4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
It's not a random chance thing. It should happen 100% of the time during the Saturday meeting after you take topless or naked pics with Lily. To force topless or naked pics, request them through instapic right before doing the shoot.

To cheat, enter the console command:
Code:
lily.event_triggers_dict["sister_instathot_special_pictures_recent"] = True
<3 A scholar and a gentleman thank you!

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
It's not a random chance thing. It should happen 100% of the time during the Saturday meeting after you take topless or naked pics with Lily. To force topless or naked pics, request them through instapic right before doing the shoot.

To cheat, enter the console command:
Code:
lily.event_triggers_dict["sister_instathot_special_pictures_recent"] = True
FUCCCKKKKK *THROWS PC* :mad: TRIED FORCING THE EVENT AND NOTHING MAYBE ITS MY SAVE >.< ILL TRY AGIAN ON NEW GAME *HEAD DEASK*

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
FUCCCKKKKK *THROWS PC* :mad: TRIED FORCING THE EVENT AND NOTHING MAYBE ITS MY SAVE >.< ILL TRY AGIAN ON NEW GAME *HEAD DEASK*
My bet is you've already passed the event and something later got corrupted. Try:
Code:
lily.event_triggers_dict["sister_instathot_mom_knows"] = False
(remember to run the first command again, because it resets during every weekly meeting)

Edit: to absolutely force everything and possibly break more stuff,
Code:
call mom_weekly_pay_lily_question(mom)

Last edited:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
My bet is you've already passed the event and something later got corrupted. Try:
Code:
lily.event_triggers_dict["sister_instathot_mom_knows"] = False
(remember to run the first command again, because it resets during every weekly meeting)

Edit: to absolutely force everything and possibly break more stuff,
Code:
call mom_weekly_pay_lily_question(mom)
started new game still wouldnt flag had to force it :/ dafuq...

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Can you post a copy of your save? I want to figure out what went wrong. Have you done any modding beyond this mod?
I overwrote my old save after I forced it :/ I can try replicating the issue it shouldnt be too hard... and other than the nora serum commands no. Also I noticed that the arousal serum event does not trigger for me either...

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Okay whats the call for the arousal serum event? See if I can break moar shit >.< stupid events not flagging. I noticed ever since they implemented the options of how quickly you want your game play some events have not been triggering properly :/

Last edited:

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Okay whats the call for the arousal serum event? See if I can break moar shit >.< stupid events not flagging. I noticed ever since they implemented the options of how quickly you want your game play some events have not been triggering properly :/
All of the sidequests were disabled in the gameplay speed update. For some unknown reason. You have to change the file extensions for the files in game\Mods\Plotlines\SideQuests\ from .bak to .rpy. I've made an issue about it and maybe Starbuck can explain.

Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
All of the sidequests were disabled in the gameplay speed update. For some unknown reason. You have to change the file extensions for the files in game\Mods\Plotlines\SideQuests\ from .bak to .rpy. I've made an issue about it and maybe Starbuck can explain.
Welp glad we figured it out. Shit was driving me nuts...

Helger

Dec 2, 2017
I wanted to play Lab Rats 2 again and downloaded the relevant files. I put everything together as usual and started a new game. At first everything is going as usual and I wanted to make my first serum. But when I gave it a name and wanted to create it, there was an immediate crash. I can click ignore, but then the next one comes up, and then another. After clicking ignore 3 times, I'm back in the game. Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't get an error message for every step. I've tried it until Sarah should appear, but every time I'm at home and click on wait, I only get error messages. Sarah doesn't appear and the whole thing hangs in a loop. The whole thing seems to have a problem with Ashley, because it keeps appearing:

File "game/Mods/People/Ashley/role_Ashley.rpy", line 124, in ashley_intro_requirement
if day > TIER_3_TIME_DELAY and mc.is_at_work() and mc.business.is_open_for_business():
NameError: global name 'TIER_3_TIME_DELAY' is not defined

I have no idea what it means and will therefore delete the files again, because it is currently not playable.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I wanted to play Lab Rats 2 again and downloaded the relevant files. I put everything together as usual and started a new game. At first everything is going as usual and I wanted to make my first serum. But when I gave it a name and wanted to create it, there was an immediate crash. I can click ignore, but then the next one comes up, and then another. After clicking ignore 3 times, I'm back in the game. Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't get an error message for every step. I've tried it until Sarah should appear, but every time I'm at home and click on wait, I only get error messages. Sarah doesn't appear and the whole thing hangs in a loop. The whole thing seems to have a problem with Ashley, because it keeps appearing:

File "game/Mods/People/Ashley/role_Ashley.rpy", line 124, in ashley_intro_requirement
if day > TIER_3_TIME_DELAY and mc.is_at_work() and mc.business.is_open_for_business():
NameError: global name 'TIER_3_TIME_DELAY' is not defined

I have no idea what it means and will therefore delete the files again, because it is currently not playable.
TIER_3_TIME_DELAY is defined when you choose the game speed at the start of the game. Did you remember to install the found on the main page? I think that includes the modded entry point.

Helger

Dec 2, 2017
I installed the bug fix. However, the last version has not been changed for 3 months and I always download all files fresh. I copy everything to a new folder for each new game. Unfortunately, I've done it twice and always get the same error.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I installed the bug fix. However, the last version has not been changed for 3 months and I always download all files fresh. I copy everything to a new folder for each new game. Unfortunately, I've done it twice and always get the same error.
What speed do you choose for time settings?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I'm trying to figure out how to modify the size and placement of the female models to be more in the center, low, and scaled up, to represent more of a typical first-person perspective. Does anyone know where those variables are located, and if I could change them without breaking anything else?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I'm trying to figure out how to modify the size and placement of the female models to be more in the center, low, and scaled up, to represent more of a typical first-person perspective. Does anyone know where those variables are located, and if I could change them without breaking anything else?
I took a quick glance.... My guess is the screens.rpy located in the game directory. There is a screen Person_choice function there that builds a frame I believe the displayable model uses. Could try changing the size and position of those vboxs to achieve what you want. That's where I would start poking at the code anyway.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
\game\Mods\Core\Mechanics\Helper_Functions\scene_manager.rpy
Code:
##########################################
# Transformation for display_transform   #
##########################################
init 1:
    python:
        def calculate_scale(height_factor):
            return 0.7 - ((1 - height_factor) / 3)   # for now render at 70% size
If you change return to 1.0 Lily becomes too big to fit on screen.
If you go further down in the code you find a bunch of xalign. Adjust it by / to -0.5 to end up close to center of the screen.

But you would end up with buttons on top of them, so to make it look good you would need to redesign a big chunk of the gui.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Hey btw Phoexist
Mentioned you in the mod discussion thread in the discord regarding the nursery mod and getting an error on it. When you get a chance let me know what you think.

njblblbjbkbkbkbk

Mar 14, 2020
I downloaded your complete mod and game file and unzipped it. In game the wardrobe menu has no OK button, no way to complete a wardrobe. Any help would be great

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Save outfit not available? If you divide the wardrobe screen to 4, its on the bottom right section.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
XulOnTuesday
Hey, thanks for fixing the player serums, saw your update in the git commits. I thought that was broken for just certain scenes, but it was the entire thing, so thank you for that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XulOnTuesday
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes