• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Sokano

Aug 13, 2017
can you make this mod "save compatible"? i'm tiered of restarting game again, and again, and again
do same thing over, and over, and over
because i updated game files to beta version i need to restart game AGAIN :mad:
i went far into Ashlay and Sarah, and every character storyline, now i need to do this AGAIN because of you :mad:
1/ Dont download beta.. Beta are rift with bugs/ideas that need to be ironed out.
2/ Use cheat to get your new save up to your previous tier serum, updatee the girls relationship etc.
You forgot number 3. Nobody owes you anything; don't be a prick to the only people who are keeping the game alive.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Full Game Downloads (v0.51.1.2) plus latest Beta Updates Bugfix and Mods to work I just get errors when I start the actual game. If I unren it and put the bugfix and mod in it works till I start game then errors. If I don't unren it also errors mostly on people like Ashley which is not present in a directory when downloading the new beta's. Previously someone told me to delete the MOD folder in the game directory and paste the new beta's in clean, that worked until recently, but now it's just errors. If I put bugfix (Beta) in game folder it's fine it runs if I now put (Beta) Mod it Borks whether I unren or not no saves either.
My Beta English
And big thanks to all mod contributors for making game great
So anyone who gets the game to run fine with latest Beta Mod, please tell me how you installed it etc

Reactions: mitch44 and Xisis

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Full Game Downloads (v0.51.1.2) plus latest Beta Updates Bugfix and Mods to work I just get errors when I start the actual game. If I unren it and put the bugfix and mod in it works till I start game then errors. If I don't unren it also errors mostly on people like Ashley which is not present in a directory when downloading the new beta's. Previously someone told me to delete the MOD folder in the game directory and paste the new beta's in clean, that worked until recently, but now it's just errors. If I put bugfix (Beta) in game folder it's fine it runs if I now put (Beta) Mod it Borks whether I unren or not no saves either.
My Beta English
So anyone who gets the game to run fine with latest Beta Mod, please tell me how you installed it etc
Sorry about that, it should be resolved now.

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
So i just did a new install with everything and im getting characters with no shirts or bras and no cheat menu im confused on this

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
My Beta English
Had the same issue since around New Year, but installing latest beta bugfix+mod on a vanilla 0.51.1 game worked, so that's how I do it now.

Edit : one more thing : I never use unren or any unpacker on this game, it's already such a mess... and you don't need it unless you want to contribute to mod/bugfix (cheat mode + console enables almost (?) everything and are built-in the mod, so...)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Sorry about that, it should be resolved now.
Could you do me a favour Tristim
I know you have a install guide on the OP but how would you install the game in order to get the most out of your class mod

Would you install (v0.51.1.2) and non unren then add latest Beta bugfix then Beta mod ?
Or unren it then install Beta bugfix and Beta Mod to overwrite the originals?
Its just that the (v0.51.1.2) version has a different Mod folder structure than the Beta Mod.
The original has more folders and is structured differently

Reactions: Morrowind542

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Could you do me a favour Tristim
I know you have a install guide on the OP but how would you install the game in order to get the most out of your class mod

Would you install (v0.51.1.2) and non unren then add latest Beta bugfix then Beta mod ?
Or unren it then install Beta bugfix and Beta Mod to overwrite the originals?
Its just that the (v0.51.1.2) version has a different Mod folder structure than the Beta Mod.
The original has more folders and is structured differently
Unren, install beta bugfix, and completely delete and replace mods folder. The folder structure change would cause duplicate files, which is bad.

Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Unren, install beta bugfix, and completely delete and replace mods folder. The folder structure change would cause duplicate files, which is bad.
Yeah does not always work though I am having issues even doing that ATM

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
can i go without unren?
Yes. Unren is just so you don't have to redownload the game if you want to try the beta.

The "official" way to do things is to download the original game, download the ren'py update, download the bugfix, and then download the mod. It's a bit of work, but it sure made getting into modding easier.

Yeah does not always work though I am having issues even doing that ATM
Can you post error messages? Also, when you ran unRen, did you delete the .rpa file? If left around, I could see it causing conflicts.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Yes. Unren is just so you don't have to redownload the game if you want to try the beta.

The "official" way to do things is to download the original game, download the ren'py update, download the bugfix, and then download the mod. It's a bit of work, but it sure made getting into modding easier.

Can you post error messages? Also, when you ran unRen, did you delete the .rpa file? If left around, I could see it causing conflicts.
Yeah I did
It works for me now since last beta update as Tristim said in his post to me

Last edited:

hibakuxa

Nov 10, 2017
Is there a sort of a guide to the storyline of all special characters in the game, their special events and what triggers them? Something simple, a list thing like (made up example):

Jennifer > 1 > love 20, sluttiness 20 > Mom's Bedroom > Check her Computer (Search Mom's Room)
Jennifer > 2 > love 40, sluttiness 40 (after event 1) > Colombo and Selkirk Ltd. Lobby > Talk to Boss

Family: Jennifer, Lily, Rebecca, Gabrielle
Extended 'Family': Stephanie, Ashley, Sarah, Alexia, Nora
Business: Dinah Midari, Sylvia Weissfeldt, Paige Sallow, Kendra Rivera, Svetlana Ivanova, Kelly Uhls, Sativa Menendez, Nuoyi Pan, Lynn Borch, Olga Schaad, Svenja Beitel, Anna Kostenko
Other: Cara, Candace, Camilla, Ellie, Erica, Kaya, Ophelia, Sakari, Emily?, Christina?, Christine?, Grace?, Myrabelle?, Naomi?
Are the daughter and wife of mom's boss also special characters?

It would be great to have such a guide with all current special characters, a list of all their events and the requirements to trigger the event.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Is there a sort of a guide to the storyline of all special characters in the game, their special events and what triggers them? Something simple, a list thing like (made up example):

Jennifer > 1 > love 20, sluttiness 20 > Mom's Bedroom > Check her Computer (Search Mom's Room)
Jennifer > 2 > love 40, sluttiness 40 (after event 1) > Colombo and Selkirk Ltd. Lobby > Talk to Boss

Family: Jennifer, Lily, Rebecca, Gabrielle
Extended 'Family': Stephanie, Ashley, Sarah, Alexia, Nora
Business: Dinah Midari, Sylvia Weissfeldt, Paige Sallow, Kendra Rivera, Svetlana Ivanova, Kelly Uhls, Sativa Menendez, Nuoyi Pan, Lynn Borch, Olga Schaad, Svenja Beitel, Anna Kostenko
Other: Cara, Candace, Camilla, Ellie, Erica, Kaya, Ophelia, Sakari, Emily?, Christina?, Christine?, Grace?, Myrabelle?, Naomi?
Are the daughter and wife of mom's boss also special characters?

It would be great to have such a guide with all current special characters, a list of all their events and the requirements to trigger the event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dalzomo

hibakuxa

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks Burt , but I'm not talking of first week walkthrough. And the Taboo breaking help only has part of the storyline for mom & sis. I was asking for a more comprehensive guide, although it could be a lot simpler in its explanation.

Reactions: mitch44

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks Burt , but I'm not talking of first week walkthrough. And the Taboo breaking help only has part of the storyline for mom & sis. I was asking for a more comprehensive guide, although it could be a lot simpler in its explanation.
A more comprehensive guide, yet simpler in its explanation? What exactly would you want it to cover, and what do you consider too complex about the existing guides? As their author, I'm interested in hearing what else would be of interest. I could be convinced to write another guide, if there are clear areas where guidance would be useful and there is some interest in it. Note however that I would only be writing about the vanilla characters and events with vanilla mechanics. I don't play with the mod. Nor am I interested in writing a simple checklist. I want to help others learn how to play the game, not spoon-feed it to them

• Love
Reactions: Burt

hibakuxa

Nov 10, 2017
It's not complex
A more comprehensive guide, yet simpler in its explanation? What exactly would you want it to cover, and what do you consider too complex about the existing guides? As their author, I'm interested in hearing what else would be of interest. I could be convinced to write another guide, if there are clear areas where guidance would be useful and there is some interest in it. Note however that I would only be writing about the vanilla characters and events with vanilla mechanics. I don't play with the mod. Nor am I interested in writing a simple checklist. I want to help others learn how to play the game, not spoon-feed it to them
Your guide is not complex. But I'd be ok with a simple list. What I meant with comprehensive is that it guides through ALL the special events for ALL special characters and the requirements for them to be triggered.
If you want to write more and make it a more readable text (as you did) that's even better. I wasn't saying yours was too complex, I was saying I'd be fine with an even simpler guide, a simple list but for ALL. So that I can understand ALL storylines available and be able to pursue them. A guide I can read through when for some reason I get stuck and need a little help.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Yeah, but It's impossible to have one with the myriad of main/sub chars.
The first week guide and mom sis off guide are relevant to every major/ minor char, applying the method will work with every char.
Having a guide to progressing all the storylines created by the supreme mod in this thread would be arduous, and the devs in the mod have better things to do. If someone wanted to do a step by step, they would have to update it almost on a weekly basis as the mod changes and adds more content dynamically.
Comprehensive and easy are oxymoron's

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Big thanks for your guide, it's exactly what I wanted, and it helped without spoiling my play through which was your intent
Anyone using it should do like I did and upvote it in respect of dalzomo effort and time

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes