4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
I'm confused on how the cum fetish training works. I keep getting the message, "You have come one step closer to inducing her cum fetish. Perhaps another session or a serum with the Semen Nanobots will push her over the edge."

I know it's supposed to increase opinions and oral, but is there something specific it needs to hit to actually add the fetish?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I'm confused on how the cum fetish training works. I keep getting the message, "You have come one step closer to inducing her cum fetish. Perhaps another session or a serum with the Semen Nanobots will push her over the edge."

I know it's supposed to increase opinions and oral, but is there something specific it needs to hit to actually add the fetish?
Yup. It requires a bunch of stuff. She needs to love being covered in cum, have an oral skill of 4, and sluttiness 70. You also need to have broken taboos for blowjobs and (most surprisingly) condomless sex. If I were to hazard a guess, it's that last one you're missing.

See Serums/fetish_serums.rpy for more info.

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
Yup. It requires a bunch of stuff. She needs to love being covered in cum, have an oral skill of 4, and sluttiness 70. You also need to have broken taboos for blowjobs and (most surprisingly) condomless sex. If I were to hazard a guess, it's that last one you're missing.

See Serums/fetish_serums.rpy for more info.
That did it, thank you!

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
awsome thank you. should I remove the old version before or after and will saves carry over?
I always start fresh to see new content that may trigger earlier than my last saves. You can try to play your old saves, but they may not be compatible between major versions (50 to 51, say) or even minor versions. Saves from the unmodded base game are totally incompatible with the modded game.

For clarity: Because there's no install, you don't need to remove the old version. Just extract the new version into a fresh folder, say "Games\Lab Rats 2\version 51". The files of old and new version shouldn't be mixed (the engine can pick up old files not overwritten by the new).

Reactions: verms

verms

Feb 18, 2022
I always start fresh to see new content that may trigger earlier than my last saves. You can try to play your old saves, but they may not be compatible between major versions (50 to 51, say) or even minor versions. Saves from the unmodded base game are totally incompatible with the modded game.
ok thank you.

Reactions: makeitso

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
Another question on fetishes. I know you can train the "breeding fascination" if the subject has maxed bareback and creampie opinions, but it looks like the "breeding fetish" line works differently? I tried setting up what looks like the necessary bits from the fetish_serums.rpy file. Sluttiness over 70, vaginal of 4, maxed bareback opinion and broken taboos of vaginal and condomless. My issue is I can't work out how to trigger the fetish events. Is there something else I'm supposed to be doing?

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
daily serum dosage for the club is still bugged.. can't get it to work, anything I could do code-wise to fix this?

Dyx

May 8, 2018
Is there a hints or walkthrough somewhere? Some events are triggered in a non-obvious way and I think I missed a lot of things. In particular, in some events there were no options. For example, after the race with Erica, there was only one option - to make her a girlfriend. What are the conditions for others?

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Is there a hints or walkthrough somewhere? Some events are triggered in a non-obvious way and I think I missed a lot of things. In particular, in some events there were no options. For example, after the race with Erica, there was only one option - to make her a girlfriend. What are the conditions for others?
When interacting with a story character there is a button at the top "Detailed Information". Then at the bottom of the screen there is (for some but not yet all characters) a button titled "Story Progress". Clicking this button will give you hints for how to progress her love story and her lust story.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes