4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
O mighty Spinx Tristim please answer me one question to help answer your riddle
Are you implying people are using 0.27.1 game vers with 0.26.1 mod or
Are you implying that you update your mods 0.27.1 with a newer mod with no naming conventions?

I ask because last time I had a problem with the pictures 1/4th size nobody helped me, so i re-dowloaded the game, mods and bugfix again, seemed to have fixed the issue. So it is clear you dont know how to use version control naming conventions 0.26.2 (yea? mind blown)
The main game version should match the mod and bugfix version you are using. The mod and bugfix are continually updated, even if the version number doesn't change. The commits attest to that.

Reactions: Tristim
D

Deleted member 2103973

The main game version should match the mod and bugfix version you are using. The mod and bugfix are continually updated, even if the version number doesn't change. The commits attest to that.
I think what he is asking, is to why not number the mod updates (specially the beta version) such as 0.26.1.1, 0.26.1.2, 0.26.1.x etc. (at least that is what I am getting from him).

I also do not know if the mod has been updated or not from the main page link, as it only says 0.27.1. I have to read the comments and see if there has been an update or not. The downloaded files have the same zip name, so never to sure if there has been an update or not.

Not a big problem, and I am sure the other guy could of worded it better (and with less third degree). After all, this mod is free and works well :)

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
O mighty Spinx Tristim please answer me one question to help answer your riddle
Are you implying people are using 0.27.1 game vers with 0.26.1 mod or
Are you implying that you update your mods 0.27.1 with a newer mod with no naming conventions?

I ask because last time I had a problem with the pictures 1/4th size nobody helped me, so i re-dowloaded the game, mods and bugfix again, seemed to have fixed the issue. So it is clear you dont know how to use version control naming conventions 0.26.2 (yea? mind blown)
O ignorant user, the word beta applies and even the addition unstable, since you are downloading directly from the dev branch of the repository, you should know that no versioning is applied to this. Versioning is reserved for the master branch that contains the official release versions.
Since many of you prefer even the unstable version of the mod above the original game, it is provided here as a service to you, please keep that in mind when making passive aggressive posts.

Reactions: Redypsrebyc

Crosse

Jan 27, 2018
I don't know if it a bug or not but when you hover the people with the cursor the model is in right shape but when you click on to shop the difference choice the model gets big and doesn't show mostly at all I'm the only one or it same everywhere? And it like that since the latest version.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Still didn't answer me question,
"You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round....."
570NP.gif
Did you update it after your comment or not? lol
my passive aggressiveness comes from your lack of willingness to provide a "yes" or "no" answer you're such a tease

Edit: and oh I appreciate the mod, it craps over the original, cheats or no cheat I just dont like restarting the game for 20 mins to find out nothings changed.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Can anyone help me out with this? Whenever I'm trying to dose someone with the serum it's throwing this error at me. It is kinda disappointing as the objective of the game is to dose people up with serums.

here's the traceback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boten

Apr 25, 2018
If you're that great with version control you should know how to check a gitgud repo. Branch develop (which means it doesn't need a versioning system) 5 minutes before Tristim comment :

"Fixed: hire employee in bugfix has been improved, but mod should work without, so we need some extra checks and make sure we don't add duplicate empoyee role"

Being passive-agressive when it clearly says unstable and it's develop branch won't really help

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't know if it a bug or not but when you hover the people with the cursor the model is in right shape but when you click on to shop the difference choice the model gets big and doesn't show mostly at all I'm the only one or it same everywhere? And it like that since the latest version.
That has to with the "animations" in the base game which are not addressed in the mod or bugfix. They're pretty jank right now. Might change in future updates, but what your describing is probably working as intended.
For future reference, you can press the "S" key in game to take a screenshot in most Ren'py games. :)

Reactions: EquineHung

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys, tnx for your amazing work !
Would someone be so nice and help me with this bug? Every game day, passing from early morning to morning, if I set up some serum as daily doses to my depts I get an error (see log) and, by clicking "ignore", time passes but the serums are not given.
I already try with a clean installation (new folder with unzipped regular game + latest bugfix + latest Mods) and C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/LR2 folder renamed before the first new folder game start, but it didn't worked.

Thanks ! :)

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Can anyone help me out with this? Whenever I'm trying to dose someone with the serum it's throwing this error at me. It is kinda disappointing as the objective of the game is to dose people up with serums.
It's from the daily serums. I received a similar error mentioning add_to_log.

As a side note, the serum itself had vanilla effects, as in it did not contain any mod added effects. I've been trying to find the give_serum_enhanced() function to no avail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corrado

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Its not just the daily serums, when I try dosing people individually, I get almost the same error. I think its this line for me

" File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 845, in give_serum_enhanced
the_serum_design.run_on_apply(self, add_to_log) # add to log is done through SerumTrait.on_apply()
TypeError: run_on_apply() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given) "

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Its not just the daily serums, when I try dosing people individually, I get almost the same error. I think its this line for me

" File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 845, in give_serum_enhanced
the_serum_design.run_on_apply(self, add_to_log) # add to log is done through SerumTrait.on_apply()
TypeError: run_on_apply() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given) "
I pushed a fix for this a couple of minutes ago.
Vren seem to have moved the logging function from the SerumDesign class to the SerumTrait class, as noted in the comment that I made earlier.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Thanks Trollden for a straight answer.

Also might be original game, the help aunt move seems to be missing now.
As well as mentioned unisex bathroom can be bought/enabled but option is not visible on the selection screen

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Thanks Trollden for a straight answer.

Also might be original game, the help aunt move seems to be missing now.
As well as mentioned unisex bathroom can be bought/enabled but option is not visible on the selection screen
All these issues have been fixed, download latest mod and bf then start a new game.

Reactions: kaneeden

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Make sure to install the mod and bugfix, there is some inconsistency in the base game with how heights are handled, in some area's a value between 0.8 and 1.0 is used, in other areas .6 and .8, in the mod it is only between .8 and 1, so without the bugfix installed this happens.

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey all. I missed the first meeting after hiring the HR director and now meetings don't happen at all. Is there any way to force that first meeting to occur?
This is the meeting that occurs a week after the HR director introduction to the company.

Thanks! :)

wapitoro

Dec 3, 2018
Might be useful for devs... (happens when clicking "modify a person" in R&D)

Also, in game\personality_types\unique_personalities\aunt_personality.rpy at line 225 : the_eprson

Last edited:

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Might be useful for devs... (happens when clicking "modify a person" in R&D)

Also, in game\personality_types\unique_personalities\aunt_personality.rpy at line 225 : the_eprson
Will have to look a bit more into this issue later, but for now I have pushed a workaround that'll have it work as intended.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes