• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I'm generally able to save, but sometimes not. I'm not able to save new games, and I'm rarely not able to save during existing games, and it is hard to determine when or why.

I've been tinkering with the code here and there, but I'm not aware of anything that would change the overall structure.
The place that burned me was trying to replace a requirement function after it gets stored in an Action during init. A lot of Actions created during init are in the `script.rpy` file and initialized at "0", so trying to replace the function in an `init -1 python:` block *may* work. If you are having a similar issue, that is.

hibakuxa

Nov 10, 2017
Before the game was abandonned, Vren (the author) has moved the game to an open source platform.
I'm not a developer nor do I know how exactly that works and what control the author has on the final releases. My guess is that everything still has to have his final approval, even if developed by someone else to be included in the official release. At the same time, you can take all the source code and take it from there to do whatever you'd like with it.

Anyway, I think the mod team from this mod should request Vren to take on the official release and take the development of the game from there. If he doesn't accept just take this mod and rework it from scratch in order to make a spin off from the source code he made available.

As I said previously I don't know how to code, but if there are any tasks I can help the team with, I'll be happy to help in any way I can to continue the development of the game.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah tristim and xul have been active as Fuck with the Beta this week Im assuming that they were waiting for the abandoned tag on the main game to go ahead with updating the stable/master mod

manticore912

Jul 13, 2017
With Vren making the vanilla game code open source, that makes me think that the people making this mod could now take over the production of the game with all the mod ideas made core aspects of the game. Vren might have abandoned the game but the modders don't have too!

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
can you make this mod "save compatible"? i'm tiered of restarting game again, and again, and again
do same thing over, and over, and over
because i updated game files to beta version i need to restart game AGAIN :mad:
i went far into Ashlay and Sarah, and every character storyline, now i need to do this AGAIN because of you :mad:

Last edited:

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
can you make this mod "save compatible"? i'm tiered of restarting game again, and again, and again
i went far into Ashlay and Sarah, and every character storyline, now i need to do this AGAIN because of you :mad:
The develop branch is for those who are okay with updated regularly and losing save game progress. We sometimes take risks with things in develop or change plans on how we want to implement things that cause save games to be incompatible. The master version of the repo is the best if you want to update less often with better stability.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
1/ Dont download beta.. Beta are rift with bugs/ideas that need to be ironed out.
2/ Use cheat to get your new save up to your previous tier serum, updatee the girls relationship etc.

Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Hey, I'm not really active on F95 anymore, but please don't mark the mod as abandoned. I know work is going slow, but we've added several good pieces of content in the last 6 months or so. Thanks!
Well with main game getting abandoned tag time to release an updated stable version just so it shows some activity like 51.1.001A or something lol

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Well with main game getting abandoned tag time to release an updated stable version just so it shows some activity like 51.1.001A or something lol
Was it that you guys got busy or just were waiting to see what all was going to change before doing a lot of work to prevent extra work?

If it is the later of the two. I have a suggestion.
Don't rely so heavily on his code. Make use of the assets, text and story.

You can do so without making it compete with his even if you replaced renpy for another engine.
Just require the people to download his game to get the assets then use a script to remove from his game what isn't needed and replace it with your system. It's not that hard.

I can say that as a fact because I started a project for my own purposes to put a GOAL based AI system in to the game.
I figured I would use it as a test bed.
It works out fairly nice so far. Better performance from the engine, cleaner code, and the game itself runs better even beyond the renpy replacement. (in short if I took the goal based AI system and world dropped it in renpy it would perform better there as well.)

If you are wondering I'm not even using my C++ engine just the python version of it with SDL2. Pygame and renpy each add some overhead. Pygame uses SDL's surfaces but doesn't use the Texture that are hardware accelerated. That gives a 33% boost in performance easily.

The point being whatever changes he makes after that won't effect your code nearly as much if he adds a feature it is just something you may want to add to yours. But it will never force you to rewrite your mod again to work with his to the same extent.

Reactions: shane420

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So, on a previous playthrough I unlocked the ability to do "onlyfanatics" videos with the mom... But in my most recent game the option never presents itself, she just complains about the rules. Anyone have any idea what triggers it or could block it off?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So, on a previous playthrough I unlocked the ability to do "onlyfanatics" videos with the mom... But in my most recent game the option never presents itself, she just complains about the rules. Anyone have any idea what triggers it or could block it off?
try to fill mom with as many different kinks as possible through persuasion after trance. (I tried to imagine such a mother of a kink-mega-monster - it didn’t work, my imagination says "I pass, well, what the hell!!!")

compare the mother's stats from these two saves and it will be clear to you "why yesterday mother agreed and today she is against it"

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes