4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Fjejah

Jul 18, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'paid_serum_testing_duty_requirement' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000087fd2e0>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4540, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 812, in load
roots, log = loads(log_data)
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
return load(io.BytesIO(s))
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
return up.load()
File "D:\New normal\LB\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
return super().find_class(module, name)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'paid_serum_testing_duty_requirement' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000087fd2e0>
Help

TS2016

May 7, 2017
How do you do Master of Logistics goal? It says to "get on your phone and secure basic supplies for your serum."
I don't see the option on phone.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hey, I wanted to thank you, guys (modders). I'm having a lot of fun with this game :)
I only played Vren's version in like 2019 or something, and it was a mess.
This one plays nicely, and for a management nerd like me, it's not that grindy or hard (use ctrl, people). Lowkey wish engame economics was a little bit harder even (maybe more tied to contracts). But hey, that's when you can finally spend more time on corrupting everyone in large scale, instead of micromanaging your business.

Faces are kinda fugly, but that encouraged me to fire every non-story-related worker somewhere around t1->t2 serum research, and hire new ones based on not having a goblin face :LUL:

Anyway. Thanks for keeping this game alive and well.
(kinda want to make a guide about starting the business and early game stuff...)

Reactions: Tristim and coretex

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Hey, I wanted to thank you, guys (modders). I'm having a lot of fun with this game :)
This one plays nicely, and for a management nerd like me, it's not that grindy or hard (use ctrl, people). Lowkey wish engame economics was a little bit harder even (maybe more tied to contracts). But hey, that's when you can finally spend more time on corrupting everyone in large scale, instead of micromanaging your business.

Faces are kinda fugly, but that encouraged me to fire every non-story-related worker somewhere around t1->t2 serum research, and hire new ones based on not having a goblin face :LUL:

(kinda want to make a guide about starting the business and early game stuff...)
Or.. you can just go into the cheat screen and swap them to non-goblin faces, either or.

Reactions: Greymantle

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Or.. you can just go into the cheat screen and swap them to non-goblin faces, either or.
This didn't feel good :HideThePain:
I wanted to play the game as it was designed. Let's be honest, there are no cool CGs hidden behind cheating in this game. So working on those numbers is what makes it hot :ROFLMAO:
Plus, at least I spent some of that useless money to fully upgrade hiring policies and hire a bunch of high-skilled MILFs that started bringing their daughters to work later :p

Reactions: coretex

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017

Heyyyy, its the dev of one of my favorite games!

There's a discussion thread on this mod's discord on a project to replace the in-game models with something less.... goblin-y. You could always join them and add in your 2 cents... seeing as your previous project is finished <3

• Hey there
Reactions: AdventAnyx

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
How does one re-establish taboos? And if you do so, can you then break taboos in different/new ways? (doing a quest rather than changing opinions via trance, for example)

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc
Playing Standard

After several new beginnings, it looks like the "game" besides the game is the cheating game.
Too many restrictions now implemented, like e.g. lust, the new sluttiness-system, contract fulfillment, and so on
Atm not enjoyable playable without the side mini-game "Cheat".
Sound? My recommendation is to turn it off.... it feels in various ways misplaced.

that super man

Jan 18, 2023
Heyyyy, its the dev of one of my favorite games!

There's a discussion thread on this mod's discord on a project to replace the in-game models with something less.... goblin-y. You could always join them and add in your 2 cents... seeing as your previous project is finished <3
They add character image zip into the develop btanch recently, so I am guessing the rework might happen soon.

Reactions: slick97

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Just a heads up for everyone:

Time dependent serum effects have been changed to utilize the built in "on_turn" function rather than the "SerumTrait/Design.run_on_move" (this has been removed entirely). This will cause saves from previous releases to completely break.

Apparently this should fix some issues with serums that have effects which occur each turn (i.e. weight modifications).

NCricket42

Aug 8, 2018
How does one re-establish taboos? And if you do so, can you then break taboos in different/new ways? (doing a quest rather than changing opinions via trance, for example)
Depends on the character. Mom and sister will restablish taboos automatically. There are dialog options that can force them to accept it, quests that will, or just breaking it enough times (usually by getting lust and/or obediance high enough) will as well. Most characters however don't have those strong taboos, and breaking them is more like a checklist for a kinky couple than anything impactful. It really only seems to matter with family members.

slobber

May 19, 2019
This didn't feel good :HideThePain:
I wanted to play the game as it was designed. Let's be honest, there are no cool CGs hidden behind cheating in this game. So working on those numbers is what makes it hot :ROFLMAO:
Plus, at least I spent some of that useless money to fully upgrade hiring policies and hire a bunch of high-skilled MILFs that started bringing their daughters to work later :p
Hope this game gives you ideas. I think this game is probably the best sandbox+impregnation+sex interaction game I've come across.

@FusiFranse
What does the Cheat mod have? I never used it before :eek:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Depends on the character. Mom and sister will restablish taboos automatically. There are dialog options that can force them to accept it, quests that will, or just breaking it enough times (usually by getting lust and/or obediance high enough) will as well. Most characters however don't have those strong taboos, and breaking them is more like a checklist for a kinky couple than anything impactful. It really only seems to matter with family members.
Mom and Lily typically have 4 options once you break a taboo for the first time. The option, "I understand", will reset the taboo until you meet the criteria for any of the other 3. Once you fully break a taboo it cannot be reset, so be aware that you can miss certain questlines and characters depending on the option you choose.

Ashley is another character who will have taboos reset due to how her questlines plays out. The triggers for fully breaking her taboos are a bit more complex in that you need to specifically train her opinions on submission (and two others I can't remember the name of) to something favorable. She's the only other character (aside from Rebecca, who follows a similar path to mom) who has her taboos reset.

Every other unique character only require you to break a taboo once and cannot be reset. However, some characters - such as Christine and Emily - require repition of previous sex styles before the others (oral, vaginal, and anal) will unlock.

Tl;Dr
Mom, Lily, Rebecca, and Ashley are the only characters who have their taboos reset. You cannot manually reset taboos in the current version of the game.

Reactions: kurosx

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well damn. looks like I trance-opinion'd my way out of some quests then, which sucks. might have to put the game on the shelf for a bit, and come back to start a new one after a couple more updates. :\

fwiw, this game absolutely whips ass... it just needs someone to bite the bullet and make a guide or start a wiki where we can better catalogue all its options.

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
I talk to Stephanie in R&D room. then she is shown in Gym, and i unlock tier 1 research.
But, i don't know after this situation.
What can i do for this situation? (Obedience + love)

11.PNG

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes