4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Asked Diconica, he okayed the sharing but he no longer have them, so I can only request the public again to reshare his mod.
arright, so I am shallwesay skeptical about this claim Diconica no longer has their OWN mod. I have my reasons, but let's just leave it at I watched the whole drama play out and this doesn't jive with observed behavior. But assuming it IS the truth, no offense but I'd still need to see Diconica post personally in this thread (not a "quote" of their PM to you) that it's okay to share their mod before I shared what I have, which is a zip titled "Diconica's mod 46.1.zip" and a file titled "Diconica's 47.1 _contracts.rpy"

Obviously these are based on old versions of the game during a period of Vren's implementation and experimentation with the contracts system, so their application to the current version would be challenging. I recall thinking that Diconica's solution to the problem of impossible contracts was novel and useful, but it was beyond my limited coding comprehension at the time so I haven't looked at it since Vren employed his own "fix" which I will admit didn't fully fix the problem. It just caused it to occur less frequently. I recall there were a few other changes in Diconica's mod. Something to do with employee candidates better suiting their fields? Maybe a change to body type distribution as well? There are personality type files in the mod as well, but I can't recall what changes were purported to have been made to them

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
arright, so I am shallwesay skeptical about this claim Diconica no longer has their OWN mod. I have my reasons, but let's just leave it at I watched the whole drama play out and this doesn't jive with observed behavior. But assuming it IS the truth, no offense but I'd still need to see Diconica post personally in this thread (not a "quote" of their PM to you) that it's okay to share their mod before I shared what I have, which is a zip titled "Diconica's mod 46.1.zip" and a file titled "Diconica's 47.1 _contracts.rpy"

Obviously these are based on old versions of the game during a period of Vren's implementation and experimentation with the contracts system, so their application to the current version would be challenging. I recall thinking that Diconica's solution to the problem of impossible contracts was novel and useful, but it was beyond my limited coding comprehension at the time so I haven't looked at it since Vren employed his own "fix" which I will admit didn't fully fix the problem. It just caused it to occur less frequently. I recall there were a few other changes in Diconica's mod. Something to do with employee candidates better suiting their fields? Maybe a change to body type distribution as well? There are personality type files in the mod as well, but I can't recall what changes were purported to have been made to them
https://f95zone.to/members/diconica.2259967/
I asked him on his profile page, which also have his answer there. No PM.

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
https://f95zone.to/members/diconica.2259967/
I asked him on his profile page, which also have his answer there. No PM.
Right on. I looked at his mod page to see what version he'd got up to and what I have isn't up to that so hopefully someone else can provide it. In the meantime, here you go. Do you have access to the vanilla versions these were based on or will you need those too? Obviously, rename the solo .rpy to just _contracts.rpy

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Right on. I looked at his mod page to see what version he'd got up to and what I have isn't up to that so hopefully someone else can provide it. In the meantime, here you go. Do you have access to the vanilla versions these were based on or will you need those too? Obviously, rename the solo .rpy to just _contracts.rpy
is this mod (for vanilla only) or (Vanilla and for mod also)?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
First of all, thanks for all your work (author and modders)

Anyone knows how to change a serum's name? Is there any console code, file edit, anything I can do it?
If there isn't a way, I would suggest for this feature to be included in future versions of the game.
There used to be a way to rename, you just had to click on the name, but it does seem that got removed in the big screen revamp somewhere in the midst of the 4X.X versions. Right now the "easy way" is as Ramvivat suggested. The hard way is digging through the console and into the array that is all the created serum designs, but its not easy to find and requires some long syntax to change. Its just not worth it for now.
Alright, this was bugging me too much. Added ability to rename serums in commit .

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
how to disable "recently orgasmed"?
in vanilla version i need to edit "sex_mechanics.rpy"
i can't find that file in modded version

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
not helping, i meant how to do this PERMANENTLY? without blowjob or anything
in vanilla i could do this, WHY i can't do it HERE?
the mods is holding unique overides for when you mutually orgasm
if you cum early you can cum without needing to recharge
also in the latest version of the mod Ashley holds a quest that let's continue to cum without needing to recharge as a feature
I know this also not what asked for but it helps more than that other guy's advice

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
not helping, i meant how to do this PERMANENTLY? without blowjob or anything
in vanilla i could do this, WHY i can't do it HERE?
Here you go:
\Lab_Rats_2-v0.51.2-pc_MOD\game\general_actions\interaction_actions\sex_mechanics.rpy
Line 593: $ mc.recently_orgasmed = True

Changing that to False does what you want.

If the file doesn't exist, then the problem is that you have used the full game download.

To fix that you need to install the mod like this:
1. Install Original game without mods.
2. Add mod separately (just grabb and install everything from Beta section on first page).

Reactions: jimdandy

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
lulz my post aged like milk >.< At least work uniforms got somewhat better, still get weird instances were girls will be out of policy and game doesnt catch it. I get not implementing the pet play cuz rendering models and poses is a bitch so we can scrap that idea I guess :_: anyways can we talk about the functionality and purpose of arousal I really dont think it is being utilized to best of its ability...

Also I CANNOT for the life of me get the event where Jen asks to take pictures with daughter for instapic to trigger and that makes me a sad panda.... :,(

okay so heres a couple of issues i have with this mod, ive been playing mod for a year now but couple of things are bothering me...

1. Work uniforms- when purchasing the strict corporate uniform policy I noticed that if you don't have a set uniform the girls will wear what ever the fuck they want and often walk around topless (with high enough sluttiness) even if you have that policy in place. My suggestion would be that business professional wardrobe should be pre-implemented as a starting point for the work place and that should be in place until you upgrade your uniform policies.

2 Sluttiness VS arousal- the distinction between the two in this game is severely lacking. also I feel like you can do alot more with the arousal mechanic. Needs more variations in actions between a character with low sluttiness but high arousal and high sluttiness but low arousal. (low sluttiness but high arousal maybe considered yandere trait) or (high sluttiness low arousal more of a cock tease but wont sleep with you) IDK just spitballing ideas

3 PETPLAY- we have the dungeon... Why cant I make my hucows roleplay a farming simulator goddamnit! Also why no butt plug tails and ears at the sex shop?!

Those are my main ones after playing this game for awhile. I love the game, think it has amazing potential, we'll see how things play out after the great live2d update...

Last edited:

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Tried that multiple times event still doesnt flag :'( im wondering if it doesnt trigger cuz mom and daughter both have to be at certain sluttiness?
that's a random chance thing
there is a chance every weaken Jen wiill confront you on the subject if you took pictures during that week

also is you have got the prompt to with Jennifer you have to rat out Lily and don't agree to doing just once or it will cause problems

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I wonder if they lowered the RNG range cuz i used to be able to get it to flag now it wont :/ anyway to force it to flag?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
that's a random chance thing
there is a chance every weaken Jen wiill confront you on the subject if you took pictures during that week

also is you have got the prompt to with Jennifer you have to rat out Lily and don't agree to doing just once or it will cause problems
I wonder if they lowered the RNG range cuz i used to be able to get it to flag now it wont :/ anyway to force it to flag?
It's not a random chance thing. It should happen 100% of the time during the Saturday meeting after you take topless or naked pics with Lily. To force topless or naked pics, request them through instapic right before doing the shoot.

To cheat, enter the console command:
Code:
lily.event_triggers_dict["sister_instathot_special_pictures_recent"] = True

• Red Heart
Reactions: shane420
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes