4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I just reloaded a savegame that I hadn't played for a few months, and I noticed that all my employees are wearing yellow underwear. I seem to vaguely remember the ability to change the uniform color (not just add individual outfits), but I can't find that anywhere. Can someone tell me where that option is, or if I just imagined it?

EDIT: I know there's a policy that allows girls to change to a different color from the default, but what I'm asking is how to change the default.

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
I just reloaded a savegame that I hadn't played for a few months, and I noticed that all my employees are wearing yellow underwear. I seem to vaguely remember the ability to change the uniform color (not just add individual outfits), but I can't find that anywhere. Can someone tell me where that option is, or if I just imagined it?

EDIT: I know there's a policy that allows girls to change to a different color from the default, but what I'm asking is how to change the default.
I believe you have to modify the outfit of choice and then add it as a new option.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
how to raise a girl's novelty or yours without using cheats?
also how to change the uniform color? I chose blue and now I want to try other colors but there isnt the option to do so. I'm fine cheating on this one

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
also how to change the uniform color? I chose blue and now I want to try other colors but there isnt the option to do so.
So does it only give you the choice at the beginning, then? That really sucks.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018

You can change the base color from office lobby.

how to raise a girl's novelty or yours without using cheats?
also how to change the uniform color? I chose blue and now I want to try other colors but there isnt the option to do so. I'm fine cheating on this one
Hire Candy.. she available from the salon girl's storyline. After she is hired, there's an event where you can bring her to a clothing shopping spree. After that event, you can always invite a girl and buy them up to max 3 full outfits + 1 lingerie outfit. each cost some money and +3 novelty. so max +12 novelty per shopping spree.
Otherwise, rotate your harem.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Artiour

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
The option to "choose your primary business color", does nothing more than add a preset group of outfits to the pool based on color range info. It otherwise does not set any preference color settings. Its really all in what you add into your outfit pool. You do need to edit what is available for what depts/types/etc from the option in the Main Office room, but its all up to you for colors after that initial game option builds some default sets.
I guess if you want to.. go and delete all company uniform outfits ( i think it will let you) - and then set
"company_wardrobe_loaded = false" in the console and then the lobby option to build a new set should show up.

Reactions: Artiour

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
I seem to vaguely remember the ability to change the uniform color (not just add individual outfits), but I can't find that anywhere. Can someone tell me where that option is, or if I just imagined it?
I don't think you can change the color of an outfit/uniform once it has been set. You can either make a new one with the color you want or edit the old one to change the color. Don't forget the set the new uniform or your employees will wear the old one.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Hopefully this mod becomes the Free Cities Mod where it carries the game into being better. It already has imho.
Definitely agree, though someone probably should hack LazyStarbuck's account and chance the nick to "ProductiveStarbuck" >.>

Joking, hope the personal life things that kept them from the usual amount of effort put into this mod got resolved. If only for purely selfish reasons, the storyline additions are excellent.

• Sad
Reactions: Asia Argento

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Is there any plan to create a new download with all the changes that have been done so far? If yes, when do you guys forecast it being released?
thank you

Reactions: mitch44

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is there a Harem limit size for the Harem house? Also, is there a harem end?
the size of the harem is limited by the capabilities of the husband - without regular "pollination", the "flowers" (girls) begin to wither (the mood deteriorates) and dry up (run away) so - how many girls per day you were able to "pollinate", raising their spirits - such is the size of the harem.

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Is there any plan to create a new download with all the changes that have been done so far? If yes, when do you guys forecast it being released?
thank you
On the Discord it's been talked about quite recently. The development branch is still not stable enough for a master release. About 2 weeks ago Starbuck said there's about a half-dozen things she'd like to tick off the to-do list before the next master release, and I should imagine Tristmdorion and XulOnTuesday both have their own prerequisites before a master release can be pushed out.

I do seem to recall (but am now unable to find) messages alluding to working towards a new master push soonish - id est within the next month or two. However as I now can't find the message there's a chance that I'm confusing this with another project so take this with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: Ranker

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I remember reading a while back about how your ability to make stuff happen with your cousin starts with catching her in Lily's room and blackmailing her. I'm on day 56 and I don't remember that ever happening. Is there a way (using the console) to check if it did happen, or make it happen, or make the effects of it happen?

EDIT: Lol, it happened six minutes after I posted this. Go figure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: campfap

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
thank you guys for the responses, I think the relaxed uniform color policy does the trick. and then you could just change the girl's opinion on colors and voila.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
MAJOR GAMEBREAKING BUG

It's also getting worse. An hour ago it wasn't even -1Mil, now it's... -51.7Bil
LB2 [Modded].png

Managed to fix it (Cheat Engine for the win), now it's back, and worse than before, at... -35.57Qa
HOW (2).png

I FOUND IT! Never thought to check the Novelty stat, but that's what's causing this. Still don't know what's fucking over the Novelty stat though.
I've checked the Logs & Traceback files, nothing shows up there.
Logs just shows the usual running bit, and Traceback only shows an older Exception error, but I know why that happened and it couldn't affect Novelty.
AH HA!.png

Edit:
Save file now attached. Download, Load it, and choose either of the 2 choices, doesn't matter which.
Glitch will happen, and Clarity will go negative.
(This is NOT the original savefile where the glitch happened, this save came after, in the hope it was just something I did in that save.)

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It kinda breaks the immersion for me when I have a girl with 182 obedience, and I do Give her a command > Change your wardrobe, to add an underwear set that's 0 Sluttiness, and she says "I don't really like it. Sorry." Bitch, I wasn't asking. I'm sure there's some kind of internal formula based on her color preferences or whatever, but that should be overridden by high obedience, shouldn't it?

EDIT: If I use a serum to boost her Sluttiness, will she just not ever wear what I gave her after it goes back down?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes