4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
there is still one question - how to return my sister to her room so that she lives there and not in a harem mansion? I stupidly moved her there - now I'm suffering. my aunt and mother come to the kitchen to play cards, they ask me to call my sister - but my sister is not in her room. although not that the event was among the important, but still, an unpleasant trifle. maybe through the console you can "relocate" your sister back to her personal room?

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
there is still one question - how to return my sister to her room so that she lives there and not in a harem mansion? I stupidly moved her there - now I'm suffering. my aunt and mother come to the kitchen to play cards, they ask me to call my sister - but my sister is not in her room. although not that the event was among the important, but still, an unpleasant trifle. maybe through the console you can "relocate" your sister back to her personal room?
In the console:
Code:
lily.set_schedule(lily_bedroom, the_times = [0, 4])
lily.home = lily_bedroom
Should cover everything I think.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So, I corrupted a police officer. turned her into a personal whore. and still - she arrested me.. WHO?! ME!!!?? ME her master!!! where is the world going?! subordination is not respected to hell!!! the slave completely forgot how the owner's socks smell - a disgrace !!! =)
in short, the experiment failed. The game physics are weird. I shouldn't have been arrested if I'm the boss of the police chief. flaw!
=)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the second year of in-game time will soon begin. but will women get older? will their years counter change? Or are they forever 19 (or 46) until I get sick of this game? Or will this be taken into account in future releases?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
So, I corrupted a police officer. turned her into a personal whore. and still - she arrested me.. WHO?! ME!!!?? ME her master!!! where is the world going?! subordination is not respected to hell!!! the slave completely forgot how the owner's socks smell - a disgrace !!! =)
in short, the experiment failed. The game physics are weird. I shouldn't have been arrested if I'm the boss of the police chief. flaw!
=)
the second year of in-game time will soon begin. but will women get older? will their years counter change? Or are they forever 19 (or 46) until I get sick of this game? Or will this be taken into account in future releases?
Surprisingly, the answers to your two questions are the same: This is just a mod. If something looks like it will eventually make it to the core game, there's hesitation by modders to implement it themselves. Best-case scenario is wasted work. Worst-case is their alternative implementation becomes load bearing.

The aging thing would require birthdays and physical changes, both of which could get clobbered when the core implementation comes around. Corrupting the police and corrupting City Hall would have very similar effects, I think City Hall was the Next Big Thing after the Live2D stuff.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Can anyone tell me what the red pictogram (which looks like handcuffs) on Ellie Tanaka means? I did not find a description of this status. screenshot0001.png

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What characteristics determine the productivity of a researcher? only from the intellect? Or maybe focus is also needed? hmmm - I'll have to try and find out.

done!
Yes, focus is needed. but charisma - on the contrary, for an employee of the research department ... is harmful oopsie! =) I added one unit of charisma to one researcher - and it was about the same as I did not add two units to the focus. the assessment was made according to the overall productivity of the research department - alas, no other assessment of the productivity of employees was proposed.
we need a mod for statistical analysis - at least the simplest one, to show the individual productivity of an employee.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
What characteristics determine the productivity of a researcher? only from the intellect? Or maybe focus is also needed? hmmm - I'll have to try and find out.

done!
Yes, focus is needed. but charisma - on the contrary, for an employee of the research department ... is harmful oopsie! =) I added one unit of charisma to one researcher - and it was about the same as I did not add two units to the focus. the assessment was made according to the overall productivity of the research department - alas, no other assessment of the productivity of employees was proposed.
we need a mod for statistical analysis - at least the simplest one, to show the individual productivity of an employee.
You can see how many points they generate in each department when you pull up their details page.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
tell me, how can I open a personal office of the MC on the map? I'm talking about the room where HR invites the MC and invites other employees for an interview? can this room be opened via the console for the player to visit on their own?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I started to understand something.
so there are
2 specialties for charisma (HR and salesperson),
2 specialties for focus (manufacturing and warehouse)
and only one specialty for intelligence (engineer)?

hmmm though
CHARISMA+intellect = HR?
CHARISMA+focus=sales?
FOCUS+intelligence=producer?
FOCUS+charisma = (what the hell?) warehouse? (why does he need charisma? tell jokes and jokes with other warehouse workers so as not to die of boredom?)
INTELLIGENCE+FOCUS=yeah, that's an engineer.
INTELLIGENCE+charisma = ahhh, so this is the CEO, that is, is it the MC in person?, one such one and only, who is obliged to charm his employees at first sight.
Am I right, or am I not very wrong?

and more - about the warehouse. I've been thinking, need a separate warehouse. with freezers. breast milk can go sour. and it’s better for warehouse workers to cluster in their room.
the "bull-producer" wanted to inseminate his "herd" - it is better to separate girls from different departments. for convenience. for clarity. 5 departments - 5 days. and then all the girls will be satisfied and happy. and 2 days for rest and for your own little pleasures.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is the "purgatory" location available for the player to visit? one of the girls said that at the moment I can find her there. before that she said that the doctor told her that in a few days she would give birth. she won’t give birth, but it’s said in other words ... but after this word purgatory, I began to doubt something - did she go to give birth?
Or is it just some weird humor in the game?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
is the "purgatory" location available for the player to visit? one of the girls said that at the moment I can find her there. before that she said that the doctor told her that in a few days she would give birth. she won’t give birth, but it’s said in other words ... but after this word purgatory, I began to doubt something - did she go to give birth?
Or is it just some weird humor in the game?
Purgatory is just a hidden location where the characters are put when they are meant to be unavailable for awhile. Giving birth is one of those situations. Usually takes them about a week between when they say they won't be to work and actually having the kid before they leave purgatory and resume normal functions.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Purgatory is just a hidden location where the characters are put when they are meant to be unavailable for awhile. Giving birth is one of those situations. Usually takes them about a week between when they say they won't be to work and actually having the kid before they leave purgatory and resume normal functions.
Might as well ask if that is the same case for the gym's showers?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I finally invented the pregnancy inhibitor. and I decided to test it on this woman. oops, didn't make it =) In a word, obviously no one will let me into purgatory =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is the max employe count can be increased anyhow?
5*10 > 39 =(((
and i want more girls - in RD i want more then 20+ girls,,, =))))

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about "Gag her with your fingers" - Does this maneuver always lead to a decrease in the parameters of love and happiness? Or do you need some type of temperament? maybe you need the "submissive" perk, and not "like" but "loves"
For me personally, this action results in a decrease in love by 1 point and happiness by about 5 points. although when I try to dominate - everything is ok, the girls are happy
maybe I'm missing something right?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes