4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Serben

May 27, 2017
which game? and does this new mod of yours also involve wincest? if so could you please give me a link to both, if possible? thanks.

aarrgghhlnln

Feb 15, 2019
Having a bug where when I install the unofficial bugfix girls are showing as topless rather than clothed during the tutorial?

Serben

May 27, 2017
would it be possible for this mod to add armpit hair to the women as well, and also an option to tell them whether to let it grow or shave it?

Reactions: jags25655

SumterX

Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone else have the issue where the serums for the strip club employees does not work? I set the daily does for them, but it does not do over. Does it have to do with the Daily dose job duty for them to take at the strip club? I am in my current save and do not want to restart until I know that my game is bugged.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone else have the issue where the serums for the strip club employees does not work? I set the daily does for them, but it does not do over. Does it have to do with the Daily dose job duty for them to take at the strip club? I am in my current save and do not want to restart until I know that my game is bugged.
Nope
That is a really common bug
ever since serum was linked to work duties it doesn't really work with the strip club

Reactions: SumterX

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have a working link to the discord?
Anyone know of the Lab Rats 2 Mod discord is exclusive or not? The invite link on the 1st page of this thread is expired and I'm interested in viewing the discord for more mods.

Regarding Ellie Kirk, the southern red head hacker that tries to blackmail you, is she a mod addition?

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sadly game creation code for NPCs doesn't takes into account of anything. The most complicated piece of code for clothing generation is when the girls pick a swimsuit at the beach.
oh yes, work for modders here is a lot. The game needs to be polished up.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hey Phoexist, have you made any more updates to the nursery mod? and if so, can you release them? i remember you saying you might add the MC as the father in the "relationships" category in their profiles, as currently it only lists the mother and siblings.

this would be a great addition, as right now it's extremely easy (too easy) to build up a relationships with the MC's daughters since they don't get the incest debuff to their sluttyness when you have sex. mechanically and code-wise, the game doesn't even acknowledge the MC as the father.

could you please add this feature if you have the time? it would really make your mod much better. thanks!
how do you imagine it?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
here is my vision of nursing MOD.
based on game mechanics.

in the MC company, they could develop a serum based on a serum for increasing body size (some kind of super-super-super-concentrated type of drug) - superspeed body developer serum, and let's say, in 1 use, the child develops as if not 1 day has passed, but 1 month. 12 days = the child develops physically for 1 year. 216 days - and it turns out an 18-year-old young whore, suitable for breeding, who can be let out to live in the city.

and, by the way, about calendars - who would make a normal working calendar. for when a woman is given a day of maximum risk of pregnancy, or the day she will give birth, it is very difficult to know when this will actually happened. especially if the pregnancy is not the first one. in-game days counter - counts the days starting from the first in-game day. and there is no change of months in the game. not even a change of years. goes one month long a year or even a lifetime. with this moment who would understand at a leisure. also, without a change of months, it is very difficult to observe whether the serum is working to slow down the course of pregnancy.

nim

May 6, 2017
I am using the "full game download" version and have a problem making serums. The production page will not allow me to assign any serum to a production line. I have all 3 Tiers of serum production activated in policy, I have researched all the traits separately but I cannot load the research serums to production. Any suggestions?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I am using the "full game download" version and have a problem making serums. The production page will not allow me to assign any serum to a production line. I have all 3 Tiers of serum production activated in policy, I have researched all the traits separately but I cannot load the research serums to production. Any suggestions?
Did you unlock the clarity requirement of 5000 or 25000? I think you can also unlock tier 3 production by talking to Stephanie about advancing your work (can lead to Nora scenes iirc).

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Just asking because in your description, you have skipped a step. After you researched the individual traits and then created a serum design and named it, did you then have your team research and develop the serum? Those show on the right hand side of the research trait screen? That is where you have to spend clarity to develop the serum. Once your head researcher says its researched, then it is available for production.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes