4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
btw and where on the map my storage department and my girls in the this room? i see 4 rooms (5 with lobby) - HR, Production, RD, Trade - but where is my Storage is a big question for me.

and for some reason Sis usually can never be found for Mom+Aunt cardgame. i transfer sis into the harem mansion (from where no turning back - oops!) - in future updates need to fix this moment.

well, or as an option, you need the option "wait here until I appear" in a conversation with your girls. it turns out that I unknowingly ruined the event with my own hands - the event stopped working properly. or after the relocation of aunt, mother and sister to the harem, this event should stop appearing on the game map.

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
btw and where on the map my storage department and my girls in the this room? i see 4 rooms (5 with lobby) - HR, Production, RD, Trade - but where is my Storage is a big question for me.

and for some reason Sis usually can never be found for Mom+Aunt cardgame. i transfer sis into the harem mansion (from where no turning back - oops!) - in future updates need to fix this moment.

well, or as an option, you need the option "wait here until I appear" in a conversation with your girls. it turns out that I unknowingly ruined the event with my own hands - the event stopped working properly. or after the relocation of aunt, mother and sister to the harem, this event should stop appearing on the game map.
Storage is part of the production room. You should see a menu option when there to access stored serums.

Reactions: ramvivat

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
that is, the girls from the Storage Dept will be shown in same list with the girls from Prod dept?
The storage "department" is probably no more than a large cooler. There is no 'workers' there. It's just the storage location where they put the serums when they are completed. If you are talking about the odd random crisis events that take place in 'storage closets', I have to assume those are just janitorial areas, etc scattered around the building. Again, no one actually is employed in one.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
that is, the girls from the Storage Dept will be shown in same list with the girls from Prod dept?
There is no storage department, storage is part of production.
Logistics and HR are both in the same office though.

how-to do this? need mandatory serum dose and mandatory breat pump?
or what else need for serum milk??
In order to get breast milk from your employees, they need to be lactating (by serum or by pregnancy) and have one of the breast pump Work Dutys assigned. Those you have to unlock through the Policies screen first.

Later in the game there is a Serum Trait called "Serum Lactation". You need to research this, make it into a serum and then have your "cow" be under the influence of the serum while pumping breast milk. Then her milk will appear in the storage like other serums, and have the same traits as the serum you picked when researching the Serum Lactation trait.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
there is not enough opportunity to agree with one of the harem girls (by choice), or even with two, about sleeping in bed together (so that they are bed warmers)
this option (i mean "arrange sleepover") appears when the MC is visiting girlfriends who live separately from the MC.

lilithsparda

May 29, 2018
I have a problem with the modify a person function. Got the genetic license and opened up face and weight but it doesnt change anything

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
Every quest is done the only thing left is the strip club storyline. and for some reason it is not tripping.

get_strip_club_foreclosed_stage() is 0
sarah.event_triggers_dict.get("epic_tits_progress") is 2
mc.business.funds is 322048
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("seen_cousin_stripping") is None
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("blackmail_level") is 2
cousin.job = Unemployed
foreclosed_last_action_day = 0

Is there anything I can do to start the even, I spent a day searching, I hate asking ID10T questions, but I am stumped.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
get_strip_club_foreclosed_stage() is 0
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("seen_cousin_stripping") is None
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("blackmail_level") is 2
cousin.job = Unemployed
foreclosed_last_action_day = 0
How did you get her blackmail level to 2 without having seen her at the strip club?
Normally, the progression is you find out your cousin works as stripper, then you learn from the sex shop owner that the strip club is being closed, then you go meet your cousin outside the now closed strip club to buy it

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
plot spoilers please
old conflict between Sarah Cooper and Naomi.
Naomi got a job at the firm.
MC in a conversation with Sarah mentioned Naomi and offered a small revenge. but what exactly does this revenge mean?

Reactions: DrPepper808

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
How did you get her blackmail level to 2 without having seen her at the strip club?
Normally, the progression is you find out your cousin works as stripper, then you learn from the sex shop owner that the strip club is being closed, then you go meet your cousin outside the now closed strip club to buy it
Normally, the progression is you find out your cousin works as stripper Never happened :( . I manually set it. but I have saves to before I set it.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
plot spoilers please
old conflict between Sarah Cooper and Naomi.
Naomi got a job at the firm.
MC in a conversation with Sarah mentioned Naomi and offered a small revenge. but what exactly does this revenge mean?
It's as-of-yet unwritten content - the meeting with Sarah & Naomi in your office is the end of the story line for now.

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
I went back to an older save. with Aunt/cousin still in the house. But the Blackmail/snoop on cousin never triggers. she just shows unemployed. What am I missing. Asking for my little friend :p

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I went back to an older save. with Aunt/cousin still in the house. But the Blackmail/snoop on cousin never triggers. she just shows unemployed. What am I missing. Asking for my little friend :p
Can't tell you the variables since I never messed around with those, but normally, after cousin and aunt move to their new appartment, you can find the cousin in you sister's room in the afternoon. That will allow blackmailing her initially.
Later, when she has some sluttiness, the aunt will ask you to investigate her. Then you need to go to Downtown and take a walk at night to find the strip club. In there you need to "watch a show" until you see your cousin on stage, at which point you can confront her about it and get new blackmail options.
I think to get into the strip club foreclosure you also need to own the sex shop, or at least have good relations with the sex shop owner iirc.

joker3000

Dec 29, 2017
I was thrown out of the Discord Server or deleted because open link boobies server name and he enter my Account ...

send me link discord:censored:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why doesn't the police department show up on the map?
I seriously took up the corruption of the police, so that you can safely engage in public sex in public places.
there is such a location in the game, you can get to the police, but you cannot come to the police on your own. why? it's a mess! without this, it is very difficult to corrupt police officers - you have to catch them on the streets, which is difficult, especially when they are hiding in their police headquarters ...
Please, in future builds of the mod, correct this defect. or a separate mod release someone. I would not refuse to corrupt the city authorities (well, I really liked the idea of a corrupt city from the game "corruption") =)

a possible partial solution to the problem is to make the police officer your girlfriend. and then a slave. I wonder if the police officer (who is a slave) will arrest his master? =)

Last edited:
Reactions: huangshu

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
a possible partial solution to the problem is to make the police officer your girlfriend. and then a slave.
You can add the police station to the map yourself via the console:
Code:
police_station.map_pos = [6, 1]
police_station.visible = True
If you want to make this happen automatically you could create your own .rpy file anywhere inside the /game directory:
Code:
init 3 python:
    list_of_instantiation_labels.append("my_custom_room_behaviour")

label my_custom_room_behaviour():
    python:
        police_station.map_pos = [6, 1]
        police_station.visible = True
    return
(You would still need to run the console command in any saves that you created prior to creating this file)

• Love
Reactions: Tavern and ramvivat
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes