4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know if its a bug or if there is a requirement but most of the serums aren't clickable in the production settings

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there some way to make it so you can have all the girls always start with a certain pose?

Can you edit the age range in the game? I don't want any grandmas..

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Is there some way to make it so you can have all the girls always start with a certain pose?

Can you edit the age range in the game? I don't want any grandmas..
If you downloaded the standalone client you will need to use UnRen to decompile your files before following these instructions.

For pose:
In LR2/game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy on line 1229 simply remove the undesired poses from the list as defined self.idle_pose = get_random_from_list(["stand2","stand3","stand4","stand5"]).

For age:
In LR2/game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy on line 41 change the assignment _initial_age_ceiling = 50 to whatever maximum age you prefer.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
If you downloaded the standalone client you will need to use UnRen to decompile your files before following these instructions.

For pose:
In LR2/game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy on line 1229 simply remove the undesired poses from the list as defined self.idle_pose = get_random_from_list(["stand2","stand3","stand4","stand5"]).

For age:
In LR2/game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy on line 41 change the assignment _initial_age_ceiling = 50 to whatever maximum age you prefer.
Thanks!
What about when the girls are sitting down at their desks? How can I get them to stand up instead?

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Thanks!
What about when the girls are sitting down at their desks while they are working? How can I get them to stand up instead while I mouse over them in a room?
I'm afraid looking for this one has defeated me for now - I can't find where this is handled and I'm inclined to think there are a few layers of abstraction that I'm just not presently in the right frame of mind to follow. If no one more familiar with this chimes in with the correct answer overnight I shall look again when I am more sober and less tired ;)

Reactions: themagiman

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Employees can have duties. Talk with Steph and you'll see the option Talk about Duties. Your employees can ask for promotions later on. When you promote them, the number of duties they have increase to a maximum of 5, one per promotion. It comes with a raise in salary.

Reactions: rb813

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
You can assign duties to staff members. In the interaction panel, under Special Actions, it's "Set her work duties." Each employee can only have a limited number of duties (Minimum of one for their actual job)

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Ah, that explains it. I thought it was just treated like normal research.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You know what I think would be a nice addition to the mod? This is basically "workplace sexual harrassment: the game," so it would make sense if you could do like a Louis C.K. thing; don't touch the woman at all, just make them stand there awkwardly while you jerk off. Could be a good middle ground for the women who aren't quite at a level of love or obedience where sex can happen easily.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
You know what I think would be a nice addition to the mod? This is basically "workplace sexual harrassment: the game," so it would make sense if you could do like a Louis C.K. thing; don't touch the woman at all, just make them stand there awkwardly while you jerk off. Could be a good middle ground for the women who aren't quite at a level of love or obedience where sex can happen easily.
Get Jen on ur HR team.. She and Sarah double team to max out love, obedience and slut in no time. Theres a lot of events at the office.. Seems like you haven't trigger them yet.. Theres practically no reason ur ingame MC to even need jerking off solo.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Theres practically no reason ur ingame MC to even need jerking off solo.
This is a sandbox game, it's not about "need." Different people are into different things. I wasn't suggesting that because I was unable to trigger sex events.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the girls to stand up instead of sit down while they are working? I want to be able to see them standing from the room view.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes