4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Sep 21, 2019
Thank you for replying. but i don't find 'people' folder in LabRats 2 Reformulate. where can i find it?

I am not sure this is the answer you wanted. I do not know the code at all, just caught glimpses of it, but I personally learned a lot from it (like what triggers the side quests, and if some are available)

Reactions: slick97

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018

I am not sure this is the answer you wanted. I do not know the code at all, just caught glimpses of it, but I personally learned a lot from it (like what triggers the side quests, and if some are available)
Thanks. Thanks...

May 30, 2019
ask your head researcher (Stephanie by default) to advance the research.
Your response is incorrect, and the correct response has already been given. To advance production, you need to purchase the policies in the CEO office for that level of production.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Apparently it's possible to unlock all sex scenes with Christina (Emily and Iris's mom).

Kissing --> Oral
Oral + Swallow 3x --> Vaginal
Vaginal + Creampie 3x --> Anal

Emily (Tutoree), Christina Christine (Police), and Penelope (City Rep) all follow nearly an identical requirement for vaginal/anal sex.

Here I was going insane because I thought there was some special trigger to unlock them (which there might be in the future).

Last edited:

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Apparently it's possible to unlock all sex scenes with Christina (Emily and Iris's mom).

Kissing --> Oral
Oral + Swallow 3x --> Vaginal
Vaginal + Creampie 3x --> Anal

Emily (Tutoree), Christina (Police), and Penelope (City Rep) all follow nearly an identical requirement for vaginal/anal sex.

Here I was going insane because I thought there was some special trigger to unlock them (which there might be in the future).
I can't go past the groping stage with her :/

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

QuietNine

Jul 3, 2018
Is there a way I can add the business vest to outerwear? It's part of the outerwear category in the original Lab Rats 2. Is there a way to modify the clothes categories in general?
I've not tried this myself, so not sure if it actually works, but

game>Clothing_lists_ren.py seems to hold all the information about the clothing items and it should just be a matter of changing this

business_vest = Clothing("Business Vest", 2, True, True, "Tight_Vest"

to this

business_vest = Clothing("Business Vest", 3, True, True, "Tight_Vest"

That number is the clothing layer and clothing_ren.py indicates that 3 is Jacket which I am guessing it outerwear

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
is there a walk-through? Im not bothering creating serum, I just use the cheat panel, but i feel im loosing so much of the story.
a walk-through would help me to enjoy all the content.
thank you

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
With the old LR2 files, I used to edit serums and class roles to my liking before playing. Now with Reformulate, I can't find the files I edited before, does anyone know where to find the game roles and serums?

Reactions: Claur

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
This is very useful thank you. By the way is there a quest tracker log? I feel lazy to find every girl and look at story progress. The interrogation mark on the corner is not super reliable...
Yeah, a basic list of main quests to get perks would be nice. I have the IT Tech and Sex Shop stuff, but I'm missing the Production Assistant ones (and forgot how to get them)

Reactions: tnbounds

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
is there a walk-through? Im not bothering creating serum, I just use the cheat panel, but i feel im loosing so much of the story.
a walk-through would help me to enjoy all the content.
thank you
Basically no because every story follows nearly identical requirements - use serums to boost love, sluttiness, obedience. You can find somewhat completed walkthroughs if you talk to a unique girl and find a "more information" button in the top right. Some have it, others haven't had it done for them

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
With the old LR2 files, I used to edit serums and class roles to my liking before playing. Now with Reformulate, I can't find the files I edited before, does anyone know where to find the game roles and serums?
Check the Beta Version spoiler in the OP. There you'll find instruction on how to get access to the .py/.rpy files that can be edited.

supanon

Mar 4, 2018
I believe these are all of the perks currently available in the game. If someone finds a perk not listed, feel free to @ me with the perk name and I'll add it to the list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome list, do you also know which triggers give you each ability perks? I have problems getting some of them.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Will the current version save be compatible with future versions?
Short version:
No

Long version:
Due to how some functions are only executed on game start (meaning starting a new game) old saves won't execute new/modified functions. Examples include new serums, modifying existing serums, etc.

I don't know exactly how many functions only executed at start, but I do know that a few core mechanics won't function properly if you load an old save on a new version.

Reactions: bloodbus

jeztie

Jun 24, 2018
I have an issue (Windows) where I can't load any of my old saves. I think my last version was from 3/29 (or some date close to this). I made sure to follow all the steps in the first post for the 7/11 version and also downloaded the "save fix." I still get the following:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Object' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003a122e0>

Do I have to start a new game now?

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I have an issue (Windows) where I can't load any of my old saves. I think my last version was from 3/29 (or some date close to this). I made sure to follow all the steps in the first post for the 7/11 version and also downloaded the "save fix." I still get the following:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Object' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003a122e0>

Do I have to start a new game now?
Your last version was of the original game, not reformulate. As soon as there has been a complete overhaul, your saves won't work even with the fix.
Starting a new game is the only option.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes