4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
nevermind i found out how
Yeah I'd be rather surprised if nobody had asked that question before now and not gotten a reply on how to do it. I'd guess that it's probably just a case of editing a file or two, but you'd have to know exactly what to edit otherwise you could cause unwanted problems.

ktazok

May 16, 2017
Removing the two "persistent" files worked well enough, thanks GrizzlyUK !

Yeah I'd be rather surprised if nobody had asked that question before now and not gotten a reply on how to do it. I'd guess that it's probably just a case of editing a file or two, but you'd have to know exactly what to edit otherwise you could cause unwanted problems.
It used to be possible with the mod.
It was removed because many events can only happen if the special character is in the proper room at the good time, which cannot happen if they are working in your lab.

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Removing the two "persistent" files worked well enough, thanks GrizzlyUK !

It used to be possible with the mod.
It was removed because many events can only happen if the special character is in the proper room at the good time, which cannot happen if they are working in your lab.
Good to know you were able to resolve your display issue, happy to have been of help with that. (y)

Wasn't aware that the mod used to allow you to employ unique charaters such as the mom, sister etc but it certainly makes sense to remove that change if employing them was preventing any of their crisis events from happening.

Mogymog

May 23, 2017
Ok, so did a fresh install of the game, with this mod/bugfix thing. For the most part it works fine. But when i try and test a serum i get huge error logs. First time it happened, i nuked everything, reunzipped and reinstalled all files thinking i did something wrong. Well, 2nd time and it still does it. Did i somehow just massively screwup something without realizing it, or is something else going on?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Ok, so did a fresh install of the game, with this mod/bugfix thing. For the most part it works fine. But when i try and test a serum i get huge error logs. First time it happened, i nuked everything, reunzipped and reinstalled all files thinking i did something wrong. Well, 2nd time and it still does it. Did i somehow just massively screwup something without realizing it, or is something else going on?

I was adding some additional functionality to the employee overview screen last night and did an oopsie, Tristim uploaded a fix for it ca. 8 hours ago.
Try to once again re-download the latest developer version of the mod.
My bad :)

Mogymog

May 23, 2017
I was adding some additional functionality to the employee overview screen last night and did an oopsie, Tristim uploaded a fix for it ca. 8 hours ago.
Try to once again re-download the latest developer version of the mod.
My bad :)
Ah, so your fault huh.. I hope you got the proper punishment for it! Whatever horrible thing that is.. Forcing you to go to bed early with no dinner.. Or, having to watch some really horiffic movie or something. Clearly, they arent nearly as bad as they should be! :p

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Recently reinstalled and applied mod, the glory hole seems to be working fine, but the scaling on the characters images seems to be 50% smaller, during a scene even smaller still. Is there a setting soemwhere to change the scale? (i saw the text size one, nice)

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Sorry to disturb but I got a new error when I try to mark serum to be sold.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9122, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9561, in script
    call screen serum_trade_ui(mc.business.inventory,mc.business.sale_inventory,"Production Stockpile","Sales Stockpile")
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 21, in execute
    screen serum_trade_ui(inventory_1,inventory_2,name_1="Player",name_2="Business"): #Lets you trade serums back and forth between two different inventories. Inventory 1 is assumed to be the players.
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 21, in execute
    screen serum_trade_ui(inventory_1,inventory_2,name_1="Player",name_2="Business"): #Lets you trade serums back and forth between two different inventories. Inventory 1 is assumed to be the players.
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 24, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 30, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 39, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 43, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 47, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 49, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 52, in execute
    for serum in set(inventory_1.get_serum_type_list()) | set(inventory_2.get_serum_type_list()): #Gets a unique entry for each serum design that shows up in either list. Doesn't duplicate if it's in both.
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 55, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 63, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 74, in execute
    textbutton "<" action [Function(inventory_1.change_serum,serum, serum_transfer_amount),Function(inventory_2.change_serum,serum, -serum_transfer_amount)] sensitive (inventory_2.get_serum_count(serum) > serum_transfer_amount - 1) style "textbutton_no_padding_highlight" text_style "serum_text_style"
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 74, in keywords
    textbutton "<" action [Function(inventory_1.change_serum,serum, serum_transfer_amount),Function(inventory_2.change_serum,serum, -serum_transfer_amount)] sensitive (inventory_2.get_serum_count(serum) > serum_transfer_amount - 1) style "textbutton_no_padding_highlight" text_style "serum_text_style"
TypeError: bad operand type for unary -: 'unicode'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9561, in script
    call screen serum_trade_ui(mc.business.inventory,mc.business.sale_inventory,"Production Stockpile","Sales Stockpile")
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 24, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 30, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 39, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 43, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 47, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 49, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 52, in execute
    for serum in set(inventory_1.get_serum_type_list()) | set(inventory_2.get_serum_type_list()): #Gets a unique entry for each serum design that shows up in either list. Doesn't duplicate if it's in both.
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 55, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 63, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_trade_ui.rpy", line 74, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 74, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.26.1
Sat Mar 28 12:44:16 2020

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Another bug report when I try to acces the stockpile I get this:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9548, in script
    call screen serum_trade_ui(mc.inventory,mc.business.inventory)
    frame:
    vbox:
    frame:
    viewport:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    vbox:
    hbox:

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9548, in script
    call screen serum_trade_ui(mc.inventory,mc.business.inventory)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Games\adlt\gms\### Novels\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    frame:
    vbox:
    frame:
    viewport:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    vbox:
    hbox:
  File "<screen language>", line 74, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Mar 28 13:24:10 2020

Phil_Herbunz

Nov 14, 2019
Not sure if this one has been reported yet, but the game seems to crash every time when transitioning from standing doggy to standing anal:

ktazok

May 16, 2017
Damn, I got a "MemoryError: out of memory" bug when I try to save. I am using a new install of 2.61 and the latest beta of the bugfix and the mod. -> Thus I cannot save the game.

I am at the begining of the game (day 7)

Malen

Aug 12, 2017
I think the out of memory is likely a renply bug. I think the game just leaks memory? My solution for this is to rewind (back), then save the game (looks wonky as hell, but possible). Then just exit the game and start again loading the save. For me it works 100%.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Any chance we'll see nipple and clit piercings added to the mod?
The problem is that you need an artist, who does the renders for each breast size and position. Integrating these items into the game shouldn't be a huge problem for our talented modders.
But you could also ask Vren at his patreon if he could add piercings and stuff.

Cheers
Matt

karollol

May 26, 2017
Hey, I found a bug in the shower scene. I tried to refuse to join mom in the shower and this showed up.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9145, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 249, in script
    while advance_time_count < advance_time_max_actions:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9145, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 249, in script
    while advance_time_count < advance_time_max_actions:
  File "C:\Users\KarenLord\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-pc - Modded\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Mar 30 18:56:36 2020

Vectoresque

Nov 19, 2018
so i'm not sure where the problem lies, but when i try to play the mod doesn't seem to be running with it. as far as i know I've installed this correctly. I cannot change anything at my bedroom and none of the mod content seems to be enabled. (mind you i didn't go far into it after i saw there wasn't anything to change in the bedroom)

Eikes

Jul 23, 2017
So downloaded the 26.1 version, then installed the mod and the bugfix. Then I got this error:

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Crisis/unisex_restrooms.rpy", line 7, in script
init 1301 python:
File "game/Mods/Crisis/unisex_restrooms.rpy", line 24, in <module>
on_remove_function = unisex_bathroom_policy_unlock(unlock = 0))
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'on_remove_function'

Full traceback:
File "game/Mods/Crisis/unisex_restrooms.rpy", line 7, in script
init 1301 python:
File "L:\Nieuwe map (219)\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "L:\Nieuwe map (219)\Lab_Rats_2-v0.26.1-2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Mods/Crisis/unisex_restrooms.rpy", line 24, in <module>
on_remove_function = unisex_bathroom_policy_unlock(unlock = 0))
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'on_remove_function'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Apr 03 21:43:18 2020

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes