4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

mouad allaoui

Aug 25, 2022
I'm getting this error/traceback :
While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Duty/weekend_serum_duty.rpy", line 64, in <module>
NameError: name 'general_duties_list' is not defined

Anyone have a solution?
i have the same problem but i can't figure how to solve, while also in the game it does not show other char but just a black box

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Seeing how the game is going to take months to get to any mature stage with the Live2D system (if it ever gets done, that is), is there any plans for a 51.1.3 release of the mod?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Seeing how the game is going to take months to get to any mature stage with the Live2D system (if it ever gets done, that is), is there any plans for a 51.1.3 release of the mod?
Not sure I fully undestand what you're asking, but Starbuck is working on new content whether vanilla progresses or not. I think I saw a couple other content additions recently on the develop branch too

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Not sure I fully undestand what you're asking, but Starbuck is working on new content whether vanilla progresses or not. I think I saw a couple other content additions recently on the develop branch too
I mean if there's going to be a stable 51.1.3 release any time soon, or if, in principle, there's not going to be a stable release until 0.52, 0.53 or whenever the Live2D system is working without many issues.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Hey Guys,
there seems to be a bug, i had to move Steph to production (at the start of the game to avoid premature end, because of money), so she lost her head researcher role. If i try to move her back, i am asked if i want to move her since she will *loose* her head researcher role (again? as production worker?). And in the R&D department there is no Head Researcher Role available. It looks like Steph still somehow occupies this role, but it doesn't show anywhere and produces no bonus. I am cut off Noras storyline also.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
On a different note, which pre-defined models (other than the base ones like Steph and her Sister etc) are available to hire at the moment?

from the top of my head i remember:
Sylvia Weissfeldt
Kendra Riviera
Paige Sallow
Dinah Midahri
which i usually prefer over the completely random generated ones.
Trying to hire them first, and after that i usually add some randoms.
Anyone else to collect?

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
On a different note, which pre-defined models (other than the base ones like Steph and her Sister etc) are available to hire at the moment?

from the top of my head i remember:
Sylvia Weissfeldt
Kendra Riviera
Paige Sallow
Dinah Midahri
which i usually prefer over the completely random generated ones.
Trying to hire them first, and after that i usually add some randoms.
Anyone else to collect?
Dinah Midari, Sylvia Weissfeldt, Paige Sallow, Kendra Rivera, Svetlana Ivanova, Kelly Uhls, Sativa Menendez, Nuoyi Pan, Lynn Borch, Olga Schaad, Svenja Beitel, Anna Kostenko.

This is the list of patreon-reward characters, they are defined in file "game/world_setup_characters.rpy" in the function "generate_unique_characters_list"

Reactions: selberdreher

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hm, rewarding the supporters by basically forcing them to savescum seems an odd choice.
1. who *doesn't* savescum during hiring already?
2. you almost can't *not* get at least one of these awful characters every pool of hires. I comment out the lines for hiring that lead to getting them

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
what lines are those?
Someone else will have to tell you where they are if they've been moved in the The Mod, but in vanilla they're:
Code:
  Lab Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.51.1-pc\game\helper_functions\random_generation_functions.rpy (1 hit)
    Line   5:         if renpy.random.randint(21,100) < split_proportion: #changed 1 to 21 to kill Patreon characters ~dalzomo
I forgot I switched from commenting the lines out to changing the calculation to simplify it

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Someone else will have to tell you where they are if they've been moved in the The Mod, but in vanilla they're:
Code:
  Lab Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.51.1-pc\game\helper_functions\random_generation_functions.rpy (1 hit)
    Line   5:         if renpy.random.randint(21,100) < split_proportion: #changed 1 to 21 to kill Patreon characters ~dalzomo
I forgot I switched from commenting the lines out to changing the calculation to simplify it
A simpler alternative:

in game/world_setup_characters.rpy, look for
Code:
def generate_unique_characters_list():
A few lines below you will find
Code:
list_of_unique_characters = []
On the immediately following line with the same level of indentation type "return".

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
A simpler alternative:

in game/world_setup_characters.rpy, look for
Code:
def generate_unique_characters_list():
A few lines below you will find
Code:
list_of_unique_characters = []
On the immediately following line with the same level of indentation type "return".
Thanks, but I don't consider adding a line to be simpler than adding a "2" to an existing line

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes