4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah I'm wondering if I've locked myself out of several storylines by asking girls to become my girlfriend too early. I can't seem to get the Yoga storyline to progress. Sarah hasn't asked about yoga when she should. I had to fire Gabrielle so that she could work at the strip club so that it go into foreclosure.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah I'm wondering if I've locked myself out of several storylines by asking girls to become my girlfriend too early. I can't seem to get the Yoga storyline to progress. Sarah hasn't asked about yoga when she should. I had to fire Gabrielle so that she could work at the strip club so that it go into foreclosure.
Yoga's likely bugged unless you're on the possibly fixed dev build.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
May 20, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a glitch with the normal game, mod, joiplay or it's just 'cause their sluttiness is high, but for some reason when a girl's pregnancy starts showing, their clothes no longer render such as in this screenshot:
Screenshot_20220831-132302.png

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
You know what, I've heard that if you make Gabrielle in the positive for love, the stripclub won't start up. So maybe that's what's going on
Oh, i didnt know that. Guess that's why i got locked out from stripclub storyline in my last 2 playthroughs -.-
Does it work if i cheat her love into negative numbers again (and keep it there) or will it stay broken without a fresh start?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Oh, i didnt know that. Guess that's why i got locked out from stripclub storyline in my last 2 playthroughs -.-
Does it work if i cheat her love into negative numbers again (and keep it there) or will it stay broken without a fresh start?
The stripclub storyline was bugged until the 0.51 release. The cousin needed to be unemployed (e.g. not a stripper) for it to trigger. Love has nothing to do with it.

wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
I seem to be having a problem with the Chemist quest.
I got it to trigger initially, and the game moved me to the Mall for the first meeting. But I can't find where to meet him. I'm at Evening, and next day Late Morning I get the "you stood me up" message. But no matter where I go, I can't find him in Evening, Night, or Early Morning.

I've got to be missing something.

Edit: Testing around, it appears that what happened is I got investigated and it skipped the Afternoon, meaning I missed the meeting - but then was given the event that put me in the Mall with the message to go to the meeting (after I'd already missed it).

Last edited:

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I seem to be having a problem with the Chemist quest.
I got it to trigger initially, and the game moved me to the Mall for the first meeting. But I can't find where to meet him. I'm at Evening, and next day Late Morning I get the "you stood me up" message. But no matter where I go, I can't find him in Evening, Night, or Early Morning.

I've got to be missing something.

Edit: Testing around, it appears that what happened is I got investigated and it skipped the Afternoon, meaning I missed the meeting - but then was given the event that put me in the Mall with the message to go to the meeting (after I'd already missed it).
I think the side quest system is getting reworked in the next mod update so hopefully stuff like that doesn't happen anymore

Mr.Orange

Dec 13, 2021
how do I unlock dungeon? I got to day 64 and have 200k funds already but building dungeon option never pop up

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Is the daily serum for worker at the strip-club currently broken or am I just missing something? Currently my strippers seem to be completely ignoring any daily serum settings and I'm guessing that's because daily serum is now moved to work orders which I can't set on strippers?

Speaking of the strip-club, I've had it for a really long time now but I haven't been able to add a manager to it, what's the trigger for that event? Is it just time or something else? Starting to worry that my save has gotten bugged.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
how do I unlock dungeon? I got to day 64 and have 200k funds already but building dungeon option never pop up
The only construction popup event will be to renovate your bedroom which must be completed first. After that you will need to open your phone and make the calls to have the other rooms renovated or built.

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
What's the best way to lower attention? I keep having daily investigations for selling tier 3 serums. I asked the investigator to get me a business lisence and she said it would take time. Then never brought it up again

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
What's the best way to lower attention? I keep having daily investigations for selling tier 3 serums. I asked the investigator to get me a business lisence and she said it would take time. Then never brought it up again
Attention comes from the kind of serums you sell, specifically their attention score. Design a serum with a lower attention score (1 or 2) and sell that instead. And make sure you have the three attention policies.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Design the most profitable serum you can with attention of 0. Produce and sell that when you need attention to drop. The big money then comes from doing contracts and use your attention buffer on those.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes