4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Cool Thanks!
high suggestibility serum - only helper but not a panacea. best result - high sex skill (if you prefer cunnilingus for sent girl into trance then you need train oral skill and cunny cunny cunny your target girl) + suggestibility serum...
but - i repeat - all from this not important and can be omit if your friend dicemaster throw good dices for you =)

Reactions: Max Craving

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
So you just chat with them and say you love something to change their opinion on it?
The comment you are quoting is in response to someone wanting to use the cheat menus built into the mod.

If you want to change someone's opinion without cheating there is usually only one way - get them into a trance by making them orgasm (A higher suggestibility will make this easier) and then take advantage of their trance.

For some opinions there is a nanobots mechanic in the game - a special extra trait for serums that will enhance specific opinions.

Some story characters will have their opinions change as their story progresses.

And for your employees you get the option to change their opinions on certain subjects through Sarah's storyline.

---

Speaking to someone and being given the 5 choices ranging between love and hate of an opinion affects how much of their love stat you will gain. If your opinion matches theirs you get 3 love, if your opinion is adjacent (e.g. they love, you like) then you will gain 1 love, and if their opinion is extreme and your opinion is opposite-extreme (e.g. they love, you hate) then you will lose 1 love.

Reactions: ramvivat

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Hello, just found the mod today and the QoL content change from the original makes the mod top tier. Regarding Sarah though, is there really no option to have sex with her vaginally or anally? Image is after taking her out for a romantic dinner. Had already finished the quest about meeting up with Sarah and a friend at the bar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, just found the mod today and the QoL content change from the original makes the mod top tier. Regarding Sarah though, is there really no option to have sex with her vaginally or anally? Image is after taking her out for a romantic dinner. Had already finished the quest about meeting up with Sarah and a friend at the bar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you keep working during weekends, then she will eventually ask you out for an additional bar date, where you throw darts. Afterwards you can bring her home to your bedroom.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Eventually, yes. The higher actions are just gated behind story content quests. Keep pursuing her quests and it will all open up.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Is there any mode for more sexy cloth, bikini, dog collar and leash set ?
There is no clothing mod
Clothes additions are very rare and even avren despite growing demand have only added 2 clothing item
Ironically I know of two more clothing items that are in the game but don't mask properly so you can't use them anyway

• Sad
Reactions: Jaxter and gomesa

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is it possible to separate the vanilla and the MOD version of the game by saves?
so that the saves of two game versions do not lie in the same directory \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508 Or is the directory in which the saves are stored hard-coded inside the game.exe file?

Reactions: hyfka

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is it possible to separate the vanilla and the MOD version of the game by saves?
so that the saves of two game versions do not lie in the same directory \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508 Or is the directory in which the saves are stored hard-coded inside the game.exe file?
I've never tried it specifically, but in my poking around of Ren'py code I would assume that changing a line in the options.rpy would do the trick. There is line there:
define config.save_directory = "LR_2_Proto-1493018508"

Just changing that for one of your installations should treat it like a different game path for saving.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I've never tried it specifically, but in my poking around of Ren'py code I would assume that changing a line in the options.rpy would do the trick. There is line there:
define config.save_directory = "LR_2_Proto-1493018508"

Just changing that for one of your installations should treat it like a different game path for saving.
THANKS YOU! it helpt!

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
shit! Ophelia needs a fix.
lunch date - detailed info -> crash game.
If you haven't had another crash/error since, you would help the devs out if you could open traceback.txt in your modded lab rats 2 folder and paste the contents here.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Say, if i wanted to use a company uniform thats pretty much lingerie what company policies and stats would the woman need to have to make it work? so far i have been using a serum that gives them sluttines, love and obvidience over time. Does the personality of the woman affects the chances or type of clothes they can wear?

Reactions: ramvivat

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Say, if i wanted to use a company uniform thats pretty much lingerie what company policies and stats would the woman need to have to make it work? so far i have been using a serum that gives them sluttines, love and obvidience over time. Does the personality of the woman affects the chances or type of clothes they can wear?
the one that lets you give them full outfits up to sluttiness 40, since underwear starts at around 40.
E: Also, how likely they are to follow the policy depends both on their sluttiness as well as preferences.

Last edited:
Reactions: VincentYamato

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*CRASHREPORT*
pressing "detailed info" about Ophelia caused a crash
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 383, in script call
call change_location(new_location) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
File "game/script.rpy", line 351, in script call
$ picked_option.call_dialogue("greetings")
File "game/Mods/Personality/salon_manager_personality.rpy", line 65, in script
the_person "Hey there, [the_person.mc_title]! It's good to see you!"
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1590, in person_call_wrapper
org_func(person, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 1439, in __call__
self.char(new_what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Screens/person_info_detailed.rpy", line 9, in execute
screen person_info_detailed(the_person):
File "game/Mods/Screens/person_info_detailed.rpy", line 32, in execute
default hair_info = the_person.hair_colour[0].title()
File "game/Mods/Screens/person_info_detailed.rpy", line 32, in <module>
AttributeError: 'float' object has no attribute 'title'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 383, in script call
call change_location(new_location) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
File "game/script.rpy", line 351, in script call
$ picked_option.call_dialogue("greetings")
File "game/Mods/Personality/salon_manager_personality.rpy", line 65, in script
the_person "Hey there, [the_person.mc_title]! It's good to see you!"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1590, in person_call_wrapper
org_func(person, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 1439, in __call__
self.char(new_what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Mods/Screens/person_info_detailed.rpy", line 32, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/person_info_detailed.rpy", line 32, in <module>
AttributeError: 'float' object has no attribute 'title'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.51.1.2
Thu Dec 22 08:44:42 2022

Last edited:

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
Sry guys but can u help me how can i build a dungeon ore Home improvments ore in a later version was an option how i can Set Cams in my Bussines.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Sry guys but can u help me how can i build a dungeon ore Home improvments ore in a later version was an option how i can Set Cams in my Bussines.
Try again I don't know what you mean
For the the dungeon you need the cloning facility and it take like 20 business days started via your phone

Reactions: Thanna

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Ran into a strange situation. When Lily/Jennifer ask you to get them pregnant but they have vaginal taboo active, they can potentially stop the act and scold the MC for trying to have sex with them after offering themself up. Also, they will lose happiness because they "weren't good enough" for MC to finish inside.

Also, I gave Lily breeding fetish and she was sure she got pregnant, even though she was on birth control at the time.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
guys WTF? i "Follow me" mom to the living room where live aunt (for corrupting aunt) - start makeout - but aunt TOTALLY IGNORES US???... =((( welp... what i do wrong?
mom's sluttiness 100%
aunt's sluttiness 20%

or maybe because of mom's sluttiness 100% this all goes?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
guys WTF? i "Follow me" mom to the living room where live aunt (for corrupting aunt) - start makeout - but aunt TOTALLY IGNORES US???... =((( welp... what i do wrong?
mom's sluttiness 100%
aunt's sluttiness 20%

or maybe because of mom's sluttiness 100% this all goes?
There are some specialized events that lie outside of the normal sex loop. Like the threesomes. If a threesome starts you could do it in a room of 20 people and no one outside would notice. So if it wasn't the 'normal' sex routine, that might be it.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes