4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I started to understand something.
so there are
2 specialties for charisma (HR and salesperson),
2 specialties for focus (manufacturing and warehouse)
and only one specialty for intelligence (engineer)?

hmmm though
CHARISMA+intellect = HR?
CHARISMA+focus=sales?
FOCUS+intelligence=producer?
FOCUS+charisma = (what the hell?) warehouse? (why does he need charisma? tell jokes and jokes with other warehouse workers so as not to die of boredom?)
INTELLIGENCE+FOCUS=yeah, that's an engineer.
INTELLIGENCE+charisma = ahhh, so this is the CEO, that is, is it the MC in person?, one such one and only, who is obliged to charm his employees at first sight.
Am I right, or am I not very wrong?
1. Go to market division.
2. Hold mouse still on top of Find new clients. Don't move the mouse, don't click, just keep it there.
3. Read the formula.
4. Repeat with other work options for other departments.

It basically translates to this:
HR: Charisma * 3 + HR Skill * 2 + Intelligence * 1 + 5 bonus
Supply: Focus * 3 + Supply skill * 2 + Charisma * 1 + 10 bonus
Marketing: Charisma * 15 + Marketing skill * 10 + Focus * 5 + 0 bonus
Research: Intelligence * 3 + Researching * 2 + Focus * 1 + 10 bonus
Production: Focus * 3 + Production skill * 2 + Intelligence * 1 + 10 bonus

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1. Go to market division.
2. Hold mouse still on top of Find new clients. Don't move the mouse, don't click, just keep it there.
3. Read the formula.
4. Repeat with other work options for other departments.

Ha! I guessed right up to the last point! =) although small, but a reason to be proud of yourself. =) although, yes, I didn’t set the coefficients for the parameters - for me the main thing was to catch the interdependence of professions and the parameters required for them. so that when hiring people, you can immediately look at the parameters necessary for a particular profession.

yes, but still, is it realistic to increase the maximum number of staff in the company? just a her... a team of 39 co... girls - this is not very much milk for the daily milk yield, you can earn little money.
or during the game you can buy the expansion of the company to increase the number of staff?

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure those were the formulas at some point, but the actual values have changed. These are the values from cheating the stats on a girl a checking on the Job Statistics on the Detailed Information screen

HR: Charisma * 3 + HR Skill * 2 + Intelligence * 1 + 10 bonus
Supply: Focus * 5 + Supply skill * 3 + Charisma * 3 + 20 bonus
Marketing: Charisma * 15 + Marketing skill * 10 + Focus * 5 + 50 bonus

The tooltips say something else though, for instance, marketing says "(3*charisma+2*skill+1*focus)*5 Market Reach", I have no idea if the tooltips are just wrong, or the Job Statistics are wrong, I'm assuming the former is wrong, since I've been using Job statistics values to balance supply and production and never had a issue with it.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*BUGREPORT*
in the barbershop when i try to get info about Ophelia who run barbershop i get this error screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure those were the formulas at some point, but the actual values have changed. These are the values from cheating the stats on a girl a checking on the Job Statistics on the Detailed Information screen

HR: Charisma * 3 + HR Skill * 2 + Intelligence * 1 + 10 bonus
Supply: Focus * 5 + Supply skill * 3 + Charisma * 3 + 20 bonus
Marketing: Charisma * 15 + Marketing skill * 10 + Focus * 5 + 50 bonus

The tooltips say something else though, for instance, marketing says "(3*charisma+2*skill+1*focus)*5 Market Reach", I have no idea if the tooltips are just wrong, or the Job Statistics are wrong, I'm assuming the former is wrong, since I've been using Job statistics values to balance supply and production and never had a issue with it.
Yes, I think that you are mostly correct. I only translated the information provided in the tooltips.

It seems however, that the detailed information isn't really correct either.

I just did an experiment where I put Stephanie in marketing, put all her stats at 0, checked that detailed information was showing 50 market reach in job statistics... but actual result was 0.
Increased all her stats and skills to 1 and checked details again, now showing 80, but actual result was 60.
Increased all her stats and skills to 2 and checked details again, now showing 110, but actual result was 120.
Increased all her stats and skills to 3 and checked details again, now showing 140, but actual result was 180.

Company efficiency at 100% and also checked if happiness, sluttiness, obidience or opinions made any difference but it didn't.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Ophelia is a pre-generated NPC? in other words, is it possible to correct information about Ophelia yourself by editing someone of rpy files?? (of course, you can work with her "by touch" - write down information about her preferences and with this information on a piece of paper and work without touching her "detailed info" and without causing the game to crash.)

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Ophelia is a pre-generated NPC? in other words, is it possible to correct information about Ophelia yourself by editing someone of rpy files?? (of course, you can work with her "by touch" - write down information about her preferences and with this information on a piece of paper and work without touching her "detailed info" and without causing the game to crash.)
She is created in \game\Mods\People\Ophelia\hair_salon_room.rpy and you can modify most of her characteristics in that file.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to spy on the current girl's pregnancy status? Well, that is, during sex, what variable should I look at to find out if I knocked her or not, should I continue to have sex with her (in the sense of the current session), while she still has energy, or can we already stop, because she is already pregnant?

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
how to spy on the current girl's pregnancy status? Well, that is, during sex, what variable should I look at to find out if I knocked her or not, should I continue to have sex with her (in the sense of the current session), while she still has energy, or can we already stop, because she is already pregnant?
There's a function call you can use while speaking to her the_person.is_pregnant() which will return bool True or False.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1 does it make any practical sense to do incest "love" instead of "like"? my family has incest in the "Like" position - but will "love Incest" give something?
2 How are skills trained in girls? I mean oral experience or vaginal... only through post-trance training or normal sex (how long does it take for example an oral skill to train this skill?) of course, if only post-trance training, then there are no questions, because I already know this myself. But if there are other ways - tell me more, please.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
1 does it make any practical sense to do incest "love" instead of "like"? my family has incest in the "Like" position - but will "love Incest" give something?
Loves incest gives you the option to convince mom and sister to permanentely accept anal sex by telling them that you know that they want more.

Other than that I'm guessing that it also gives a bonus to sluttiness (or at least removes the penalty)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There's a function call you can use while speaking to her the_person.is_pregnant() which will return bool True or False.
which name i need to use?
for example i have a GF Anna Clifford (i generate her in the bar) - how i need to name her for the_person use?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
which name i need to use?
for example i have a GF Anna Clifford (i generate her in the bar) - how i need to name her for the_person use?
don't need a name. Just interact with her so that the character interaction screen is open. Then type it just that way. the_person always points to the active character on the screen.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
don't need a name. Just interact with her so that the character interaction screen is open. Then type it just that way. the_person always points to the active character on the screen.
what about non-active characters? i can peek mom, aunt. sis and cuz - cannot (well maybe i use wrong names)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So you just chat with them and say you love something to change their opinion on it?
no no no.. you cannot change their opinion via phone chat... for changing opinions use you power Luke... ahem i mean use trance for implying needed (for you ofcoz) opinion hehe =)

but chat is a useful thing - for free it can give +1 to the love of the girl who called you via chat.
well, or you, having spent 15 units of energy, you can earn +1 to the love of the girl with whom you communicate via chat.
or NOT earn - if you answer wrong hehe =)

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
no no no.. you cannot change their opinion via phone chat... for changing opinions use you power Luke... ahem i mean use trance for implying needed (for you ofcoz) opinion hehe =)

but chat is a useful thing - for free it can give +1 to the love of the girl who called you via chat.
well, or you, having spent 15 units of energy, you can earn +1 to the love of the girl with whom you communicate via chat.
or NOT earn - if you answer wrong hehe =)
Is that a serum? or You just need her to have high suggestibility?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is that a serum? or You just need her to have high suggestibility?
to enter into a trance - the main thing is to have sex. and when suggestibility = 0, girls enters into a trance, though very reluctantly, but they do.
sometimes you’ll fuck a girl all the way to the point of losing energy - but she doesn’t give a trance. and the other - ready after first kiss! =)

train your sex skills - very usable.

Last edited:

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
to enter into a trance - the main thing is to have sex. and when suggestibility = 0, girls enters into a trance, though very reluctantly, but they do.
sometimes you’ll fuck a girl all the way to the point of losing energy - but she doesn’t give a trance. and the other - ready after first kiss! =)

train your sex skills - very usable.
Cool Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes