4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah i figured that, but can someone please explain the exact effect/changes?
I haven't scanned the code so I can't give you specifics, but these preferences seem to affect dialogue in some scenes, maybe actions too. Like the target may start masturbating or ask to masturbate, or they comment on the size of the player's cock, stuff like that. In addition to what was already mentioned, i.e. people masturbating on their own.

It should be easy to test with the cheats or read from the code, if you know how.

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
I haven't scanned the code so I can't give you specifics, but these preferences seem to affect dialogue in some scenes, maybe actions too. Like the target may start masturbating or ask to masturbate, or they comment on the size of the player's cock, stuff like that. In addition to what was already mentioned, i.e. people masturbating on their own.

It should be easy to test with the cheats or read from the code, if you know how.

Yeah, all that much i could already figure or suspect by myself, that`s why i was asking for specifics and not for "maybe`s"... and no, i don`t use cheats or know how to scan the code. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to respond, i appreciate it, but if anyone has more knowledge i`m still looking for a more exact answer rather than generic info that anyone with half a brain can figure out...

• Angry
Reactions: aifman7

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Yeah, all that much i could already figure or suspect by myself, that`s why i was asking for specifics and not for "maybe`s"... and no, i don`t use cheats or know how to scan the code. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to respond, i appreciate it, but if anyone has more knowledge i`m still looking for a more exact answer rather than generic info that anyone with half a brain can figure out...
I've scanned the code and the only effect the "likes big dicks" opinion has is it (along with her current arousal) influences whether or not the words "cock" or "dick" have text effects in her dialogue.

Her opinion of masturbating has much broader effects however. I think I may have missed a few as the code can be quite convoluted in places, but I should think this is the majority of the effects:
  • (Employee) Influences the sluttiness requirement to walk in on her while she is masturbating at her desk, and influences how much her sluttiness changes if you make certain choices in this event.
  • (Employee) Influences what happens when she sits next to you and strikes up a conversation while at work.
  • (Company model) Influences the sluttiness requirement to have her masturbate when taking pictures.
  • Influences whether or not an OnlyFans girl will use a dildo for the day's content.
  • (Emily, the girl who you can tutor after meeting Nora) influences the amount of benefit she recieves from being told to masturbate before you start studying.
  • Influences chance to enter a trance state when in the stripping event.
  • There is a hidden event when girls with high arousal will masturbate at night. Her opinion of masturbating influences the effect this has on her happiness and no whether or not she enters a trance.
  • Influences the sluttiness requirement for you to catch her masturbating in an unused storage room.
  • Influences what she does if you masturbate at your desk in the same room as her.
  • Influences whether or not she will masturbate if you peek on her in the shower in the morning (can also seperately be triggered by sluttiness or arousal).
  • Influences whether or not she will masturbate when you see the window in her house is open and you approach (can also seperately be triggered by her sluttiness or arousal).
  • Myra will masturbate during certain focus training scenes if she has a positive opinion.
  • Ophelia will masturbate while giving you a blowjob if she has a positive opinion.
  • Influences Sarah's arousal gain during the scripted tit-fuck events.
  • Girls with a positive opinion will masturbate during the anal-on-lap sex position.
  • Girls with a cum fetish will masturbate during blowjobs.
  • During some of the dildo/MC DP sex positions, and anal doggy, dialogue is changed based on her opinion if you tell her to masturbate, and her arousal gain is influenced.
  • She might masturbate during cunnilingus if you rim her ass depending a number of factors, including masturbation opinion.
  • She will masturbate during reverse cowgirl if she has a positive opinion.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
anybody know what ive done wrong to get this on startup?
Looks like you deleted some code from the role_girlfriend.rpy. The first few lines of role_girlfriend.rpy should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are missing that block of code for some reason. Probably easier to redownload and grab that file there. The forum formatting doesn't accurately show the spacing requirements here with cut/paste

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Looks like you deleted some code from the role_girlfriend.rpy. The first few lines of role_girlfriend.rpy should look like this:

You are missing that block of code for some reason. Probably easier to redownload and grab that file there. The forum formatting doesn't accurately show the spacing requirements here with cut/paste
Is the above more accurate?

Reactions: Phoexist

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I am trying to find this file but the only file the mod folder is images.

File in question: bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
I am trying to find this file but the only file the mod folder is images.

File in question: bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy
This file should be under /Game/Mods/Core. If you dont have the Core folder then you either don't have the bugfix/modded files or you may have the full modded download which is archived.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This file should be under /Game/Mods/Core. If you dont have the Core folder then you either don't have the bugfix/modded files or you may have the full modded download which is archived.
I downloaded the all-in-one. Archived?

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
If you installed the full game download (Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.51.1.2-market.zip) then the files are all compiled into .rpa files. You'll need to use Unren to decompile them.
It's late in my day. Brain is empty and I has the tired-induced dumb. :LUL: But thanks its been a minute since I did that last, I wonder what tricks I did but good to know.

Reactions: Aloof_Tooth

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
It's late in my day. Brain is empty and I has the tired-induced dumb. :LUL: But thanks its been a minute since I did that last, I wonder what tricks I did but good to know.
Just download original game and install the 3 things in beta section on page 1 (and make sure to put the Mods folder from lr2mods-develop.zip inside LabRats\Game\)

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What's the deal with "Theoretical Research"? I bought the policy, but it doesn't seem to give me any Clarity, even when I don't have any other research going.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What's the deal with "Theoretical Research"? I bought the policy, but it doesn't seem to give me any Clarity, even when I don't have any other research going.
Is there a researcher actually researching beside mc?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes