4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Understood, I was just curious as there was the option in the list, I am more than happy to get her some tainted coffee and seduce her each time [using my Baby Maker serum].
She's a vanilla character so I suspect Vren added the option and then had a similar train of thought to mine and just added a dead-end label there as a placeholder until he's able to do a proper job of it.

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Wait, Vren's gone MIA? I've not been keeping up with his Patreon for a while (supported him for a few years, but have a limited budget), and it's a crying shame if he's nowhere to be seen. Not just because I love his games, but because he's been a huge inspiration for me; The guy literally helped me discover two of my biggest fetishes (incest and impregnation/pregnancy) with his first game. And his documentation targeted towards code monkeys in his game's code helped me a LOT in learning how to program in Ren'py. I hope he's healthy :-/

Wonder where the modders will take things if he never shows up again (gods forbid).

umpoot

Jul 16, 2021
This one is a little tricky - it's easy enough to overwrite that label and make her work for you, and to decouple her investigation events, but it wouldn't make sense if hiring away an investigator made the city just stop investigating you if your attention gets too high again; so you'd probably also need to come up with an entirely new character to replace her (probably a nameless/faceless man so we don't go down the rabbit hole of hiring replacement inspectors and replacement replacement inspectors) - that's quite a lot of writing (in the traditional sense and in the code sense).
LOL what you just described is how I've robbed the city of its strippers to staff my company. It took me too long initially to discover the strip club, but I did notice the near infinite supply of 4 strippers at a time....

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
So, now the base game project seems to be abandoned, are you guys going to keep developing it?

TIA

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
So, now the base game project seems to be abandoned, are you guys going to keep developing it?

TIA
From the discord discussions I would say that the modders won't stop developing the mod content for the game. However, It will have to be 'officially' abandoned in some capacity before they will likely touch the 'vanilla content' characters and storylines. The characters and storylines added by the mod are likely to continue being expanded. That is my understanding of the situation at this time.

chezbons

Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys. I've just moved from the base game to this mod (maybe I'm to blame for the abandonment-not-abandonment of the original, the correlation is certainly there :unsure:). In any case, I'm in need of some scripting advice: in the base game, I was able to mod sex_mechanics.rpy to set the energy of both the mc and the_person to max on each iteration of the interaction loop like so:

Python:
if round_choice is None: #If there is no set round_choice
            #TODO: Add a varient of this list when the girl is in control to ask if you want to resist or ask/beg for something.
            $ option_list = []
            python:
                print("begin energy label")
                # insert energy reset
                the_person.energy, mc.energy = the_person.max_energy, mc.max_energy
(I inserted the last three lines)

When I insert the same code in the same place in sex_mechanics.rpy in the mod, it's as if the game is totally ignoring this addition, since it doesn't log to the console nor does it change the energy levels of the mc or the_person. Please let me know if I'm dumb or if the mod changes the script structure of the game, and how I can fix either issue (even though the former is quite challenging, I understand)

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hey guys. I've just moved from the base game to this mod (maybe I'm to blame for the abandonment-not-abandonment of the original, the correlation is certainly there :unsure:). In any case, I'm in need of some scripting advice: in the base game, I was able to mod sex_mechanics.rpy to set the energy of both the mc and the_person to max on each iteration of the interaction loop like so:

Python:
if round_choice is None: #If there is no set round_choice
            #TODO: Add a varient of this list when the girl is in control to ask if you want to resist or ask/beg for something.
            $ option_list = []
            python:
                print("begin energy label")
                # insert energy reset
                the_person.energy, mc.energy = the_person.max_energy, mc.max_energy
(I inserted the last three lines)

When I insert the same code in the same place in sex_mechanics.rpy in the mod, it's as if the game is totally ignoring this addition, since it doesn't log to the console nor does it change the energy levels of the mc or the_person. Please let me know if I'm dumb or if the mod changes the script structure of the game, and how I can fix either issue (even though the former is quite challenging, I understand)
The mod uses overrides to add functionality without altering the core vanilla files. This means there is a lot of code in the vanilla files that is simply ignored because the mod 'overwrites' it when it compiles. Go into the mods folder and look for the overrides for that particular code. My guess is that it is in the /mods/core/ folder. Probably bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy though that's just a guess without actually looking for it.

chezbons

Feb 10, 2020
The mod uses overrides to add functionality without altering the core vanilla files. This means there is a lot of code in the vanilla files that is simply ignored because the mod 'overwrites' it when it compiles. Go into the mods folder and look for the overrides for that particular code. My guess is that it is in the /mods/core/ folder. Probably bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy though that's just a guess without actually looking for it.
Brother you are a saint. bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy is exactly correct, cheers

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hI!
please tell me if the posted mods are for early versions or for vanilla - do they connect to the mod version?
I was interested in mod "mandatory sex". what does he give?
and another "pregnancy mod" - its contents must have completely migrated to the mod version of the game?

as part of experimentation I would like to ask a question - and who had the idea to drive one of the girls to the gym and force her to endlessly lose weight - is it possible to make a girl lighter than air? =) yes, of course the game engine will not make her fly.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
as part of experimentation I would like to ask a question - and who had the idea to drive one of the girls to the gym and force her to endlessly lose weight - is it possible to make a girl lighter than air? =) yes, of course the game engine will not make her fly.
There is a min and max weight preventing this.
The limits are depending on the girls height, so you would first need to make her 0 cm tall and then train her to 0 kg weight.

And no, the game won't allow you to make her 0 cm tall.

Reactions: ramvivat

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
hI!
please tell me if the posted mods are for early versions or for vanilla - do they connect to the mod version?
I was interested in mod "mandatory sex". what does he give?
and another "pregnancy mod" - its contents must have completely migrated to the mod version of the game?

I'm pretty sure mandatory sex mod is out of date
the pregnancy mod worked the vanilla and like two months after have been made irrelevant by the pregnancy content update
want more content out of the mod? play with people's add-ons from the discord Kaden's mod is the most popular and works as dlc

Reactions: eldoen

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I'm pretty sure mandatory sex mod is out of date
the pregnancy mod worked the vanilla and like two months after have been made irrelevant by the pregnancy content update
want more content out of the mod? play with people's add-ons from the discord Kaden's mod is the most popular and works as dlc
Still disappointed that the fail modes of the original preg mod weren't implemented in the vanilla version

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
out of curiosity... does anyone have a copy of Diconica's mod? its been removed from F95 but I'm interested in looking at the codes.

hibakuxa

Nov 10, 2017
First of all, thanks for all your work (author and modders)

Anyone knows how to change a serum's name? Is there any console code, file edit, anything I can do it?
If there isn't a way, I would suggest for this feature to be included in future versions of the game.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Anyone knows how to change a serum's name? Is there any console code, file edit, anything I can do it?
If there isn't a way, I would suggest for this feature to be included in future versions of the game.
create new serum design
give new name.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
There used to be a way to rename, you just had to click on the name, but it does seem that got removed in the big screen revamp somewhere in the midst of the 4X.X versions. Right now the "easy way" is as Ramvivat suggested. The hard way is digging through the console and into the array that is all the created serum designs, but its not easy to find and requires some long syntax to change. Its just not worth it for now.

Reactions: ramvivat

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022

Console command:
Code:
next(x for x in mc.business.serum_designs if x.name == "OldName").name = "NewName"

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
out of curiosity... does anyone have a copy of Diconica's mod? its been removed from F95 but I'm interested in looking at the codes.
Asked Diconica, he okayed the sharing but he no longer have them, so I can only request the public again to reshare his mod.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes