4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Migl

Oct 7, 2017
I have an issue where employees that are also strippers do not have their employee options e.g. "set her work duties" in the special actions menu during work times.
Im am using the 51.3.1 complete version

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Does anybody knows the console input to force employees relatives to apply for a job?

I already have the policy up, some of my workers are over 45 with 3 children each, more than enough spare working slots (8 / 39), but it only happened once in this current game; tried reloading to make the random events to pop, but that specific one won't trigger anymore.

So, if someone knows the command, pls post it.

Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anybody knows the console input to force employees relatives to apply for a job?

I already have the policy up, some of my workers are over 45 with 3 children each, more than enough spare working slots (8 / 39), but it only happened once in this current game; tried reloading to make the random events to pop, but that specific one won't trigger anymore.

Thanks in advance.
You might get a quicker answer on there discord.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

Thanks in advance.
I just tested this with successful result:
update_hire_daughter_crisis(100)
update_hire_mother_crisis(100)
daughter_work_crisis_get_mother()

When entering the last of above an employee asked if I could look at resume for her daughter.

A wild guess tells me that you can trigger the other way around via this command:
hire_mother_work_crisis_get_daughter()

Reactions: Edwarf

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
trying to complete "Do Laundry" event, but not sure how. How do I get to the Laundry?
Is this the one in your house or ???

In the house there is 2 different ones with one of them either the mother or the sister is stuck in the dryer and the other one is follow the sister to it.

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
Is this the one in your house or ???

In the house there is 2 different ones with one of them either the mother or the sister is stuck in the dryer and the other one is follow the sister to it.
Yes, its to make Mom Happy, I cleaned the Bathroom, Livingroom and Fridge. but not sure how to do the laundry

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, its to make Mom Happy, I cleaned the Bathroom, Livingroom and Fridge. but not sure how to do the laundry
Its part of the living room, it has 2 where as the other 2 only 1 each.
I also think it is the bathroom and not the laundry room that you need to clean off of the living room.

Reactions: eldoen

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Didn't see that the mod was updated on the latest page. Since it was abandoned, shouldn't the MOD one be showing on the updated page now? that may attract more people to the game again.
Also, great job guys. I was starting to loose hope. You guys are bad ass for keeping this alive.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Didn't see that the mod was updated on the latest page. Since it was abandoned, shouldn't the MOD one be showing on the updated page now? that may attract more people to the game again.
Also, great job guys. I was starting to loose hope. You guys are bad ass for keeping this alive.
The mod page has been moved to the Game threads and when it gets updated it will now show on the "LATES UPDATES" page.
lab rats modded.jpg

Reactions: eldoen and Ranker

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
1 - Save error triggers right after breaking up with Kaya the same day she ask you to be your girlfriend. Tried to avoid the relation, but couldn't select the "non interested" option.
Can select Rollback or Ignore (the game won't be saved) to keep on playing. Can break up with her without issues a few days later.

2 - After taking over the night club, if you modify via console any parameter of any of the girls working there, you will get an error if you try to alter them via cheat menu later on. Can anybody confirm that?
Can select Rollback to keep on playing.

TIA

Last edited:

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
What's with the MC Non Consent option in the Preferences? Is this related to the NTR? Or is it MC dominating a girl?
I'll suggest on the Discord that this should probably be tooltipped in, but as per the code it's neither:
Code:
default persistent.mc_noncon_pref = 0   #Default to disabled. MC does not allow himself to be raped in any situation.
It's about girls forcing themselves on the MC.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
When starting a new game, after playing for a while (no matter the reason), it might happen LR2.exe crashes on launch.

To solve this, simply go to the LR2 folder located in the user subfolder (i.e.:C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR2_MOD51) and delete "persistent" file.

It will solve the problem, and you just simply have to set the game preferences to your likings.
That is in RenPy games in general. corrupted persistent saves can crash a RenPy game. just an FYI, additionally at least for LR2, it will break any install, so if you run multiple versions ofr LR as I do, this is like a weekly process for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: HugeKingCobra

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Should be. Though you may have to assemble it manually. The all-in-one version is in archived format and the .rpy files are not accessible. In theory, you could use unren to gain access, but I didn't find a version of unren that won't introduce errors when decompiling the files.
Hope I am remembing this correct, but downloading the new all in one is much easier to switch to a manual install, just install the game using the current zip. delete script.rpya, and download bugfix and latest dev and install in gamedirectory and mod directory reespectly, with that the correct renpy version is already installed.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
1 - Save error triggers right after breaking up with Kaya the same day she ask you to be your girlfriend. Tried to avoid the relation, but couldn't select the "non interested" option.
Can select Rollback or Ignore (the game won't be saved) to keep on playing. Can break up with her without issues a few days later.

2 - After taking over the night club, if you modify via console any parameter of any of the girls working there, you will get an error if you try to alter them via cheat menu later on. Can anybody confirm that?
Can select Rollback to keep on playing.

TIA
what version are you running??

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes