest version and can modify anything you like.

Reactions: bloodbus

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
I'm a new player of this game, I found an error related to Jennifer. When I trained her at the gym then visited her in her workplace for dating, her stamina dropped to 90/90, not 110/110, and her love go down as well and her weight return to the starting weight, there seemed to be no synchrony between the two jenns. sorry if it was mentioned before.
thx

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I'm a new player of this game, I found an error related to Jennifer. When I trained her at the gym then visited her in her workplace for dating, her stamina dropped to 90/90, not 110/110, and her love go down as well and her weight return to the starting weight, there seemed to be no synchrony between the two jenns. sorry if it was mentioned before.
thx
Kinda sounds like you had her on a serum. I don't remember the gym decreasing women's weight by 10 at a time. Could be wrong, need to know if she was under effect of a serum though

buff

May 29, 2017
Is there a way I can make the taboos stop constantly resetting? It's weird having Jennifer and Lily constantly insisting that we haven't fucked yet.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is there a way I can make the taboos stop constantly resetting? It's weird having Jennifer and Lily constantly insisting that we haven't fucked yet.
That is sort of the point of it. It is supposed to represent the internal struggle of such taboo acts. It's pretty easily overcome though and actually makes it easier in the long run. When the sluttiness resets you can flirt them back up to 20(ish) and then do their task. Then they get 10 sluttiness returned, thus jumping you quickly into the higher sluttiness levels that usually take MUCH longer to achieve without the resetting taboos.

Reactions: hyfka

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I like the mod, some cool stuff here. But-- why is everything in an .rpa? one of the coolest things about the game was being able to easily tweak stuff, like removing body types or names that you found annoying.
It's easier to distribute and prevents bugs with overlapped installs. However, you can still assemble it yourself using the instructions on the first post.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Any way to only add the cheat menu to game and not any additional mods, I wanna try vanilla with just cheats but dont wanna keep opening up and tyiping in the console?

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
Kinda sounds like you had her on a serum. I don't remember the gym decreasing women's weight by 10 at a time. Could be wrong, need to know if she was under effect of a serum though
no not the weight dropped by 10 but stamina. i train her at the gym and then her stamina increased to 110, and then the next time slot i visited her at her workplace for a lunch date and see her stamina stat back to 100, sometimes when i train her stamina higher her stamina become lower at 80 or 90 and her love also reduced, it happened when i met her at her workplace or her questline occured (promotion report).
There seems to be a problem if you meet your mother in her office or you meet her quest storyline, her stamina and love will become lower like resetting to a previous state or sumthing like that.

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
no not the weight dropped by 10 but stamina. i train her at the gym and then her stamina increased to 110, and then the next time slot i visited her at her workplace for a lunch date and see her stamina stat back to 100, sometimes when i train her stamina higher her stamina become lower at 80 or 90 and her love also reduced, it happened when i met her at her workplace or her questline occured (promotion report).
There seems to be a problem if you meet your mother in her office or you meet her quest storyline, her stamina and love will become lower like resetting to a previous state or sumthing like that.
I had that happen, but because I was editing serums. Say for instance that you give somebody a serum that doesn't modify stamina, but then use cheats to make that serum give +20 max stamina while it's still affecting that character. The character will still have 100 max stamina, since when it was administered it didn't have the increase, but when the serum runs out, since now it has a +20 max stamina, it substracts -20 max stamina, so the character will be left with 80. Maybe it's something similar but with the gym training interaction, I have no idea, but for the time being you can solve it by increasing the max stamina or love to the correct value with the cheat menu.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
is there a way to permantly increase the stats, instead of the +2 to a stat, but say a gradual increae of lets say 0.1 each serum?
same could go for energy,

and why is slutt in the mod capped at 100?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
is there a way to permantly increase the stats, instead of the +2 to a stat, but say a gradual increae of lets say 0.1 each serum?
same could go for energy,

and why is slutt in the mod capped at 100?
Serums that are slow acting that have a x/turn trait are permanent.

ThrumboJoins

Jul 12, 2022
Hi there, this is a great mod but is there an active Wiki or guide somewhere that explains how to access it's content such as how to buy the strip club and clothing store?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Is there anyway to reduce this? where would the definition be?
In Core/Mechanics/Role_Extensions/role_pregnant_enhanced.rpy, the become_pregnant() function. It looks like the_person.event_triggers_dict["last_birth"] = -36 in the console should bypass.

Hi there, this is a great mod but is there an active Wiki or guide somewhere that explains how to access it's content such as how to buy the strip club and clothing store?
Nope. Only the code itself. I've been making minor efforts to make it easier to navigate. Strip Club triggers a week after you have $60k and are blackmailing your cousin for being a stripper. Clothing store is available through the Candace plotline, who is available through the Ophelia plotline.

hi how do i change moms job
Tell her to quit her job, then offer a spot at your company.

Reactions: gomesa and Porrvald

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Requesting a Discord invite as the one two pages back has expired.
They should have a GitHub if the Discord invites expiring become an issue.

Last edited:

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
What is the "Feature_Obedience" branch in GitHub? How is it different from the Develop Branch?
It's very incomplete right now, but having played it I can tell you the following changes are present within:

1. All women have a new option whereby you can ask them for a favour, which escalates in size as their obedience increases. This will cause them to gain obedience.
2. Ashley's opera questline has been disabled, looks like it's pending a rewrite.
3. Ashley now allows for a number of serums that the MC can use, for a number of different effects. Choices and duration match your research tree progress for regular serums. Feature is currently incomplete with a number of placeholder MC serum traits.
4. The essential oils questline is now started by Ashley coming to you with the idea, rather than needing you to have a low-intelligence staff member.

Reactions: JoZEr

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
What is the "Feature_Obedience" branch in GitHub? How is it different from the Develop Branch?
It's on pause. It was Starbuck's branch and she is on hiatus. It was a WIP branch for expanding obedience since Vren hasn't made many plans to rework it. In addition to that, it was to rewrite Ashley's entire personality, with additional content for Ellie

Reactions: JoZEr
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes