4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
I'm about to ask Stephanie about advancing our research to Tier 2. Is there much benefit to doing the Nora route, if I already have plenty of money to just pay the $5,000 up front?
Asking Stephanie and avoiding Nora offers you a few bits of exclusive content that can't be seen any other way.

Reactions: mitch44

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hello, guys!

I have a following problem - I promoted some girl to be an HR Director.
And I cannot un-promote her.
I tried moving her to different department - didn't help.
Even after I fired her, she still has the dialogue options and the 'HR Director' subtitle.
It bugs me cause Sarah became HR Direcor by default and I was left with two of those, and it didn't seem right.

Any suggestions how to fix it?
Maybe I could at least run some console command?

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Hello, guys!

I have a following problem - I promoted some girl to be an HR Director.
And I cannot un-promote her.
I tried moving her to different department - didn't help.
Even after I fired her, she still has the dialogue options and the 'HR Director' subtitle.
It bugs me cause Sarah became HR Direcor by default and I was left with two of those, and it didn't seem right.

Any suggestions how to fix it?
Maybe I could at least run some console command?
Activate "delete Person" in your Mod Settings at home and delete her completely if you can live with that...

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
essay16v, thanks, a good idea!
Aloof_Tooth, thanks man, it worked!
Code:
the_person.remove_role(HR_director_role) -- can be used to remove the HR Director role;
the_person.add_role(HR_director_role) -- can be used to add it to a different person.
Thanks a lot!

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Aloof_Tooth, damn, I thought it works at first.
Cause it removed the subtitle and dialogue options, but then during the week HR meeting happened and even though I removed those HR Directors, they still appeared on the meeting as if they remained the HR Directors.
So it seems this 'the_person.remove_role(HR_director_role)' command works only partially.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
kind of goes into limbo
There's a number of events that take place after pregnancy finishes - in order to allow all of these events to finish and still make sense the game prevents pregnancy from recurring for 36 days after she gives birth.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
There's a number of events that take place after pregnancy finishes - in order to allow all of these events to finish and still make sense the game prevents pregnancy from recurring for 36 days after she gives birth.
I think he was referring to the babies in games. The default is we never get to see them, thus go to limbo.

Reactions: coretex

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
I think he was referring to the babies in games. The default is we never get to see them, thus go to limbo.
Oh yes, of course you're right. With regards to the children, just the woman's "children" and "children with MC" counters increment - nothing else at all. There is a little note in the function about adding a role (and consequently I assume certain dialogues) for mothers of MC's children but that's not even been begun as far as I'm aware.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Currently there are no systems in game after pregnancy right? they just stay pregnant.. forever?
Also fun fact that my fellows failed to mention like real pregnancies there is a period after the pregnancy that a girl can't get pregnant again (day 90 of her pregnancy)
Also also the code is looking for a girl that breast's size have reduced to it's initial size so you want to feed a girl a serum that has the breast's size reducing attribute along with the pregnancy stage promoter

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Tristim LZ_Starbuck Trollden
do you guys continue to develop the mod after the game has now been "abandoned"?
ive been patiently waiting for new content and it would be real sad if this game is dead now
the mod have been receiving constant updates over at the discord
just recently SB have added more content to Ashley

there also content mods from the community that adds more content to the game

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes