4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Can the cousin stealing from the sister event only happen while they're living with you? If they've already moved out and I never caught her stealing, did I miss my chance, or could it still happen later?

If I did miss my chance, can anyone tell me what cheats or console commands I would need to do if I want to hire the aunt (if she's not my girlfriend) and unlock the strip club?

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Can the cousin stealing from the sister event only happen while they're living with you? If they've already moved out and I never caught her stealing, did I miss my chance, or could it still happen later?

If I did miss my chance, can anyone tell me what cheats or console commands I would need to do if I want to hire the aunt (if she's not my girlfriend) and unlock the strip club?
The theft happens at random after the cousin moves out.

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
I`ve changed my head researcher (because i thought chosing to go on Nora`s path for the tier 2 serums wold be more interesting, but it was actually more grind, to save 2k$, wich in hindsight was a mistake imo, and after that i wanted someone with more intelligence/focus/research for the tier 3 serums) after i had the first event with the nanobots, and after a while i got a message saying something like "i wonder what`s the progress with the nanobots. but because i changed the head researcher, i doubt the new headresearcher would be interested to continue)". Can i still get the event with the nanobots?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I`ve changed my head researcher (because i thought chosing to go on Nora`s path for the tier 2 serums wold be more interesting, but it was actually more grind, to save 2k$, wich in hindsight was a mistake imo, and after that i wanted someone with more intelligence/focus/research for the tier 3 serums) after i had the first event with the nanobots, and after a while i got a message saying something like "i wonder what`s the progress with the nanobots. but because i changed the head researcher, i doubt the new headresearcher would be interested to continue)". Can i still get the event with the nanobots?
I would say there is a 90% probability that changing the head researcher while you are in the middle of a quest/task will cause it to fail and break the whole progression with that storyline. I've had that happen. So I never change head researcher anymore. Just focus on improving Stephs stats.

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
-snip- because i thought chosing to go on Nora`s path for the tier 2 serums wold be more interesting, but it was actually more grind, to save 2k$, wich in hindsight was a mistake imo -snip-
As far as I know that's the only way to unlock Nora's lab and the special serum traits that she ends up developing based on the reports you get, so while It's a chore having to make a serum that you will never use otherwise, several in fact, thought the others at least she pays you for them, it's worth it for the extra traits.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Why is the cheat option to increase employee number not available? Seems like a waste of space to even have it there. Any plans to add the ability to change it through menu?

And what's the console command to change employee number?

Last edited:

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Why is the cheat option to increase employee number not available? Seems like a waste of space to even have it there. Any plans to add the ability to change it through menu?
Works just fine for me. Maybe you're already at the limit? You can't increase employee number any further with the cheat menu if you are at or above 80.
And what's the console command to change employee number?
mc.business.max_employee_count = 123

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Works just fine for me. Maybe you're already at the limit? You can't increase employee number any further with the cheat menu if you are at or above 80.

mc.business.max_employee_count = 123
Thanks!

And why are clones sterile? Can you change them to be fertile? And is there a way to learn the City Administrator's number?

Last edited:

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Thanks!

And why are clones sterile? Can you change them to be fertile? And is there a way to learn the City Administrator's number?
In order to change clone sterility you need to modify game code. After using UnRen (or downloading a version that's not been compiled into .rpa files) you would need to modify LR2/game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Role_Extensions/role_pregnant_enhanced.rpy - look for the method "become_pregnant", and remove this from the first if statement:
or person.has_role(clone_role) (make sure you leave the trailing colon!)
You may also need to modify her fertility but I'm not 100% certain of that - couldn't find anything obvious that sets her fertility to 0 after an admittedly quick search of the files.

As for why they're sterile - I have no idea. You'd need to ask Starbuck I presume, unless clones were added by one of the other contributors.

In order to learn the administrator's number you need to use the console:
mc.phone.register_number(city_rep)

Note that a similar command can be used to add the number of anyone, so long as you're presently talking to them:
mc.phone.register_number(the_person)

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
In order to change clone sterility you need to modify game code. After using UnRen (or downloading a version that's not been compiled into .rpa files) you would need to modify LR2/game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Role_Extensions/role_pregnant_enhanced.rpy - look for the method "become_pregnant", and remove this from the first if statement:
or person.has_role(clone_role) (make sure you leave the trailing colon!)
You may also need to modify her fertility but I'm not 100% certain of that - couldn't find anything obvious that sets her fertility to 0 after an admittedly quick search of the files.

As for why they're sterile - I have no idea. You'd need to ask Starbuck I presume, unless clones were added by one of the other contributors.

In order to learn the administrator's number you need to use the console:
mc.phone.register_number(city_rep)

Note that a similar command can be used to add the number of anyone, so long as you're presently talking to them:
mc.phone.register_number(the_person)
ily

Xisis

Dec 4, 2016
I'm pretty confident that the characters with scripted events are intentionally left out of the clone option because it could be very confusing from both a story and code standpoint. The randomly generated characters can easily be copy-pasted in the mechanics but characters with story have a lot of custom code and flags.

Reactions: Walolo

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
How to active incest mode?
There isn't any type of switch for it. It's all based on the love and sluttiness stats. Get love to 40 and sluttiness to at least 20 and things will start to happen, obviously even higher is easier. Family just fights with taboo resets as they struggle internally but there are several ways to push through those.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!

how to reverse engineer those serums that I found at home at the beginning of the game? I can't redo them. and those serums that I make are not shown in the list of serums that I can give to girls. or I made a mistake by starting to give serums to girls before you reverse engineered them? if I made a mistake, and reverse engineering needs more than one (and apparently more than two, because I have 1-2-1 serums - total 4) of each type of serum, then tell me a cheat to add three colored serums

Last edited:

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I have a question about the current version. I've set my daily serums for my waitresses, strippers and manager but it looks like they never take one? I remember that in older versions they did. Or am I remembering wrong?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Honestly, while the freebie colored serum are a nice early boost, you should be capable of producing much more useful serums in a week or two. I usually even end up just selling the rest of the colored serums before I use them all.

Reactions: hyfka

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I have a question about the current version. I've set my daily serums for my waitresses, strippers and manager but it looks like they never take one? I remember that in older versions they did. Or am I remembering wrong?
Fairly sure this was fixed already, but I think it maybe an 'old' ren'py issue. If you downloaded the mod and simply pasted into an existing LR2 install, you may not have the updated Renpy version that the new mod is running on. Some functions may not work in that case. May need to either manually install the new ren'py version or just download the the all-in-one version of the mod that should include the newest Ren'py.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes