4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
...Speaking of which, I ended up implementing two of the ideas suggested here at the same time. I first worked her into a frenzy, then came back the next turn to see her playing with herself. So I gave her the infraction for that immediately, but then I also fucked her into a trance while she was still horny, and made her dislike uniforms. That should probably be sufficient to start a chain reaction that will rack up enough infractions to cut her pay down to zero (and I'm optimistic about using the same method on other employees as well).

This really is the best corruption sandbox game I've ever played.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
why the cheat cant change the stats?
do you mean it doesn't show the change?
energy being in percent now so even if you add energy it's still 100?
or that you cant people stats past a certain point?

because all those problem get a different reply

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
If someone were gonna take a crack at it (just replacing one face to start out), is there any consensus about what the least attractive face type in the game is?
The mom has one of the most mannish faces in the game. It makes me sad because in the original she was the best looking woman. I keep hoping there is a fix for her at least, but I guess I'll keep on waiting.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The mom has one of the most mannish faces in the game. It makes me sad because in the original she was the best looking woman. I keep hoping there is a fix for her at least, but I guess I'll keep on waiting.
I was never a fan of the mom either, but I think it was more about the hairstyle for me personally. That really long hair just doesn't look natural/realistic to me. Once I used the cheat menu to change the mom's hair, I was a lot happier. Did you know the mom uses the same face type as the aunt?

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
There is an effort to replacing the graphic currently on discord, while it will definitely not on the next upcoming major mod release, its a start.

Reactions: Jimbo41

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Has anyone done a run and seen what happens if you secretly impregnate a woman and she has no idea it's your kid? I'm wondering if there is a script in there for either the mom or sister, as both have potential crisis events where they are asleep in the morning or evening, where the MC can have sex with them while they're still asleep and then sneak away before they wake up. Such a crisis event may also exist for any woman -- I know you can pass by a random woman's house when you go for a walk downtown, but don't know if there is a variant of the event where they go to sleep or whether you always have to introduce yourself.

I was just thinking it would be comical if during a playthrough the MC didn't openly try to make a move on either sis/mom, but sleep graped them and put a baby in them. The standard pregnancy script seems to always imply there is some massive all-encompassing DNA databank where pregnant ladies can confirm 100% whether it was their husband/boyfriend/fiancee that got them pregnant or the MC, without them submitting to a test. I wonder if the game would actually block a pregnancy event in the case I described, or whether they would still approach the MC with the standard "so you know how we...." even though no, you shouldn't "know how we..." cause you were asleep and all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rb813

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress things with Stephanie and Ashley after the game tells you to make a love serum and ask them out for drinks?

It says to talk to Ashley after you've made the serum, but nothing's showing up.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Has anyone done a run and seen what happens if you secretly impregnate a woman and she has no idea it's your kid? I'm wondering if there is a script in there for either the mom or sister, as both have potential crisis events where they are asleep in the morning or evening, where the MC can have sex with them while they're still asleep and then sneak away before they wake up. Such a crisis event may also exist for any woman -- I know you can pass by a random woman's house when you go for a walk downtown, but don't know if there is a variant of the event where they go to sleep or whether you always have to introduce yourself.

I was just thinking it would be comical if during a playthrough the MC didn't openly try to make a move on either sis/mom, but sleep graped them and put a baby in them. The standard pregnancy script seems to always imply there is some massive all-encompassing DNA databank where pregnant ladies can confirm 100% whether it was their husband/boyfriend/fiancee that got them pregnant or the MC, without them submitting to a test. I wonder if the game would actually block a pregnancy event in the case I described, or whether they would still approach the MC with the standard "so you know how we...." even though no, you shouldn't "know how we..." cause you were asleep and all.
I have, and there are handles for it in place.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey, guys!

I first downloaded 'master' mods and put them in the Mods directory -
The game was working.

Then I downloaded 'develop' mods and put them in the same folder, overwriting the existing files -

Now my game is crashing on run.
What did I do wrong?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey, guys!

I first downloaded 'master' mods and put them in the Mods directory -
The game was working.

Then I downloaded 'develop' mods and put them in the same folder, overwriting the existing files -

Now my game is crashing on run.
What did I do wrong?
Do NOT overwrite. Delete existing MOD folder. Replace it with the downloaded one.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Do NOT overwrite. Delete existing MOD folder. Replace it with the downloaded one.
Hmm, I removed all mods and tried running the game - it worked.
Then I put only the mods from 'develop' zip into the Mods folder, it fails to run with them.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmm, I removed all mods and tried running the game - it worked.
Then I put only the mods from 'develop' zip into the Mods folder, it fails to run with them.
Do you get the traceback.txt? More importantly. Does it have this?:
While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Position/Enhanced/enhance_position_tutorial.rpy", line 4, in script
init 2 python:
File "game/Mods/Position/Enhanced/enhance_position_tutorial.rpy", line 4, in script
init 2 python:
File "game/Mods/Position/Enhanced/enhance_position_tutorial.rpy", line 12, in <module>
doggy_anal.transitions.remove([doggy,"transition_doggy_dogy_anal"])
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Reactions: teletube

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
A text file is being opened on crash, yes:
Okay, so here is what you need to do.:

That is wrong.

Go into the "game\Mods\Position\Enhanced". There look for a file called enhance_position_tutorial.rpy
Open it with a texteditor. Notepad for example. I use Notepad++.

Almost at the very top in it there will be this exact line.
You need to edit it into this:
doggy_anal.transitions.remove([doggy,"transition_doggy_anal_doggy"])

Save it. Done. Game works after that. And now that i've told you the instructions i may as well share the corrected file now can't i :HideThePain:

Reactions: rb813 and teletube

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
The game runs, but when I start new game and select stats, I immediately get an error screen.
If I ignore, I can proceed, but I keep getting more errors all over the place.
Is that expected in the 'develop' build?

First error screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The game runs, but when I start new game and select stats, I immediately get an error screen.
If I ignore, I can proceed, but I keep getting more errors all over the place.
Is that expected in the 'develop' build?
Mostly no but sometimes yes :geek:
Yes, occasionaly -albeit rarely- the newest commits do break the game. Looking at those commits it seems obvious to me that a BugFix update is mandatory but hasn't been done yet so the newest develop builds simply won't work until that happens. (Just check a week ago commits, the bugfix update is being mentioned.)

This is rare to be fair.

Currently i reverted back to the March 8 version and that works just fine. Will stick with that until that BugFix patch gets released.

Edit: I was just ignorant. Bugfix was updated just not the master version of it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes