4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Mostly no but sometimes yes :geek:
Yes, occasionaly -albeit rarely- the newest commits do break the game. Looking at those commits it seems obvious to me that a BugFix update is mandatory but hasn't been done yet so the newest develop builds simply won't work until that happens. (Just check a week ago commits, the bugfix update is being mentioned.)

This is rare to be fair.

Currently i reverted back to the March 8 version and that works just fine. Will stick with that until that BugFix patch gets released.
I got the 8th March release, it seems to be running fine indeed.
Thanks again!

• Hey there
Reactions: Ennoch

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Has anyone done a run and seen what happens if you secretly impregnate a woman and she has no idea it's your kid? I'm wondering if there is a script in there for either the mom or sister, as both have potential crisis events where they are asleep in the morning or evening, where the MC can have sex with them while they're still asleep and then sneak away before they wake up. Such a crisis event may also exist for any woman -- I know you can pass by a random woman's house when you go for a walk downtown, but don't know if there is a variant of the event where they go to sleep or whether you always have to introduce yourself.

I was just thinking it would be comical if during a playthrough the MC didn't openly try to make a move on either sis/mom, but sleep graped them and put a baby in them. The standard pregnancy script seems to always imply there is some massive all-encompassing DNA databank where pregnant ladies can confirm 100% whether it was their husband/boyfriend/fiancee that got them pregnant or the MC, without them submitting to a test. I wonder if the game would actually block a pregnancy event in the case I described, or whether they would still approach the MC with the standard "so you know how we...." even though no, you shouldn't "know how we..." cause you were asleep and all.
I don't know how far the developers have come on this issue, but there is a variable "immaculate_conception" in the game code, which takes a positive value if the woman does not remember that vaginal contact took place. The reaction of the woman in this case is only a couple of phrases, however, the mechanism for changing this variable has not yet been tracked.
To be more precise, the value of the variable "immaculate_conception" is positive if the woman does not have a "broken taboo" for vaginal sex, which is not entirely clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: rb813

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
where do I get the 8th March release? I only see one option to download the develop-mod-directory
On the left side click on "commits" (Or repository at first, it should be, if it isn't open)
commits.png
On top there will be a roll-down menu where you can select 'develop' if that isn't on by default (master is the default).
selection.png
There you will see every piece of addition. Each includes everything previously added and thus you can revert back to whatever point you want.

Last edited:

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
what do you do with excess unspent skill points? I've currently got 8 or so in the sex skill tab and I am about to complete the others and I was curious if I could do anything with them.

GloriaJ

Jan 18, 2018
On the left side click on "commits" (Or repository at first, it should be, if it isn't open)
View attachment 2484939
On top there will be a roll-down menu where you can select 'develop' if that isn't on by default (master is the default).
View attachment 2484941
There you will see every piece of addition. Each includes everything previously added and thus you can revert back to whatever point you want.
thanks a lot :)

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
what do you do with excess unspent skill points? I've currently got 8 or so in the sex skill tab and I am about to complete the others and I was curious if I could do anything with them.
You mean they're excess because you've maxed out all the skills?

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey, guys!

Does anyone know if there is way to break up with a girl?
Currently she has 'Paramour' status, can I reverse that?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey, guys!

Does anyone know if there is way to break up with a girl?
Currently she has 'Paramour' status, can I reverse that?
Have sex with someone else while the paramour is in the same location. This will trigger an event soon after if you meet her again where she throws a fit about cheating on her (I love the irony) and breaks up with you.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is there any effect (whether positive or negative) if a girl's Happiness gets all the way down to 0?

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Have sex with someone else while the paramour is in the same location. This will trigger an event soon after if you meet her again where she throws a fit about cheating on her (I love the irony) and breaks up with you.
Hmm, I don't think this works, because when I have sex in front of her, she just wants to join in.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmm, I don't think this works, because when I have sex in front of her, she just wants to join in.
She wants to join in and the next day she wants a breakup :sneaky: Just carry on.

Alternatively, make her love you enough, choose option "Leave her SO for you", make her official GF and then you will have the option to break up with her yourself.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
She wants to join in and the next day she wants a breakup :sneaky: Just carry on.

Alternatively, make her love you enough, choose option "Leave her SO for you", make her official GF and then you will have the option to break up with her yourself.
Yes, this worked great!

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'm playing an older version (Mod-v0.51.1.2), and I just noticed that if I've cut an employee's pay to 0 and then move them to a new division, they get their full salary back. Is that how it's supposed to work, and if not, has it been fixed in a newer version?

Xero

May 21, 2017
Is there a way to contact to Iris again?, the influencer part of the Sister's Phone quest. I get to talk to her while buying the phone, and supposedly she give me her phone number, but after the talk I don't see the phone or another way to contact her. She does dissapear or there are steps and conditions to contact her again?

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes