4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Are there any mods that add more clothing options?
sadly no
more clothing options is the number one thing requested from this game (and mod) since day one but it's apparently needlessly complicated to do so
someone tried to either unmask the buttplug or make one of his own (I don't remember which it was like a year and half ago) and let it go after a while
clothing is uselessly complicated for some reason

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
more clothing options is the number one thing requested from this game (and mod) since day one but it's apparently needlessly complicated to do so
Don't I know it. To make a single new clothing item, you'd have to render a new image for every single size of every single pose (and that's before you even touch the code). I don't feel like doing the math right now, but that's dozen of new renders.

Reactions: EquineHung

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
If we aren't getting updates to clothes what else is off the table? Will we get updates to the models? Faces? Hair?
Art assets have always been a major pain in the ass (even for Vren), so that won't be coming from the people who've worked on the game/mod so far. Obviously if someone new from the community makes the art then that's a different story

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Art assets have always been a major pain in the ass (even for Vren), so that won't be coming from the people who've worked on the game/mod so far. Obviously if someone new from the community makes the art then that's a different story
Maybe a guy like this who basically remade an entire game's assets in 3D

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that, for shits and giggles, I've been working on a little project for this game since this whole quarantine for covid19 started. It's just something for me to pass the time while this whole mess is over.
I've been wanting to replay this great game for a while now but I wanted my second play through to feel fresh. So using Illusion's AI-Shoujo's Studio Neo engine, I've been creating new CGs that resemble those in the original game and then putting my own spin to them. This could be called a "Reskin Texture Pack" I guess. I tried my best to match the outfits with what I had available. So this is the model that I made for Fran:
View attachment 655208
This is how she looks in game:
View attachment 655209
View attachment 655213
Here's her battle pose:
View attachment 655212
Her standing pose will be the same for all outfits (because of the way the face system works) but her battle pose will be different for each outfit.
Out of the 394 total CGs that I'm going to replace from the original, I have 338 done. So there's 56 more to go. I'll probably finish the rest by the end of this month and then I'll see if I'll release this pack for you guys if you're interested.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
If we aren't getting updates to clothes what else is off the table? Will we get updates to the models? Faces? Hair?
Almost all the girl's graphics are offlimit .. so we are stuck with those goblin faces.. Which is funny because daz genesis 8 face is pretty.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
I don't get what this means. Can't those images be accessed with unren just like any other game assets?
I invite you to try that

You will encounter at least 7x2x7x6 (poses x shading x breast size x body type [588] )amount of PNG you might not think about too much but this mod has a lot work needed for every asset creation and that is only if have the model and pose already at your pc

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I don't get what this means. Can't those images be accessed with unren just like any other game assets?
14 different faces x 3 skin colors x 3 facial expression(at least that I remember). Not counting hairs.
3 body types x 8 boob sizes x 15 poses for EACH clothing part .. with transparency.

Then there's the makeup.
:D

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You will encounter at least 7x2x7x6 (poses x shading x breast size x body type [588] )amount of PNG
The other person was talking about "goblin faces," so you shouldn't need to take breast size or body type into account if you just wanted to replace those, right? I agree that matching the positions or poses of the existing images would be an obstacle, but that's just difficult, not "off limit." It might even be possible to do something like a face swap (paste different facial features onto an existing head image from the game) or otherwise just modify the existing image to make them less goblin-like, instead of making completely new renders. But my main point is, I'm not saying it would be easy, I'm just saying it's not "off limits" in the sense of being completely locked away and inaccessible. I agree it wouldn't be simple, but it's certainly not impossible.

If someone were gonna take a crack at it (just replacing one face to start out), is there any consensus about what the least attractive face type in the game is?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
14 different faces x 3 skin colors x 3 facial expression(at least that I remember).
I think there might be five, actually (orgasm is a separate expression from happy, plus neutral and I think two negative ones). But yeah, like I said in the other comment, I'm not claiming it's easy, just that it's not impossible.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Maybe a guy like this who basically remade an entire game's assets in 3D
Honestly the 3d models wouldn't be the bitch in the process. It's the render editing afterwards. Definitely join the discord if you're serious about taking it on. I would recommend trying to make one new art asset before declaring a whole overhaul though

stefan555

Jul 8, 2018
Are there any "Other Actions" listed under Check Your Phone?
It was a buid harem mansion, i did it, and have a office fun.
Last verion i played was 44 or 46, and in the new version i cant renovate rooms and buid dungeon. I have a theory its because i turned off random crisises in mod settings, and something dont happend for trigger.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I have a theory its because i turned off random crisises in mod settings, and something dont happend for trigger.
Could be. It's been a while now, I can't remember what initially made the renovate option first show up in the early game.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I am fairly sure its cash on hand of like $5000 or so before you get the renovate your bedroom task. That is the trigger for the rest of the renovations once your bedroom is complete.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Starbuck said the ETA for the upcoming master release is some time next week. As always things can change but she doesn't usually announce it unless it's close

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If I want my employees to commit uniform infractions so I can dock their pay, what's the best way to decrease their sluttiness. So far, the only way I've found is making them service me in a room full of people, and sometimes their sluttiness will go down by one when an onlooker has a negative reaction. Very miniscule change, though. Is there anything you can do with trances? Any serums for that? (I'm only on Tier 2.)

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes