4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
If I want my employees to commit uniform infractions so I can dock their pay, what's the best way to decrease their sluttiness. So far, the only way I've found is making them service me in a room full of people, and sometimes their sluttiness will go down by one when an onlooker has a negative reaction. Very miniscule change, though. Is there anything you can do with trances? Any serums for that? (I'm only on Tier 2.)
Not really the only viable option I can think of is to cheat using console commands.

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
If I want my employees to commit uniform infractions so I can dock their pay, what's the best way to decrease their sluttiness. So far, the only way I've found is making them service me in a room full of people, and sometimes their sluttiness will go down by one when an onlooker has a negative reaction. Very miniscule change, though. Is there anything you can do with trances? Any serums for that? (I'm only on Tier 2.)
Options I can think of: You can always choose to use the strict+draconian+bureaucratic nightmare combo that lets you manufacture a tier 3 infraction at will. It'll make people unhappy, but you could spam it.

I haven't tried it, but I imagine that if you introduce through trances the opinion of disliking/hating uniforms they'd be more likely to not wear their uniform. Though I haven't looked at the coding, it might just decrease their happiness, which would not be ideal.

Can always increase the sluttiness of the outfits so they're less likely to wear them. I think that's still how it works.

Reactions: rb813

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
You can make them dislike skimpy uniform and they'll be far more likely to cause an infraction also if let them get away with their infractions they will lower their obedience and more likely to disobey you

Reactions: rb813

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
Hello, I tried to install the mods and bugfixes manually, but somehow it won't work and only shows the vanilla version... Did I do something wrong? I did everything in the installation steps as is.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hello, I tried to install the mods and bugfixes manually, but somehow it won't work and only shows the vanilla version... Did I do something wrong?
You did because it works if done correctly.
Mod comes with Lab_Rats_2_Mod.exe. Are you launching by using that?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I did, and it still starts up the vanilla version.
1. Copy lr2mods-develop.zip\lr2mods-develop\Mods folder to LR2\Game. Goal: LR2\Game\Mods
2. Copy Lab-Rats-2-bugfix.zip\Lab-Rats-2-bugfix\Game to LR2 folder. Goal: LR2\Game and Not LR2\Game\Game
3. Copy Lab-Rats-2-renpy-Update-to-v4.7.11.zip\* to LR2 folder. Goal: LR2\Lab_Rats_2_Mod.exe
4. Double click on LR2\Lab_Rats_2_Mod.exe

Reactions: Kailurv and Ranker

Tamarind69

Feb 4, 2019
Which is the rpy file that the code for recruitment policies is located? I'm looking to edit it so the recruits come in with (better) improved stats but I've forgotten which file that's located in with the Mod vs the vanilla game.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
I'm having a problem where my main character stats won't update properly. Energy, money, lust, etc. all stay static in the HUD, even though they are clearly changing because I DO run out of energy and such. If I save and reload the save then it updates them, but other than that nothing seems to change.

Any idea what is going wrong?

For context, I downloaded the base game, the mod, and the bug fix. I extracted them all separately, then pasted the Mods folder from the mod into the Game folder, and then pasted the contents of the bug fix folder into the Gamer folder as well.

Also, as long as I'm asking questions, is there a way to tweak it to increase the likelihood that my employees have kids? Or the amount of kids they have?

Thank you in advance.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
I'm having a problem where my main character stats won't update properly. Energy, money, lust, etc. all stay static in the HUD, even though they are clearly changing because I DO run out of energy and such. If I save and reload the save then it updates them, but other than that nothing seems to change.

Any idea what is going wrong?

For context, I downloaded the base game, the mod, and the bug fix. I extracted them all separately, then pasted the Mods folder from the mod into the Game folder, and then pasted the contents of the bug fix folder into the Gamer folder as well.

Also, as long as I'm asking questions, is there a way to tweak it to increase the likelihood that my employees have kids? Or the amount of kids they have?

Thank you in advance.
You need the updated version of RenPY to fix the updating issue. It's linked in the first post.

I'm not sure on tweaking the number of kids, but there is a business policy to hire only people without kids or only people with kids.

Reactions: The Huntsman

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
You need the updated version of RenPY to fix the updating issue. It's linked in the first post.

I'm not sure on tweaking the number of kids, but there is a business policy to hire only people without kids or only people with kids.
Thanks, that was exactly what it was! And yeah, that policy change should solve my other issue as well.

Since you're being so helpful, I see that now it recruits on an age range, is there a way to adjust that window as well? I'd like to lower it so I'm not recruiting 60 year olds.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks, that was exactly what it was! And yeah, that policy change should solve my other issue as well.

Since you're being so helpful, I see that now it recruits on an age range, is there a way to adjust that window as well? I'd like to lower it so I'm not recruiting 60 year olds.
There are business policies for 18-19 and 40+
It looks like you could modify those age floor and ceiling numbers in game\major_game_classes\character_related\Person.rpy but that might break something. I guarantee nothing.

Reactions: The Huntsman

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
How do I get Camilla Rojas to divorce her husband? I totally forgot how I did it in a playthrough and i delete the save.
Camilla's story is kinda still in limbo and probably not seeing any updates soon

you can try to mess with her opinions during trance making her like cheating on men
(that's how it works for any other girl)
but I'll tell you now you are not going to much out of it

StarBucks the main writer for most of the content have mentioned wanting to focus on Ashley's content and after that maybe mess the vanilla content so I don't you will get much out of her soon
also SB is seek today so she can't write this weekend and next weekend if she feels well, will probably be busy with work

Reactions: selberdreher
Jun 21, 2019
Camilla's story is kinda still in limbo and probably not seeing any updates soon

you can try to mess with her opinions during trance making her like cheating on men
(that's how it works for any other girl)
but I'll tell you now you are not going to much out of it

StarBucks the main writer for most of the content have mentioned wanting to focus on Ashley's content and after that maybe mess the vanilla content so I don't you will get much out of her soon
also SB is seek today so she can't write this weekend and next weekend if she feels well, will probably be busy with work
I make her to love cheating on men and discover it but still nothing is like a probability or something to make her want me to be her paramour? because with characters like Alexia she wants me to be her paramour at the first fk and she hate cheating on men.

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Are the develop version of the bugfix and mod still "half-working"? And by that I mean if they still have some events/quests disabled and such. I know bugs are to be expected, but I don't care much about that that much, there's usually ways to go around them.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
This is what I love about this game and mod... I'm far into research, I have a ton of technologies unlocked and storylines, I've got the sex shop and strip club and the redneck IT chick... Then I look at the above posts and go 'Who the hell is Camilla?'

TeoNZ

Apr 24, 2019
Max the Dark, I would love to know any help, tips you can provide on how you have achieved so much. Cheers

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes