4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I don't know if that's a mode, I think it's just a type of event that happens now and then.
It is. You need to do it in public with someone else with high sluttiness and threesome preference around.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It is. You need to do it in public with someone else with high sluttiness and threesome preference around.
with prostitute maybe? maybe with two prostitute? and you get a special "click" in the brain

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Who would explain to me all this dregs. here for example
Tactile Stimulator (17.1/100) Mastery Level 77.0 | Side Effect 0%
there seems to be no side effects anymore, but this crap is still on the research list I have been researching this for a week now and it still does not disappear from the list of available researches. what the hell? And when can it be applied?

also - I already have a whole women's hostel in the research department. but I don't see the difference - I'm the only one doing research or with their help. How can I get them to help me in research? what are they doing in the department? well, okay, they would please me, but if you try to have sex with someone, then all the neighbors from the department will run to the show and go to pour comments =) half of them will be offended by the type of sex, although each already has 2-3 yellow hearts and a red one in addition. I'm writing this right now and I'm laughing myself =) You will never get bored with these women - definitely!

okay - laughed and that's enough. I went on to investigate this damn tactile stimulator, if it was thrice wrong, it bothered me thrice already. =)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hyfka

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Who would explain to me all this dregs. here for example
Tactile Stimulator (17.1/100) Mastery Level 77.0 | Side Effect 0%
there seems to be no side effects anymore, but this crap is still on the research list I have been researching this for a week now and it still does not disappear from the list of available researches. what the hell?
It will never disappear from available research, because the effective side effect chance is:
[base side effect chance] ÷ [mastery level]
which then gets cast to an integer. The serums don't internally record what is the lowest required level to achieve a 0% chance to trigger a side effect.

Because the chance for a side effect gets cast to an integer then once it displays a 0% chance to side-effect then it truly does have a 0% chance and you should move onto researching another trait.

And when can it be applied?
To apply a trait you need to design a serum (see research), research the serum (see research assignment, far-right column), and then produce the serum (see production). You can then give the serum to women through various direct or underhanded means.

also - I already have a whole women's hostel in the research department. but I don't see the difference
They passively provide some progress to your current research assignment every time the game clock advances while they are at work (so, morning, noon, evening, Mon-Fri). Their research contribution depends on their stats, specifically their intelligence and research affinities, and then receive an additional bonus from the head-researcher's intelligence stat.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
another question - seminars. at my request, how can I send girls to advanced training seminars? So far, only Sarah (a school friend of her childhood) is asking me for seminars, who got a job with me as the head of the HR department at the very beginning of the game. other girls - I did not notice that one of them asked for seminars. they ask for promotions (I don’t refuse them, I always draw money for myself with cheats - but they are little but happy, and their legs move apart more easily from this) So I'm interested in how to train them, the rest of the girls.

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
The seminar is a random event. you cant trigger that manually.
To increase their stats you either need a specific serium that you can unlock by interviewing a "perfect stats" girl or by spending your clarity on the girl.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
The seminar is a random event. you cant trigger that manually.
To increase their stats you either need a specific serium that you can unlock by interviewing a "perfect stats" girl or by spending your clarity on the girl.
Another random event while at work: if your work skill is higher than hers, sometimes she'll ask you to teach her and she'll gain up to just below your skill.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you need high Suggestivity parameter (use suggestion drug for temp increase) => sex until girl "in trance" => take advantage of trance => search for "threesome"

voila!

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
you need high Suggestivity parameter (use suggestion drug for temp increase) => sex until girl "in trance" => take advantage of trance => search for "threesome"

voila!
A requirement for threesomes is also that both girls have had their blowjob and vaginal sex taboos broken.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
A requirement for threesomes is also that both girls have had their blowjob and vaginal sex taboos broken.
that is not a problem - if vagina sex not in HATE-list...

although ... if you know how - you can fly into space =)

how to "hack" women I learned now,
already a cousin, the mother's sister's daughter (oh, and she's a tough nut to crack) - "I'm finalizing to the desired condition," I picked up the key, soon the family harem will be in full set again. - but, damn it, who would teach me how to make money (hahaha) - for this you need to figure out how to be with these damn technologies ... =) - who has his head and hands sharpened for what ...

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how many days need to build up harem mansion? some months or maybe a lot of weeks?

what is the difference (other than spelling, of course) "in a trance" and "in a deep trance" in girls after sex?

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
how many days need to build up harem mansion? some months or maybe a lot of weeks?

what is the difference (other than spelling, of course) "in a trance" and "in a deep trance" in girls after sex?
I believe it's 3 weeks to build. Though I have never actually tracked it.

Trances have 3 levels. Trance, deep trance, and very deep trance. The deeper the trance the cheaper in clarity it is to alter their opinions. Also they may take several turns to completely come out of it.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
14 days + an additional random number of days between 2 and 7.

The deeper the trance then the cheaper (in terms of clarity cost) all the actions are.

Also being in a very deep trance means she must spend at least one turn in a deep trance and one turn in a regular trance before not being in any trance at all.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
at least one turn
i still don't get what is "one turn"? one day - i understand. one mouseclick - too. but "turn" - how much of something in this concepcion?

and about Gabriella - MC's Cuz, unlike her mother (that is, MC's aunt Beccy), I could not figure out how to get her to work. she has no such item on her menu. with sex, I seem to have picked up the key to her, but with regards to work - I see 4 types of work in the hate list (5, that is, research work - she has in the list of things that she likes to do, but as I understand it, 1 work out of 5 possible does not give such an item on her menu, and how many different jobs give me the opportunity to offer her a job at my firm?)

Last edited:

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
i still don't get what is "one turn"? one day - i understand. one mouseclick - too. but "turn" - how much of something in this concepcion?
One turn = one instance of time passing. So "Wait here for a while" or "Go home and sleep" would both be examples of progressing one turn.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason she is "harder" to get into sex is because she starts out at negative Love value, which only further decreases with blackmail. Love impacts their sluttiness during sex - if she hates you, she will do less than someone with positive Love value.
Girlfriend for Rebecca and Gabrielle work the same as generic NPCs, only Jennifer and Lily have a quest to get them to agree.
They will agree if your Love with them is high enough.
To get Gabrielle to work for you, you need high obedience and then offer to pay her double of what she's worth - a bad deal IMO. If she hates some kind of work, that's a Preference which you can change via trance as usual.

Eidt: About the breast milk, they can work as free Serums if you dose the lactating person with a "Serum lactation" serum

• Love

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Eidt: About the breast milk, they can work as free Serums if you dose the lactating person with a "Serum lactation" serum
how-to do this? need mandatory serum dose and mandatory breat pump?
or what else need for serum milk??

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes