4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Any idea how high or low her sluttiness needs to be? I don't want to push it too high. At this moment she likes me and is pregnant. I don't want to accidently lock myself out of hiring her. Thank you for the help.
AFAIK you can't lock yourself out of this one by raising sluttiness too high. I'm quite sure I've seen this even after having her at 100.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
"Next update is when the new graphic system is mature." Is this about the mod's system or Vren's?

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Find Erica it should be on the far right option in her dialog box near the bottom.
nope, no such option, when i talk to her about finances she says "it's OK but i want something else", this is "something else", maybe i need convince my staff about both "sports" and "yoga", i only did about "yoga"

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
nope, no such option, when i talk to her about finances she says "it's OK but i want something else", this is "something else", maybe i need convince my staff about both "sports" and "yoga", i only did about "yoga"
how to convince staff? trance+post-trance talking?

Jul 6, 2018
Just curious if you guys have considered furthering the game through your mods... I would sponsor you on patreon if so... I believe he has made the game open source, and although VREN has done a great job... I never played this game without your fixes and mods. Just the navigation alone is well worth supporting you. Your added content is great also. I am sure you could make a complete game just through the furthering of your mod package. Your monthly then bi monthly mod release has always been the best day on this site. I write this post mostly to pay your group its due. By far some of the best modding I have seen, and I hate to see it end because the developer is MIA. Whatever you all decide ... thanks for all you have done

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
Just curious if you guys have considered furthering the game through your mods... I would sponsor you on patreon if so... I believe he has made the game open source, and although VREN has done a great job... I never played this game without your fixes and mods. Just the navigation alone is well worth supporting you. Your added content is great also. I am sure you could make a complete game just through the furthering of your mod package. Your monthly then bi monthly mod release has always been the best day on this site. I write this post mostly to pay your group its due. By far some of the best modding I have seen, and I hate to see it end because the developer is MIA. Whatever you all decide ... thanks for all you have done
I actually came on tonight to say the exact same thing, takeover the game as we havnt heard anything from Vren in months

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Is it at all possible to hire Ms. Whitehead? The City Inspector that shows up? I can put stuff in her coffee and we had sex multiple occasions but still refuses to be hired.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Is it at all possible to hire Ms. Whitehead? The City Inspector that shows up? I can put stuff in her coffee and we had sex multiple occasions but still refuses to be hired.
She has a different name each playthrough ;)
I thnk she needs high love/obedience as well

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
try to bimboficate her?
+try to correct her trait list?
+erase all hate'n'dislikes

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I think the main crew are waiting to see what's going on with Vren. Starbuck has expressed worry over the situation, but no indication that she intends to continue LR2 without vren. I think she does want to write vanilla character's stories, she's even asked permission from Vren himself, but doesn't want to waste her time when Vren could return

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
The city rep cannot be hired. There's no conditional logic in the label for offering to do so:
Code:
label city_rep_offer_hire(the_person):
    mc.name "Tell me [the_person.title], have you ever thought about finding work in the public sector?"
    mc.name "I'm sure you could make a lot more money at, random example, a friendly pharmaceutical company."
    "She shakes her head, dismissing the idea."
    the_person "I don't do this for the money, I do it for the people."
    the_person "It's not glamourous, but I know that I'm making a difference and keeping people safe."
    mc.name "Surely there's something I could offer you to change your mind."
    "She smiles politely and shakes her head again."
    the_person "Sorry [the_person.mc_title], I'm not for sale."
    return

• Haha
Reactions: Bighipp and hyfka

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
The city rep cannot be hired. There's no conditional logic in the label for offering to do so:
Code:
label city_rep_offer_hire(the_person):
    mc.name "Tell me [the_person.title], have you ever thought about finding work in the public sector?"
    mc.name "I'm sure you could make a lot more money at, random example, a friendly pharmaceutical company."
    "She shakes her head, dismissing the idea."
    the_person "I don't do this for the money, I do it for the people."
    the_person "It's not glamourous, but I know that I'm making a difference and keeping people safe."
    mc.name "Surely there's something I could offer you to change your mind."
    "She smiles politely and shakes her head again."
    the_person "Sorry [the_person.mc_title], I'm not for sale."
    return
Is there a code that can be written to hire her?

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Is there a code that can be written to hire her?
This one is a little tricky - it's easy enough to overwrite that label and make her work for you, and to decouple her investigation events, but it wouldn't make sense if hiring away an investigator made the city just stop investigating you if your attention gets too high again; so you'd probably also need to come up with an entirely new character to replace her (probably a nameless/faceless man so we don't go down the rabbit hole of hiring replacement inspectors and replacement replacement inspectors) - that's quite a lot of writing (in the traditional sense and in the code sense).

• Haha
Reactions: 4GunZ

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
This one is a little tricky - it's easy enough to overwrite that label and make her work for you, and to decouple her investigation events, but it wouldn't make sense if hiring away an investigator made the city just stop investigating you if your attention gets too high again; so you'd probably also need to come up with an entirely new character to replace her (probably a nameless/faceless man so we don't go down the rabbit hole of hiring replacement inspectors and replacement replacement inspectors) - that's quite a lot of writing (in the traditional sense and in the code sense).
Understood, I was just curious as there was the option in the list, I am more than happy to get her some tainted coffee and seduce her each time [using my Baby Maker serum].

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes