4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
what is a flaws? i mean serum side effect?
Yes, every side effect counts as a flaw. A few serum traits have flaws on top of that and exotic ingredients have -1 flaw, which can be used to decrease flaw count when fulfilling contracts.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, every side effect counts as a flaw. A few serum traits have flaws on top of that and exotic ingredients have -1 flaw, which can be used to decrease flaw count when fulfilling contracts.
But are there flaws with a plus sign, that is, with a positive effect that has a good effect on the "consumer qualities of the product"? Or are all flaws of a purely negative nature?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know of the Lab Rats 2 Mod discord is exclusive or not? The invite link on the 1st page of this thread is expired and I'm interested in viewing the discord for more mods.

Regarding Ellie Kirk, the southern red head hacker that tries to blackmail you, is she a mod addition?

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
But are there flaws with a plus sign, that is, with a positive effect that has a good effect on the "consumer qualities of the product"? Or are all flaws of a purely negative nature?
Flaws is just a counter.

Serum traits can have flaws in the design, example: +11 flaws for self replicating serum.

Each flaw decrease serum value by $10.

Random side effects, due to low mastery level, adds 0-2 flaws to the serum flaw counter.

Whether or not a side effect is good or bad is up to you to determine. Perhaps you like side effects where energy is decreased, even if it increases flaw count of the serum?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Anyone know of the Lab Rats 2 Mod discord is exclusive or not? The invite link on the 1st page of this thread is expired and I'm interested in viewing the discord for more mods.

Regarding Ellie Kirk, the southern red head hacker that tries to blackmail you, is she a mod addition?
It's not exclusive, but the invite link is only valid for a few days. I'm sure someone will refresh it soon when they know someone is interested.

Yes, Ellie is only in the mod.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it seems Ophelia's "breakdown" comes from a vanilla game. when I erased the folder with saves and started the game completely, completely from the beginning - Ophelia started working normally, now her "detailed info" button does not crash the game.
and thanks to those who suggested how to untie two versions of the game - vanilla from MOD. so that Ophelia does not break - you need to have two different directories on the C drive in AppData - a separate one for vanilla and a separate one for MOD.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Ashley hates pants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but in clothing store she buy leggings.
leggings are pants, aren't they? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding something?

hmm yes leggings is pants - there is a proof

maybe the hatred of pants is meant to mean hatred of the type of clothing called "pants" and not the class of clothing called pants?
My head is spinning from such inconsistencies.

So, I need clarification - what it all means.
Why is it that when a girl hates pink, I can still see her in pink clothes? I can even dress girl in pink clothes and the girl will not say a word against clothes of hated color - which contradicts the understanding of what is logical and what is not.
the game should take into account the preferences of girls.
I'm surprised that preferences in sex are still taken into account, and if a girl hates anal, then there will be no anal sex. if a girl just doesn't like anal, then there will be anal sex, but with a red icon showing a thumbs down.
I would like such logic in relation to clothes and colors of clothes. I would very much like to.
and why, when I indicated the corporate color yellow - if the girls wear a uniform, but they don’t follow the color? and punish for non-observance of color - there is no such option.

Last edited:

VaderD

Apr 23, 2017
not sure for the rest but as far as uniform, there is a policy that allows employees to switch the color scheme on their uniforms (so they don't take happiness loss for hated color or don't wear that one)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
working uniform - yes.
but i'm about usual outfit which i buy Ashley in the mall. outfit is not uniform.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Ashley hates pants.
but in clothing store she buy leggings.
leggings are pants, aren't they? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding something?

hmm yes leggings is pants - there is a proof

maybe the hatred of pants is meant to mean hatred of the type of clothing called "pants" and not the class of clothing called pants?
My head is spinning from such inconsistencies.

So, I need clarification - what it all means.
Why is it that when a girl hates pink, I can still see her in pink clothes? I can even dress girl in pink clothes and the girl will not say a word against clothes of hated color - which contradicts the understanding of what is logical and what is not.
the game should take into account the preferences of girls.
I'm surprised that preferences in sex are still taken into account, and if a girl hates anal, then there will be no anal sex. if a girl just doesn't like anal, then there will be anal sex, but with a red icon showing a thumbs down.
I would like such logic in relation to clothes and colors of clothes. I would very much like to.
and why, when I indicated the corporate color yellow - if the girls wear a uniform, but they don’t follow the color? and punish for non-observance of color - there is no such option.
Sadly game creation code for NPCs doesn't takes into account of anything. The most complicated piece of code for clothing generation is when the girls pick a swimsuit at the beach.

Serben

May 27, 2017
hey Phoexist, have you made any more updates to the nursery mod? and if so, can you release them? i remember you saying you might add the MC as the father in the "relationships" category in their profiles, as currently it only lists the mother and siblings.

this would be a great addition, as right now it's extremely easy (too easy) to build up a relationships with the MC's daughters since they don't get the incest debuff to their sluttyness when you have sex. mechanically and code-wise, the game doesn't even acknowledge the MC as the father.

could you please add this feature if you have the time? it would really make your mod much better. thanks!

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes